Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Griese to Broncos again??

Brian Griese is a free agent and he does know the Broncos offense. I think we would have won two more games last year if he was the QB instead of KanellKanell think about it would it be worth it? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh come on Jud...

There is no way on God's green earth that Greise will ever be allowed back in Denver unless it's on the visitor's sideline.

The players hate him, the fans hate him, his dog hates him, people in funeral processions hate him....

Get that wacked-ass idea outta your head brother....

Tahuya...put the pipe down my man.

Greise couldn't even win the starting job in Miami over Feidler!AND he was injured yet AGAIN! The kid is cursed, inconsistent at his best and has the people skills of a herpes-infested hooker!

10-6 my arse...

The guy has no heart, we dont need him bringing the team down again. id stay with danny or maybe even jackson before id go back to that guy......if you have too, go get a proven starter like jeff blake or vinny testaverde to back jake up.....but for gods sake, please no more griese!!

Re: Griese to Broncos again??

Originally posted by Judrock
    Brian Griese is a free agent and he does know the Broncos offense. I think we would have won two more games last year if he was the QB instead of KanellKanell think about it would it be worth it? Hmmmmmmmmmm.
    A snowball has better chance of surviving in hell than Griese coming back to Denver.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

If I'm posting, I'm probably somewhere near a computer.

Re: Griese to Broncos again??

Originally posted by Judrock
    Someone needs to stop eating the paste in art class.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Originally posted by tahuya man
    The Broncos would have finished better that 10-6 if Griese was still there.

He would have to be insane to come back to Denver and take all the crap that would go with it.

I think he'd rather go to KC and have a chance at beating the Broncos.
    tahuna can - are you saying griese is a decent football player???? Come on man, the dude has NO heart - he will suck where ever he goes because of that - he rode his daddy's jock strap into the NFL and is desperatly clinging to it but sooner or later it will end and he will be BYE BYE - he's a fucin loser!!!!

well we are already paying him, so we could at least use him for a tackling dummy or a water boy.
    honestly though, he wouldn't be a bad 2nd string for the price - free if we just left things as they were.
    but i know he'll never come back.

go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    tahuna can - are you saying griese is a decent football player???? Come on man, the dude has NO heart - he will suck where ever he goes because of that - he rode his daddy's jock strap into the NFL and is desperatly clinging to it but sooner or later it will end and he will be BYE BYE - he's a fucin loser!!!!
    he does have heart he just can not tell the difference between personal and professional life, you can not combine both and that maybe his problem...
    Ozzy [img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/action-smiley-035.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/musik/music-smiley-011.gif[/img]
    The "New Black Sabbath"

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    ^I love the way this LADY replies! It's like: (Begin sarcastic remarks)-PAUSE-(continue)-PAUSE......

I've always liked Greise, I just think he needs a team with a great pass blocking O-LINE for him to be efficient?
    Last edited by DBfan187; 03-03-2004 at 02:02 PM.
    11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Originally posted by DBfan187
    ^I love the way this guy replies! It's like: (Begin sarcastic remarks)-PAUSE-(continue)-PAUSE......

I've always liked Greise, I just think he needs a team with a great pass blocking O-LINE for him to be efficient?
    I'm sure SHE will appreciate your compliment.

I edited!

Thanks for telling me that, I don't want to be bashed for not knowing. Thank You!

Originally posted by DBfan187
    ^I love the way this guy replies! It's like: (Begin sarcastic remarks)-PAUSE-(continue)-PAUSE......

Why thank you I (her/she/female) do appreciate it - Im glad my sarcasm comes through so well with the written word - it can be tough sometimes

And our O line was what?????????

Please the only O line that Griese would do good behind would be one that consisted of a brick wall, barbed wire, guards with AK 47's and a gang of patriot missles
    Last edited by orangenblue420; 03-03-2004 at 02:09 PM.

I just think that he'll do good behind an O-LINE that is great for pass blocking, ie RAMS, maybe chiefs?(NOT)

Originally posted by tahuya man
    I'm saying that he has proven in the past to be a very decent player. You can't deny that.

He got to the NFL by the same means any of them got there. Through their own merit.

Sooner or later, every player goes "bye-bye".

Losers don't make it to the NFL and become starting QBs.
    he got to the NFL by name alone...
    Ozzy [img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/action-smiley-035.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/musik/music-smiley-011.gif[/img]
    The "New Black Sabbath"