Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Better #84, Sharpe or Walker

If you had to choose between two #84 bronco jerseys, Sharpe or Walker, which would you choose? Personally, I would take the Sharpe #84 because of his long history with the Broncos. However, living in the now, #84 Walker is hot right now. Old school #84 jersey or New school #84 jersey?

How about a "Sharker" or a "Shwarper"...ok dumb idea.

Give Javon a couple more years of this and its close but old school til then. It's kind of a reminder for Javon (not that he needs it) that Denver #84 = greatness + big shoes to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchet45
    If you had to choose between two #84 bronco jerseys, Sharpe or Walker, which would you choose? Personally, I would take the Sharpe #84 because of his long history with the Broncos. However, living in the now, #84 Walker is hot right now. Old school #84 jersey or New school #84 jersey?
    Why do we have to compare? Lets just keep it as is!
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

apples to oranges
    11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Uhh, I am going to have to go with Snannon. IMHO There is no comparison. At this time anyway.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighStud
    Uhh, I am going to have to go with Snannon. IMHO There is no comparison. At this time anyway.
    Correct, Sharpe established himself as the GREATEST TIGHT END EVER in denver, and javon only been here for a half of a year. Not taking anything away from javon, but sharpe's shoes are mighty hard to fill, the only one who comes close to sharpe, (and he comes REEEEAL close) is Rod Smith. Though he be 80 so we coo.
    A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/240/righthere8cy.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by DBfan187
    apples to oranges
    Gotta agree. I LOVED Sharpe, loved everything about his game and personality. HOFer all the way. So you cant take anything away from Shannon.

But it's a new era, and you have to love what Javon brings to the table. We've never had a wr with the kind of ability that Walker has.(and thats not dissing Rod at all, he's one of my favorite all time Broncos) He attacks the ball and has the size to do it like no other. (Too bad Elway didnt have this kind of talent during his tenure) Also remember, Walker is probably not fully recovered yet from his knee surgery. We can look forward to him out running cb's in the future as he gets closer to 100%.

What a steal for a second round pick.

I'm just glad that Walker is doing #84 justice.

hehe...looks like I was a casualty of assumption as many were.... ...Well I'd go with the Sharpe jersey
    Last edited by Chimo; 11-12-2006 at 01:25 AM.
    [IMG]http://images.sportsline.com/u/uspresswire/photos/20061105_jhp_sj4_278_lower.jpg[/IMG]

I support EVERYTHING and EVERYONE orange and blue

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=DarkOrange]Broncos dont Rebuild, they Reload![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT].....courtesy of JayCutler4MVP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hatchet45

Can't compare, maybe in determination. But, Shannon was a great TE, but Walker could one day play TE for us.

Brandon Marshall could too, he has great hands.
    :devil:

84 Sharpe, best TE
    84 Walker, best WR

Mabey the ? should be, Best WR, Smith, or Walker?

Hall of fame TE....3 SB rings.....defenses had to change their gameplan to play against him.....tons of probowls.....i believe he was on the all decade team 90's....

most importantly John Elway's favorite target (that wins overall).....

Javon is doing great here.....but Rod has had his years.....Eddy did as well.....

Sharpe wins hands down.....
    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

-The best in the business-

Shanan Sharpe is the best.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Its just that i'm undecided about whether or not to bid on the sharpe or walker jersey on ebay. New sharpe jersey slightly cheaper. I dunno, I guess the sharpe jersey is a sure thing unless he starts bashing the broncos for some odd reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Benj
    84 Sharpe, best TE
    84 Walker, best WR

Mabey the ? should be, Best WR, Smith, or Walker?
    Even with that question it's smith for now, but walker still has a long way to over take him.
    A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/240/righthere8cy.gif[/IMG][/URL]

2 way different positions

i hate these threads