View Poll Results: Would you rather...

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make the playoffs this year

184 88.04%
  • Miss the playoffs to get a better draft position

25 11.96%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Do you want to the Broncos to make the playoffs?

I thought that more people would want the Broncos to make the playoffs, but it seems there are quite a few fans that just want the Broncos to lose out to get a better draft position.

I definitely want the Broncos to make the playoffs, even as a 6th seed.

Let me know your thoughts.
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

of course..............

Obviously, its what we look forward to all year. No playoffs for Denver is like being kicked in the nutts. Alot.

Quote Originally Posted by ECBronco
    I thought that more people would want the Broncos to make the playoffs, but it seems there are quite a few fans that just want the Broncos to lose out to get a better draft position.

I definitely want the Broncos to make the playoffs, even as a 6th seed.

Let me know your thoughts.
    Either way they are my team, I will not be upset if we loose and better ourselves then or better ourselves and win now. But going to the playoffs and loosing is not always glorious by any standard. I am a Bronco Fan either way!

...Master Protagonist...

want, or need? I mean.. I would like them to make the playoffs, but its not something I feel I NEED from this team. We aren't a good team this year. We aren't going to go anywhere even if we do make it.

Hadn't thought of it in the way of draft selection. Had thought of it in the manner of Do we belong there with the team we have right now?? In all honesty, I don't think so. With the team we have right now, if we were to get into the playoffs, we'd be one and done...and that's just being honest. I love my boys, but reality is hitting. Reality is...we will be sent home with critics laughing.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Of course I want the Broncos to make the playoffs!!

If we get there, we at least have a chance. Anything is possible!

playoffs would be nice. getting cutler a first playoff experience would help in the future too

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    want, or need? I mean.. I would like them to make the playoffs, but its not something I feel I NEED from this team. We aren't a good team this year. We aren't going to go anywhere even if we do make it.
    Want, just as it says.
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

I want the Broncos to make the playoffs every year. I think you're misunderstanding some of us. I'm sure we'd all like to see a miracle and we get in and maybe win a couple rounds. What you're hearing though is some of us including partially me have kind of given up hope and are gearing ourselves up for next year which sucks because I've been doing that every year since 99 and I did it ever year from 80-97. 97 and 98 were awesome!!! We won!!! I don't see it happening this year though. To be totally truthful until something is done with the DL and safeties I don't see it happening again anytime soon.
    Rebuilding sucks.

Playoff and then draft a strong (LJ/LT-ish) RB or a TE.
    XBL: The1Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    Hadn't thought of it in the way of draft selection. Had thought of it in the manner of Do we belong there with the team we have right now?? In all honesty, I don't think so. With the team we have right now, if we were to get into the playoffs, we'd be one and done...and that's just being honest. I love my boys, but reality is hitting. Reality is...we will be sent home with critics laughing.
    Who cares about the critics? Don't you think the critics expected the Steelers to lose in each of their 3 road games on the way to the Super Bowl last year. Remember that the Steelers wouldn't have even made the playoffs last year if KC hadn't choked so badly down the stretch. So if you get in the playoffs, I think you've done enough to deserve it.

If Denver could make the playoffs, it means the team is probably playing well since they would have to beat San Diego or Cincy in order to make it.
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

why are we so far down on tie breakers if we have a better conference record?

Quote Originally Posted by The Executioner
    Playoff and then draft a strong (LJ/LT-ish) RB or a TE.
    Why? The glaring problem is the DL. Why in the world draft a RB or TE when you have much bigger needs.
    Rebuilding sucks.

The goal every year is to make the playoffs and win the Super Bowl. And with Lynch, R. Smith, and Tom Nalen getting up there in age, you'd like to see those guys go out on top.

With that said, I don't believe this team is good enough to make a dent in the playoffs. However, as long as we get in, there's always a possibility. That's better than nothing.