Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84
Results 1,246 to 1,249 of 1249
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG HOUSE
    who would have thought a win vs the cardinals would have restored all the fairweather fans to the broncos bandwagon? maybe after we beat the 49ers we'll be back up to maximum capacity....
    It is crap like this that makes a fairweather fan...we have legit complaints or gripes now and then as fans, so we discuss and debate, but making useless fodder like this is what irritates the boards far more then a fan we won over in some manner!
    ...Master Protagonist...

Quote Originally Posted by lancane
    It is crap like this that makes a fairweather fan...we have legit complaints or gripes now and then as fans, so we discuss and debate, but making useless fodder like this is what irritates the boards far more then a fan we won over in some manner!
    no, a fairweather fan is someone who complains about everything when a team loses and acts like they are indestructable when the team wins....shouldnt you be getting back to your tatum bashing though...apparently "true fans" bash their players on an internet messege board

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    ROTFL......you are sooooooo true.

Its also funny to see.....well I will just keep that thought to myself...
    I'll help you WTM.
    The truth is Bronco fans are glad that the Broncos won a game. Bronco fans are glad that Cutler received his first victory.
    Those who put players over the team are simply happy their player performed better today and the win is secondary to them.

Way to go Broncos. Way to win. Congrats to Cutler. Next up Cinci.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BIG HOUSE
    no, a fairweather fan is someone who complains about everything when a team loses and acts like they are indestructable when the team wins....shouldnt you be getting back to your tatum bashing though...apparently "true fans" bash their players on an internet messege board
    I have not bashed Tatum, only stated the truth...I believe your man crush is getting in the way of your vision pal, I am trying to enjoy the win...while you are trying to start a fight, I am discussing and debating a player that did not perform well and you are on the boards attacking other posters, who themselves have contributed to these boards far more then you...talk about fairweather!

...Master Protagonist...