View Poll Results: Whi should be our starting RB next year Selvin Young or Travis Henry

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Selvin Young

26 78.79%
  • Travis Henry

9 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post game rants---KC

Jay starts and is successful his first 2 or 3 games.....because teams will have no idea how to prepare for him and defend him.......teams figure him out and it all goes downhill from there.This happens alot........next year Jay struggles through an 8-8 or 7-9 season as he continues to learn.......
    2008 or maybe 2009 Jay leads the broncos to the playoffs with an early exit

2010 or 2011 Jay and the broncos return to the Superbowl....

Does everybody have the patience for that??..........certainly....not around here....
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Why don't you think we will make the playoffs next season? We will still have Javon, Marshall and Scheffler will be even better next season. Cutler will already have valuable regular season experience. If we can sign a good free agent defensive lineman that will make our defense, which is aready good, even better. I think you are selling this team short for next season. Have faith man!

Man you are way off!! Cutler Leads Broncos to AFC Championship and possibly the Super Bowl, this year!!! The defense is gonna get a fresh spark, see Dallas with Romo..

javon is not a certainty for next year, he is on a one year deal right now wth a lot of money waiting if he stays. Scheffler needs to do something to make me feel better about him, I hope he does though.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

I wouldn't be surprised if we take it all within the next two years. Jay Cutler just has that kind of talent where he can make his team great right away. He doesn't look to be afraid of what's coming at him. To tell you the truth, he looks like John Elway when he's on the sidelines. Not very much emotions and very quite until he hits the field or the defense does something like an interception.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest
    Why don't you think we will make the playoffs next season? We will still have Javon, Marshall and Scheffler will be even better next season. Cutler will already have valuable regular season experience. If we can sign a good free agent defensive lineman that will make our defense, which is aready good, even better. I think you are selling this team short for next season. Have faith man!
    I KNOW Plummer can take the broncos to the playoffs
    I KNOW Plummer has alot of nfl experience
    I KNOW Plummer wins abot 75% of his games
    I KNOW Plummer was in the running for nfl MVP last year
    I KNOW Plummer took his team to the afc championship game last year.

Cutler????? I don't know................I do know he has a lil preseason experience
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by kratos_godofwar
    I wouldn't be surprised if we take it all within the next two years. Jay Cutler just has that kind of talent where he can make his team great right away. He doesn't look to be afraid of what's coming at him. To tell you the truth, he looks like John Elway when he's on the sidelines. Not very much emotions and very quite until he hits the field or the defense does something like an interception.
    UHH.....yea he really made Vandy great

I dont care who he looks like on the sidelines
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by broncophan
    Jay starts and is successful his first 2 or 3 games.....because teams will have no idea how to prepare for him and defend him.......teams figure him out and it all goes downhill from there.This happens alot........next year Jay struggles through an 8-8 or 7-9 season as he continues to learn.......
    2008 or maybe 2009 Jay leads the broncos to the playoffs with an early exit
    You mean kind of like with Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Donovan McNabb, Alex Smith, Brett Favre, Byron Leftwich, Eli Manning, Mike Vick or even Jake Plummer?

Because all those guys played really well even after teams had game film to study. And they all improved and help their teams improve the year following their first starts.

I'm not saying it will happen with Cutler but there's no reason to think that he won't be even more successful than whatever he does this year.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Cutler????? I don't know................I do know he has a lil preseason experience
    I KNOW Plummer can't lead the Broncos to a Super Bowl.

hmm...

has everyone missed this entire season? yeah, jake did great last year until the playoffs, and was mentioned in mvp talk... so??? we are 7-4, in spite of our qaurterback. he couldn't have played much worse THIS YEAR. the nfl is not a past league, where what you did last year matters, it's all current and future that matters. i always liked jake, was thrilled when we brought him in... but he's doing his best to try and drive the team into the ground this year, so how can anyone not support a change?? if cutler plays as bad as jake, at least he'll get some experience and be better for it next year. how would we be 7-9 or 8-8 next year? teams will figure him out and he won't be able to throw for 3 or 4 hundred yards a game like jake is? this team has a great defense which is getting worn out by constant turnovers in their own endzone, and an offense who can not sustain more than a couple drives a game. i really have a hard time imagining cutler could play worse than jake has so far this year... so why not take a chance and bring in the highly touted rookie and see what he can do this season?? no, he won't play as good as jake did LAST year, but that really doesn't matter AT ALL.

agree
    [img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9976/natemaniaaq1.png[/img][IMG]http://static.twoday.net/richieanderson/images/Jax221.jpg[/IMG]
    [Size=3][COLOR=Darkred]Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster[/COLOR][/Size]
    [IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/AbbyMG/Jackson-Natemania.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon
    You mean kind of like with Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Donovan McNabb, Alex Smith, Brett Favre, Byron Leftwich, Eli Manning, Mike Vick or even Jake Plummer?

Because all those guys played really well even after teams had game film to study. And they all improved and help their teams improve the year following their first starts.

I'm not saying it will happen with Cutler but there's no reason to think that he won't be even more successful than whatever he does this year.
    You list 3 Super bowl winners........3....and Roesthlisberger is average at best esp. this year.... IMO i dont consider McNabb, Alex Smith, Leftwich, or Eli as proven, consistant winners.......I would put plummers winning percentage up against theirs ........Plummer has had great success.......just last year's afc championship game......we are giving this season up for a rookie?? ZERO EXPERIENCE IN THE NFL??
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by PurdueBronc
    I KNOW Plummer can't lead the Broncos to a Super Bowl.
    And you think a Rookie.....W/ a lil preseason experience can?
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by y2cragie
    javon is not a certainty for next year, he is on a one year deal right now wth a lot of money waiting if he stays. Scheffler needs to do something to make me feel better about him, I hope he does though.
    Um, no, once we traded for him, we extended his contract. 6 years I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotPutKing
    has everyone missed this entire season? yeah, jake did great last year until the playoffs, and was mentioned in mvp talk... so??? we are 7-4, in spite of our qaurterback. he couldn't have played much worse THIS YEAR. the nfl is not a past league, where what you did last year matters, it's all current and future that matters. i always liked jake, was thrilled when we brought him in... but he's doing his best to try and drive the team into the ground this year, so how can anyone not support a change?? if cutler plays as bad as jake, at least he'll get some experience and be better for it next year. how would we be 7-9 or 8-8 next year? teams will figure him out and he won't be able to throw for 3 or 4 hundred yards a game like jake is? this team has a great defense which is getting worn out by constant turnovers in their own endzone, and an offense who can not sustain more than a couple drives a game. i really have a hard time imagining cutler could play worse than jake has so far this year... so why not take a chance and bring in the highly touted rookie and see what he can do this season?? no, he won't play as good as jake did LAST year, but that really doesn't matter AT ALL.
    Good points but Jake has proven he wins about 75% of games he starts...a little less THIS YEAR...IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT THIS YEAR....this is the present and we are 7-4....with a realistic shot at the playoffs
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos