Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Florida for National Championship

IMO, Florida should play for the National Championship against OSU. Florida has the toughest schudule in the Nation and they only lost one game. FLORIDA
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

No way should Florida get in over U of M.

Quote Originally Posted by 26TatumBell26
    No way should Florida get in over U of M.
    WHAT? There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that an SEC team with THAT record should be left out. The Big 10 is NO WHERE near the SEC. The SEC is a REAL conference and every game is an upset in the making. To survive that schedule with that record... Well that team deserves to be in the national championship.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour
    WHAT? There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that an SEC team with THAT record should be left out. The Big 10 is NO WHERE near the SEC. The SEC is a REAL conference and every game is an upset in the making. To survive that schedule with that record... Well that team deserves to be in the national championship.
    To go undefeated except for a 3 point loss to the #1 team in the nation.... that team deserves to be in the national championship.

i agree...........i think florida should play ohio state.............i been a florida gators fan for along time and i never seen a conference so disrespected ............come on now....nobody in there right mind cant tell me that usc or michigan would have the same record they have now if they play in the sec..............all hear is florida should of lost to this team and to that team...........while usc had alot of close games themselves so why the double standard.........dont get me wrong i like usc.........but if they play in the sec they would be an average football team at best...........
    I support Kaepernick 100%

To go undefeated except for a 3 point loss to the #1 team in the nation.... that team deserves to be in the national championship.
    Yes, but who else did Michigan play that is good, besides Notre Dame (who is way overrated)?
    Sooner born. Sooner bred. And when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Uh, I haven't been on the boards for a while so I feel out of place.

but the game wasnt really that close if u look at it................if it wasnt for that tipped int...........and those 2 fumbles by the center..........michigan would gotten blown out of the stadium..................

why do ohio state have to play there rival twice when they already beaten them already.................

Quote Originally Posted by SM19
    You guys are making this more complicated than it needs to be. Just watch Michigan play. Then watch Florida play. Then tell me who's better.

Here's a hint: It's Michigan.

That's a trick question.

The answer's Rutgers

But in all honesty, Florida deserves to get in....they had probably the toughest schedule in College Football in quite some time.

And don't forget...FLORIDA's only loss was a 10 point loss to Auburn AT Auburn, and it was much closer than the score...it was a back and forth game all along until Auburn pulled ahead in the final minutes.

And SEC stadiums are LOUDER than Ohio State's.

Florida's the better team, and the one that should be in the national championship.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver
    That's a trick question.

The answer's Rutgers

But in all honesty, Florida deserves to get in....they had probably the toughest schedule in College Football in quite some time.

And don't forget...FLORIDA's only loss was a 10 point loss to Auburn AT Auburn, and it was much closer than the score...it was a back and forth game all along until Auburn pulled ahead in the final minutes.

And SEC stadiums are LOUDER than Ohio State's.

Florida's the better team, and the one that should be in the national championship.
    Did you catch that game? I was watching it on/off during the Big 12 game, but geez, what a finish...What a great season for Rutgers, just short of a BCS game (how amazing would that of been?)...

Anyways, I was a supporter of a Michgan/Ohio State rematch, but Florida showed that they are more deserving than Michigan...also, the last thing you want is to have a National title game against 2 teams in the same conference... A one-loss SEC team deserves it!
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Michigan had their chance, and Florida got through with 1 loss in the best conference in college football. I say make it USC vs. Michigan in the Rose Bowl, and OSU vs. Florida for the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy1986
    Michigan had their chance, and Florida got through with 1 loss in the best conference in college football. I say make it USC vs. Michigan in the Rose Bowl, and OSU vs. Florida for the championship.
    Agreed.... Thats the way it SHOULD be... I think Florida is barely going to squeak Michigan for that BCS #2... it wouldn't of hurt to score another TD against Arkansas, but no way they could of done that without disrespecting them...

We'll find out tomorrow!
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan303
    Agreed.... Thats the way it SHOULD be... I think Florida is barely going to squeak Michigan for that BCS #2... it wouldn't of hurt to score another TD against Arkansas, but no way they could of done that without disrespecting them...

We'll find out tomorrow!
    I hope Florida gets by Michigan. But for some reason, I don't think the voters see it that way.
    Sooner born. Sooner bred. And when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Uh, I haven't been on the boards for a while so I feel out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan303
    Did you catch that game? I was watching it on/off during the Big 12 game, but geez, what a finish...What a great season for Rutgers, just short of a BCS game (how amazing would that of been?)...

Anyways, I was a supporter of a Michgan/Ohio State rematch, but Florida showed that they are more deserving than Michigan...also, the last thing you want is to have a National title game against 2 teams in the same conference... A one-loss SEC team deserves it!

I know I watched

Everyone in NJ was pulling for them
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos72690
    I hope Florida gets by Michigan. But for some reason, I don't think the voters see it that way.
    Scary, but me either... If you look at it this way, its disguesting that an SEC team might not make it AGAIN....Michigans only lost is to the #1 team in the country..eek.. Florida deserves it...

Today was perfect though, more controversay... SC loses, Florida does enough to get in, OU makes everyone question Oregon.... what a great day! lol