Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reunited...and it (might) feel soooo good...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=1750078

Plummer to Boston one more time???

Especially since we lost out on Garner AND Jackson!

I wouldn't hold my breath on this one Busted. Besides...if his personality and work ethic were a problem in way-laid-back San Diego...how much of a problem would it be here in Denver.

We've had a "loner" type player in the locker room not too long ago...remember him? I think he had recently become umemployed...

That would be great if he came to denver but he would have to change his ways,maybe with jake there that woul help things since they played togather.Might be to big of a risk to gamble on,and cost to much money.

Shanny won't take another chance on a disruptive attitude player. So Boston's a no-no.

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Seems like he does have a bad attitude your proably right.

bad seed

he is definitely not a team player at least T.O. has some type of numbers to go with his attitude. boston hasn't done crap and he still had an attitude. plus SD gave him alot of money do we take on his contract and then he gets hurt like he always does?
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

I like the idea of having Boston...the guy is only 25 and talented....

And he's a HUGE target...why not?
    I'm on Twitter!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    why not?
    His contract.
    [img]http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/images/030915chargers_catch.jpg[/img][img]http://www.miamidolphins.com/images/pressbox/fromthegame/fromthegame8741.jpg[/img]

Boston is definetly a risk with his work ethic and attitude. You never know what a player will do when he switches teams, sometimes they totally change in a good way. But Shanny has had way to many risk players that have been busts, especially expensive ones which boston would be im sure. I say TAI STREETS or DEZ WHITE would be 100% better risks to take and their also very young and also very talented.

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    why not?
    Attitude man, a player like that could cause distruption in the locker room which hurts the team.
    kiwi Bronco fan

Originally posted by NZrichy
    Attitude man, a player like that could cause distruption in the locker room which hurts the team.
    ABSOLUTELY!! If we've learned anything with some of the players we've obtained that had reputations before they came here (Dale Carter, Darryl Gardner come to mind) it's that attitude is a disease and it's contagious.

Let the Raiders go after him....lol

He's definetly a good player, He's just a risk with the problems that he's had, and with the price tag he will command i dont know if the risk is worth it. Shanny isn't the best at getting expensive guys that have some risk to them and coming out on the good side.

Re: Re: Reunited...and it (might) feel soooo good...

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    i like it dont listen to these crack pots say he isnt a good player....well he was jus in the wrong city i think....how bout a city a mile high>????
    I think he's a good WR, but he just signed a HUGE contract with the Chargers last year. If the Broncos trade for him they will have to eat all of that contract.
    [img]http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/images/030915chargers_catch.jpg[/img][img]http://www.miamidolphins.com/images/pressbox/fromthegame/fromthegame8741.jpg[/img]

The way i look at it is like this, by coming here he would be back with Plummer who he caught those 91 catches 2 years ago from, and i don't remember him having problems in Arizona, plus I'm from San Diego and belive me Boston works harder than anyone here with maybe the exception of Donnie Edwards and Tomlinson, and of course you aren't gonna be happy with a team like that, if you notice the article said he spends alot of time working out and stuff, and if he's that dedicated to it and sees other people here doing it , you don't think that is gonna make him a better person in the locker room?

I dont care about the previous "attitude problems", nipple rings, etc...the man can flat out play -- 250lbs, cut like heck, and running a 4.4?? Is there anyone on the NFL...offense or defense that big/strong/fast?? I think not...