Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148
Results 2,206 to 2,215 of 2215

Total EmbarASSment

From a life-long fan.....the game tonight was something the members of this team should hang their heads low about. How can you be playing for 1st place, be up 24-7, and the blow the game????????? Very frustrated right now and I'm not sure who to be more upset with. Jake continues to play awful (when does Jay get his chance???). Tackling was poor (yet the Broncos are supposed to have the #1 defense????). Will be hard to go into work tomorrow and face the anti-Bronco people. Also makes me wonder if the Broncos should just stay at home and enjoy T-Day with their families or if they will bother to show up and play against the Chiefs!!!

XKANSAN

What was up with that playcalling!!! Field Goal Happy Shanahan!!!

Yes, Plummer threw an INT but what a horrible play to call. Everyone knows Plummer needs to be out of pocket. Where was the bootlegs!! I am sick of Field goals!! I am sick of those idiot play calling when Plummer throws the ball five yards back to the running back and then he has to run even more for a first down. Plummer didn't play good I agree but come on the play calling costs us the game!!!!! Our defense should have known about number 21. I had to turn off the sound I was so sick of Al Michaels cheering for the Chargers. Okay Mike put Jay in lets see what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights
    Our O Line couldn't pass block at all this game, send the Tight End out would have mad that worse

If we stopped sending our backs out on routes to the flats and let them help pass block the tight end should have no problem breaking off.

When, exactly, did the D "put him in that position?"

Quote Originally Posted by tpryce93
    he wouldn't have to make a big play if the defense wouldn't put him in that situation.
    When they picked off Rivers' pass on their first second half drive and ran it back for a TD to make it 24-7? The D outscored the offense 7-6 in the second half, so it's at least as much the offenses fault. Especially since they got the ball to start the second half on the Chargers side of midfield. Yeah, the Chargers had a lot of drives. The Broncos had one. Hmm, wonder if there's a correlation...?

We ran on them in the first half so they started playing the run and put the game on Jake. When the game was on Jake their offense outscored ours 28-6. End of story. If the offense scores one, ONE TD in the second half, SD scoring 3 TDs (they got the fourth after Plummer threw them the ball on 4th down after overthrowing Marshall on 3rd) won't help them. It's 31-28 and we win.

I'm sorry, but if you think an NFL QB should be able to sit there and mark time for a couple minutes then punt over and over and over again, that he "shouldn't have to make a big play" then you and I are watching two very different leagues. In the playoffs Denvers QB will have to make plays; we don't get to play the Browns and Raiders all the way to the SB.

I have no preference of receivers to overthrow.

Quote Originally Posted by stafuccijr
    I got an idea -- how about we throw the ball to our playmaker Javon Walker on the crucial 3rd down instead of the rookie Marshall on an Out route. Just a THOUGHT. It's not all Plummers fault, the play calls this game were horrendous. You must get the ball to your playmaker. What ever happened to throwing the ball to our tight end, Alexander is looking awfully bored out there and look how good he did last week when they actually threw him the ball.
    Heck, there was one play on the only decent drive in the second half where he DID throw to Walker and the only reason Quentin Jammer didn't pick it off (since it hit him right in the hip) was that he was looking the other way when Javon saw it and caught the ball. Not that it mattered a whole lot since once we got inside the twenty it was "button, button, who's got the button?" and a FG instead of the game winning TD. And the rest of the half was a wole lot of punting except for the "drive" that started on San Diegos end of the field. You can try to put in on the line if you want, but it forces me to ask, when Lepsis was healthy and Foster was in (i.e. when we had the line from last year) what was the problem then?

There's one really good thing about this game... it's over

Bench Plummer NOW!

Jay Cutler is the only hope we have in making it to the Big One. Plummer can't get us by Indy like that kid in Dallas. Shanny has to swallow his pride and make the gutsy call and put Plummer on the bench.
    Casey Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze
    Here's to a great game between two good football teams.

May the best team win!!!!!!

The best team did win!

Chargers 35
    Donkey's 27

We'll see you at the Q to complete the sweep!

D_S
    Donkey_Slayer
    Purveyor of fine glues and horse hide products.

Quote Originally Posted by xkansan
    From a life-long fan.....the game tonight was something the members of this team should hang their heads low about. How can you be playing for 1st place, be up 24-7, and the blow the game????????? Very frustrated right now and I'm not sure who to be more upset with. Jake continues to play awful (when does Jay get his chance???). Tackling was poor (yet the Broncos are supposed to have the #1 defense????). Will be hard to go into work tomorrow and face the anti-Bronco people. Also makes me wonder if the Broncos should just stay at home and enjoy T-Day with their families or if they will bother to show up and play against the Chiefs!!!

XKANSAN
    I'm certain the Chargers had something to do with erasing the 24-7 deficit, face it, you just got smoked by a a better team. It's not any antiDonkey sentiment. Just the facts.

Oh by the way next time one of your ex-players decides to pop-off about how he deserves to be a hall of famer...he should watch a replay of tinight's game, se he can see what a real hall of fame player looks like.

Floyd Little, nice player, not a hall of famer
    Terrell Davis, nice player, not a hall of famer

LT # 21 start making the bust, canton awaits, a first ballot lock!

D_S
    Donkey_Slayer
    Purveyor of fine glues and horse hide products.

This Ravage guy tries to get all high and mighty with your OL. I don't care about the rules when: nobody else is going at it on a spike play, and Nalen tries to dive at a dude's knees. Given, Igor retaliated in a classless way, but this only proves the Denver OL reputation.

By the way (not trying to be a **** or rub stuff in, but FYI) Igor was on a local tv interview and called the Den OL "wussies." He said they can't smashmouth run like other teams, and that they get away with more holds than any team. He apologized to team, fans, but not Nalen.

Don't shoot the messenger.

BTW, Slayer is right. What the hell is Little doing popping off. He may have been a good player, but that dude needs to get off the high horse. Look at LT's numbers in 1/2 of a carreer. That is Hall of Fame