View Poll Results: Should we FIRE Shanny?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

21 11.73%
  • NO

158 88.27%
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post Game Thoughts: Cutler

Ok.. good , bad other... post your thoughts on Cutler.

FOLLOW THE COC!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Jay Cutler threw our season away tonight

I know Cutler fans dont want to hear it, but there was no reason to throw a rookie in this late into the season. Plummer wasnt playing great ball but you have to put somekind of responsiblity on our non existent running game, especially with Tatum barely playing at all. Couple that with Darrent Williams refusing to guard anybody and thats why we were loosing games. Jake wasnt playing great ball but hardly anyone not named Javon was. Great, we get to take a further backseat to the Chargers.

NOTE- I am not blaming Jay for going through his rookie struggles. The title was meant to get your attention. Im blaming Shanahan for putting him in such a high pressure situation.

It's gonna be a lonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg week.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway

FOLLOW THE COC!

It ain't over yet, but maybe it should be because we don't deserve a victory tonight.
    [IMG]http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/753/elway1983sig0ei.jpg[/IMG]

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    I know Cutler fans dont want to hear it, but there was no reason to throw a rookie in this late into the season. Plummer wasnt playing great ball but you have to put somekind of responsiblity on our non existent running game, especially with Tatum barely playing at all. Couple that with Darrent Williams refusing to guard anybody and thats why we were loosing games. Jake wasnt playing great ball but hardly anyone not named Javon was. Great, we get to take a further backseat to the Chargers.
    It's not like Plummer was playing lights out either so why are you complainin?

FOLLOW THE COC!

Why postgame Elway?

It's not over!

Anyway, the second INT was unlucky, the first one was a bad mistake.

He played decently....but it's his first game ever as a QB...I wasn't expecting much more.
    Administrator

It's not over yet... Why is this called "Post Game"?

The 1st INT was his fault, the second was tipped. And it wasnt all about these INTs... if we could have someone that knows ow to return kicks and punts, we would be A LOT better. Why does Shanahan insist on having Nash and Darrent Williams as our returners? Put Quincy in there... where is he at?
    Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
    [url]http://www.sports303.com/[/url]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FOLLOW THE COC!

It was his first game hardly any QB does well their first game esp if their a rookie just give him time it will come

Not everything was on Cutler tonight, Clark fumbled the game away on that KR.

Mike Bell fumbled a perfect snap.

Mike Shanahan has not opened up the play book, horrible playcalling...
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

i'd like to know what his passer rating is. he didn't seem to play that bad to me

NOTE- I am not blaming Jay for going through his rookie struggles. The title was meant to get your attention. Im blaming Shanahan for putting him in such a high pressure situation.
    I couldn't agree more! The way this game was played, if Jake was the starter we probably would be blowing them out right now! Time for Shanahan to take a hike!

You shold have titled it to make your point, not to get attention.

You are correct though, terrible play calling and a poor choice in pulling the trigger on Jake.

Nervous. Very nervous. Rookie. Didn't make the plays early and late but he's our starter so I'm behind him. Still has a chance to get a touchdown........2:51 left in the game. Go Jay and lead your team to victory.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
    Not everything was on Cutler tonight, Clark fumbled the game away on that KR.

Mike Bell fumbled a perfect snap.

Mike Shanahan has not opened up the play book, horrible playcalling...
    Yea, terrible playcalling. You can't be conservative this late in the season... I can see those first few weeks, but tonight was just horrible.
    Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
    [url]http://www.sports303.com/[/url]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver
    Why postgame Elway?

It's not over!

Anyway, the second INT was unlucky, the first one was a bad mistake.

He played decently....but it's his first game ever as a QB...I wasn't expecting much more.

Just jumping the gun before I have to merge 20 threads on him.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.