Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1485
    Maybe our O was just acting really good so they would look bad so SD thinks they got it easy then BAM we turn it up =P (Denver has good actors and football players) woo haha
    [IMG]http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/hinata.jpg[/IMG]
    Which character are you test by [URL=http://www.naruto-kun.com]Naruto - Kun.com[/url]

I hope those of you who continued to say pur D sucks learned something today.

SHUT your mouths, stop complaining and watch the game. That is not rooting and a haldf of the game does not make them overrated.

Great game Defense!! Terrible game to the whiners that were on the board today. Hope you're ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    Every once in a while you have games like that. Indy had one today also. THe Chargers and Ravens as well. KC was not so lucky...
    YEP YOU ARE RIGHT WTM

FIND AAY TO GET THE WIN
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

This was a hard win against a poor team. Our chances in the playoffs really worry me when I see our O play like this. And I think making MBell inactive was a really bad idea. I can't help wonder if there was something else going on besides Shanny wanting to see Nash.

Good job D.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoRT
    WOW...we win despite Plummer...again. Our running game....
    Yeah because we know that Plummer had nothing to do with the 2 TD we had.
    [IMG]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/CALI11612110238_thumbnail.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://espn.starwave.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/65x90/7232.jpg[/IMG] RIP Darrent Williams
    You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKazuki
    Honestly if Plummer is gonna play like this agenst one of the worse teams in the NFL. Were gonna be hurting down the Streach. The faster we get cutler warmed up and out of being a green QB the better. Plummer must like bein bagged on by the fans and the media because this isnt a A+ performace its more of a You lucked out because the D had to pull your ass out of the fire once again. Gave us hope that you would actually do better and yet You reverted back to your stupid crap. Shannahan you need to change your freakin QB, Jake's inconsistancy is gonna kill us in the end.
    1) Going into today the Raiders were the 2nd ranked pass d in the league

2) Where the hell was our running game?

3) Yes the D pulled it together today............where were they against the Colts?

4) When you play what are called derby's over here, the form book goes out of the window.........didn't we beat them in their SB year? And I'm sure they've repeated the favour

WE WIN AS A TEAM AND LOSE AS A TEAM
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...mber/mag7s.jpg

Spiffing sig, MasterShake

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

I guess a win is a win

Still honestly a good Defense needs a good Offense and thats what we need. Then again when the Offense was good the D wasnt as strong and when the offense lacks badly our D stuffs any good offense. Like what happen after Oak scored up to 13 our D picked them apart and made them suffer 2 fumbles that gave us the Win. Honestly our D is being Consistant, its our Offence needs to pick it up and be somewhere near consistant or consistant.
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Table is set for the San Diego game...

and though we didn't light up the scoreboard today... in getting a win...

the Chargers had 41 points scored against them in a win...

a critical stop here or there by the Benglas would have been a diff. story.

Oh well 7-2, beets 6-3 and KC had a come uppance today!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Den21-Bal19

3) Yes the D pulled it together today............where were they against the Colts?

4) When you play what are called derby's over here, the form book goes out of the window.........didn't we beat them in their SB year? And I'm sure they've repeated the favour

Great post!

Y'know, I was hopin' Cutler got starts with big leads late.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKazuki
    Honestly if Plummer is gonna play like this agenst one of the worse teams in the NFL. Were gonna be hurting down the Streach. The faster we get cutler warmed up and out of being a green QB the better. Plummer must like bein bagged on by the fans and the media because this isnt a A+ performace its more of a You lucked out because the D had to pull your ass out of the fire once again. Gave us hope that you would actually do better and yet You reverted back to your stupid crap. Shannahan you need to change your freakin QB, Jake's inconsistancy is gonna kill us in the end.
    But so far we've beaten the Raiders by 10 in Denver and by 4 in Oakland. Cutler may not get a chance for any late snaps this year, because we can't seem to come up with a 3 TD lead at any point. I know we can't expect a blowout every week, but c'mon, guys; we're the Denver Broncos: we should blow SOMEBODY out! Our biggest win so far is by 11, and at that rate Cutler will be a very green starter if he's in next year, and in the interim other teams will be lining up behind SD to lick their chops. We're 7-2, and that's great, but you look at our PF/A and we look like a .500 team.

The good news is the Pats lost, so we're effectively 2 games up on them in the hunt for homefield. I'll breathe a lot easier when we've beaten the Bolts though; at that point they probably can't do better than a tie for the division so the other big game we'd need would be against Cincy. That loss to the Rams will look pretty big if we can't beat the Bengals and finish even with the Bolts. Of course, if we play like we did today SD and Cincy will beat us; if we play like we're able they don't have a chance.

Im just saying.

Even tho we did go agenst a good Pass Defense team. We still didnt do as much dammage as we should have done. We didnt start creating plays til the 2nd half. As well we didnt give our Defense the support it needed. Our Defense had to pick it up even though our defense made sure that in the end oakland only got those 13 points and nothing more. Still we should have held them to less but because jake threw 3 Int that were bad passes thats what killed us. I can see when an Int is got when our WR gets beaten to the ball. But these were bad passes that shouldnt have gone airborne.

This game should have been easy and Denver make it alot harder then it should have been. Offensive wise.
    Last edited by BroncoKazuki; 11-12-2006 at 05:26 PM.
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Smile lucky win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bvring on the boltz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Den21-Bal19

Very good post.

There are a lot of posts about "the D won this game..."

No question, the D played well today. The Raiders have one of the worst offenses in football, so that was expected.

On the other hand, very little credit is being given to the offense or Jake. The Raiders have one of the best pass defenses in football. Our two tailbacks had 51 yards today, meaning we had to rely on the pass, again.

Yes, Jake's INT around the 20 was bad and put the Raiders in position to score a TD.

However, the second INT was on a fourth and 1 and the Broncos ran the bootleg, the tightend who was clearly the target on that play was double covered, so Jake threw it anyway, the CORRECT play, because if it was incomplete it was a turnover on downs, if he was sacked the Raiders got better field position, by throwing it down field, even intercepted, he put the Raiders as far back as possible.

The thrid INT was just another bad throw, like the first.

Ok, now with the INTs out of the way, Jake did complete 20 of 31 passes, a 64% or so completion percentage and threw two TDs.

Also, when it counted, with the Broncos down 13-7 with one minute left to go in the 3rd quarter, this is what Jake did in the last 16 minutes of the game:

11 for 13 93 yards - 1 TD - 85% completion percentage - 122 passer rating.

Yes, he stunk it up early in the game, but he put it together when it counted. Also, most of those completions in the third quarter were while he was being pressured heavily on the bootlegs.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    However, the second INT was on a fourth and 1 and the Broncos ran the bootleg, the tightend who was clearly the target on that play was double covered, so Jake threw it anyway, the CORRECT play, because if it was incomplete it was a turnover on downs, if he was sacked the Raiders got better field position, by throwing it down field, even intercepted, he put the Raiders as far back as possible.
    Ahh, but that requires some understanding of tactics to understand......................

Jake gave himself every chance to get something out of that play by throwing at the most physically imposing reciever available to him, but at the same time he was also the deepest reciever, therefore giving the Raiders the worst possible field position.
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...mber/mag7s.jpg

Spiffing sig, MasterShake

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

This is the 2nd time in a row I had to miss the Bronco game. Darn it, this is the first in my life. I had to work in the convention center for the christmas gift and food show to make money. Im glad we won, from behind.
    XBL: The1Executioner