Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Broncos opponent first time you watched

If you can remember, tell us what team were the Broncos playing the very first time you watched a Broncos game as a child?

They played the Steelers the first time I watched them.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

First Game

The first Bronco game I ever watched, I believe was in 1983, my dad took me to see the Steelers. I was 9 years old, and mad that we moved from Pa to here. That was Elways rookie year, the Steelers won that game, but Ive been a die hard ever since!!

The first game I remember watching was Broncos-Colts in 77.The Colts ,led by Bert Jones had a really good team that year and the Broncos won by like 31-7 an I have been a Broncomaniac ever since

I will always remember my first live game- Den vs. NYG sept 10 2001 my heart was racing when i walked into that stadium that night, season opener. the game was very exciting, but a wave of sorrow shot through the crowd when we found out that easy Eddie McCaffrey had broken his leg and would require surgery. I remember thinking oh great, now what will we do? We have just lost one of our leaders, one of our champions, now what? We won the game but all night I was down, thinking it doesnt get worse than this.... then i went to bed and awoke the next morning to the world changing forever. God Bless

The first game I watched well, I don't remember the year, but they played in buffalo for the AFC championship game. Before that, I listened to them on the radio in colorado springs while they played the chiefs, that was way back when. When I listened to that game, I decided right then and there that's my team, I think they lost too.
    A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/240/righthere8cy.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Most bandwagon fans would say the packers, true fans would say the Browns, or even older rivalries..

You know what, I am not sure.

The first football game I have any distinct memories of specific plays and the score was Super Bowl XX. (Bears - Pats)

I already had a John Elway poster though. Right next to Magic on my wall.

SO, clearly, I liked them already by SBXX.

I don't remember the first time I saw them on TV.
    Last edited by Jared; 11-10-2006 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFanatic
    Most bandwagon fans would say the packers, true fans would say the Browns, or even older rivalries..
    I think most bandwagoners would say the patriots. My father likes the packers and for almost the same reason why I like the broncos. The first football game he watched was the ICE BOWL. And he liked bart starr.
    A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/240/righthere8cy.gif[/IMG][/URL]

I used to watch soccer before. My first game was when we faced against the Chokeland Raiders in MNF 2003. We beat and destroyed them of their manhood.
    XBL: The1Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer
    If you can remember, tell us what team were the Broncos playing the very first time you watched a Broncos game as a child?

They played the Steelers the first time I watched them.
    Ok, keep in mind I was not born into CO & married into Bronco MADNESS!

I am a Cali girl!! And I remember sitting watching a San Deigo/ Bronco game with the fiance & his crazy parents......

It was all down hill from there! Their love for John Elway, the Broncos, it was unbeliveable!

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFanatic
    Since it has almost been 10 years... These fans are no longer classified as bandwagon fans.

the unforgettable super bowl loss to the niners, that is my earliest memory of watching a true full game by the broncos. i may have seen some others before that but dont remember much about them.

First time I watched the was in the Super Bowl against the Cowboys with Craig Morton.

I was 5 years old and liked the Orange color. I was a fan ever since. I started playing football at 7 years old and we had to buy our own equiptment and I was out there playing with my Broncos helmet.

I kept that thing and have it today. I guess it's one of those things I'll keep forever.

I'll give you a clue.........................it wasn't the Ravens
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...mber/mag7s.jpg

Spiffing sig, MasterShake

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

I was 7 years old and it was the SuperBowl against Green Bay and from that game i started loving football and i had a bet with my friend so i picked the Broncos and i been hooked ever since.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P