Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do you think the game against KC will go?

I think Denver will win 26-17. Jake will pass 200+ yards, the RB's will have 180+ yards. KC will start the game losing and wont come back.

Let's Go Denver Let's Go!!!!!

Obviously, they can't let KC do what SD was able to do: establish a running game. I'm still so mad the Broncos defense let LT have his way last Sunday. He should have been shut down. I don't care if he's a great RB... the Broncos didn't pay enough attention to him at all.

LJ was shut down in our first meeting this season. But, KC is a much better team this time around & will be feeding off of the home crowd. We'll need our defense to clog up his running lanes & make KC throw in the air. This has been the recipe for success for the Broncos this season.

On offense, it seems like wishful thinking more than a probability at this point, but we need Jake to find ways to get some roll outs in key situations for the offense to move the chains and for the running game to open up. If they can manage that we should be in good shape.

Again.... shut down LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver's Defense is questionable now with the mass exposure by high powered offenses, something Kansas City is well known for. Denver lacks a powerful pass rush, Kansas City has a steady offensive line, our linebackers are the equalizer for our team, but if LJ gets past the line the backers will have to corral him like LT, there is a possibilty that this is enough to gain 5 to 6 yards per carry, also our safeties play a key in our run defense (Ferguson, Brandon) both being out hurts the backfield against the pass and run... Greene has enogh weapons to throw short or long passes, and Williams is very vulnerable without Ferguson or Brandon to help, Cox will still have issues being his first game. Denver can not win via defense, not in their current shape and weaknesses...this will turn into a shootout.

Kansas City has an upper echelon defense, they are not elite yet, but very dangerous...with our defensive woes and if this turns into a shootout like I believe the key for Denver is running the ball, in K.C. we will be lucky to get 80 yards, and with Plummer's current issues, and the pressure...he will crumble and need controlled heavily...he may get 150 yards at best IMHO.

Kansas City 31 Denver 20
    ...Master Protagonist...

I really think the defence will play alot better because Lynch and others are upset about what happened and they will shut down LJ.

LT only had 100 yards rushing, sure 4 td's but he is really good!!!

Plummer will bounce back! Walker will have a great game!

Quote Originally Posted by RazR
    Obviously, they can't let KC do what SD was able to do: establish a running game. I'm still so mad the Broncos defense let LT have his way last Sunday. He should have been shut down. I don't care if he's a great RB... the Broncos didn't pay enough attention to him at all.

LJ was shut down in our first meeting this season. But, KC is a much better team this time around & will be feeding off of the home crowd. We'll need our defense to clog up his running lanes & make KC throw in the air. This has been the recipe for success for the Broncos this season.

On offense, it seems like wishful thinking more than a probability at this point, but we need Jake to find ways to get some roll outs in key situations for the offense to move the chains and for the running game to open up. If they can manage that we should be in good shape.

Again.... shut down LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In our first game this year LJ had the following stats:

27 carries, 126 yards, 4.7 average
    5 catches, 41 yards

LJ had 167 yards from scrimmage against Denver in the first meeting. I'm not sure how you consider that being shutdown.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Big Game

I know the world is doubting us. But I say will WIN and they will LOSE BIG TIME. If Mike cant out coach herman I would be shocked. I really hope Jake brings it today and we get him out of the pocket where he can make plays, The D owes us on after last weeks game. Lets run the ball make some plays and KICK THEIR ASS CHIEFS SUCK

For the Broncos to win, they're going to have to sustain drives, and keep the KC offense off the field. They're going to have to run like crazy, and score points in bunches. Also, they can't turn the ball over at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575
    In our first game this year LJ had the following stats:

27 carries, 126 yards, 4.7 average
    5 catches, 41 yards

LJ had 167 yards from scrimmage against Denver in the first meeting. I'm not sure how you consider that being shutdown.
    Some Denver fans tend to think because LJ didn't score a TD (and fumbled before he could score one), that LJ was "shut down." Something I completely disagree with.

I expect LJ to have a good day, but hopefully he doesn't.

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

A key factor to this game is Derrick O. Johnson, does anyone know if he's playing ? They will use him in a similar role as Shaun Philips in the SD game. If they succeed in keeping Jake in the pocket, its gonna be a long at the office for the Offense and run D. Hate to say it but I see the Chiefs ramming the ball down our throats this time round.
    Eric Weddle S Utah

l who

The chiefs are a mediocre team with a bunch o loud mouth fans an old gun shy QB and a D that is all smoke and miirros Lets kick their ass period

Hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Plummer Fan
    I think Denver will win 26-17. Jake will pass 200+ yards, the RB's will have 180+ yards. KC will start the game losing and wont come back.

Let's Go Denver Let's Go!!!!!
    Hopefully implode and get the Bench!!

Let the Jay Cutler era begin!

Quote Originally Posted by MindField
    Hopefully implode and get the Bench!!

Let the Jay Cutler era begin!
    You hope Jake does bad?

What kind of fan can you be to root for any player of the Broncos to fail? Under any circumstance, you don't have to like them, you don't have to expect them to do good but you are not a fan when you are rooting for Jake to do bad, just so Cutler can come in.

Wouldn't you prefer Jake does good and keeps his job, and keeps playing well, or would you prefer Jake playing game-costly (playoff costing depending on how Jacksonville does), just so Jay can start? Pft...

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

Quote Originally Posted by fh247
    The chiefs are a mediocre team with a bunch o loud mouth fans an old gun shy QB and a D that is all smoke and miirros Lets kick their ass period
    Dang. sounds like you've described some of our own problems...

Both teams have MUCH to prove.
    Somebody pressure the QB!!

Quote Originally Posted by gobroncsnv
    Dang. sounds like you've described some of our own problems...

Both teams have MUCH to prove.
    I agree. This game swings on which team's offense and defense show up to the game. Hard to call this one, since both teams have had flashes of greatness amidst much mediocrity this season.
    [img]http://img228.exs.cx/img228/9818/michbroncofansigpic7bh.jpg[/img]
    made by snk16

Sounds like what? what is it with you so called fans? Please stop all this whoa is me bs and get behind the Broncos I love. KC is a bs team that talks all this BS every week on our Board. Their not as good as us period