Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchet45
    If you had to choose between two #84 bronco jerseys, Sharpe or Walker, which would you choose? Personally, I would take the Sharpe #84 because of his long history with the Broncos. However, living in the now, #84 Walker is hot right now. Old school #84 jersey or New school #84 jersey?

This isn't a bad topic choice for a newbie(I don't mean that derrogatively), but your timing is bad.

Bring this back up when we are in the offseason. During the season, it'll just start wars on here that we really don't need.

Welcome!
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

People its a question about preference in a JERSEY hes not trying to compare the two as players - sometimes you people get so nit picky - not tryin to be a "B" but sometimes a simple question has a simple answer and its no big deal

My simple answer - one of each

If you had to choose between two #84 bronco jerseys, Sharpe or Walker, which would you choose? Personally, I would take the Sharpe #84 because of his long history with the Broncos. However, living in the now, #84 Walker is hot right now. Old school #84 jersey or New school #84 jersey?
    old school for sure. Sharpe was the best TE denver ever had

Just to be safe get them both
    It's 4:20 got a light?

I'd take a Sharpe jersey. Walker is a beast, but, Sharpe is a bigger beast.

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420
    People its a question about preference in a JERSEY hes not trying to compare the two as players - sometimes you people get so nit picky - not tryin to be a "B" but sometimes a simple question has a simple answer and its no big deal

My simple answer - one of each
    Excellent post OB!!!

Is it so hard to just answer the question without all this other nonsense?

JERSEY people! Which JERSEY should he buy?

Shannon's, easy choice.

Gotta go with Sharpe. One of the greatest, if not the greatest, TEs in NFL history. But my question is, why no Wesley Duke in the conversation?

Shannon won 3 superbowls, so Sharpe

SHANNON SHARPE!!!!!!!
    Don't get me wrong I love Javon Walker but shannon was awsome.
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6310/champsaq1qy1.png Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Get the old school Shannon Sharpe home jersey!

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest
    But my question is, why no Wesley Duke in the conversation?
    YEAH!

& Chris Cole wore #84 too! THAT would be a great jersey to own!

You could have people everywhere asking you who the heck Cole is?

You can then tell him he was the greatest bench warmer in Broncos history!

I don't get why you'd ask this question so early.

Javon hasn't even played a full season with us yet. And Sharpe is one of the best....maybe the best...TE's to ever play. Plus he has a couple superbowl rings.

Ask this question again when Walker plays more than half-a-season here

Oh and if you didn't get it I'd take Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    YEAH!

& Chris Cole wore #84 too! THAT would be a great jersey to own!

You could have people everywhere asking you who the heck Cole is?

You can then tell him he was the greatest bench warmer in Broncos history!

And yet another waste of a perfectly good 3rd round pick!

I'd buy the Van Pelt Jersey...... I hear you can get those cheap now.... :laigh:

All in all, I'd buy the Walker jersey. Support the 2006 squad
    You've got to know when to sack em...

walker would be my choice, we live for today and a new superbowl. i say support and rally behind the new guys. although #84 is and will always be special, realize that javon walker is no joke...so far he is filling the shoes just fine.

now...we never need to give someone the #7 jersey...never, never, never! no exceptions on this!

Okay Shannon Sharpe was our number one TE back when he played for us and he will probably go down as one of the greatest TE in NFL history and rightfuly so BUT today is a new erra and Javon Walker is a very good player and he could possiably break or tie Shannons record, and be very well be the best one day, I love both players, its not a question of whos better because we all know at least for right now Sharpe owns that, its a question of will walker be able to get us where SHarpe did and I believe he can. Sharpe was with the broncos longer, but that doesnt mean he will always be the best, one day someone might come along that will sirpass(sp) Sharpe record, but Sharpe helped our team tremendsly and he was a great player when he played now he is retired and Walker has a chance to do everything Sharpe did and maybe more only time will tell.