Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93
Results 1,381 to 1,394 of 1394

On espn, it said that Foxy had 14 tackles. UNbelieveable

PS- MIKE BELL THREW THE
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

That game was awesome. We were meant to win that game. The weather helped us out.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by Elway
    Not sure, but the refs seemed to do a pretty good job today, at least as far as what I though was Bengal penalties.
    Being at the game, I thought there were a few missed holding calls, but the view from near field level compared to the birds eye view available on TV can make you think you see things that might not actually be there. Otherwise, I agree, one of the few games that I was pleased by the Refs this year (a lot of good crews have made some bad calls this year)...

The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    That game was awesome. We were meant to win that game. The weather helped us out.
    I had to run right after the game, as I was late for dinner.

What an ending. Who would have thought after getting the tieing TD, that they would have botched the extra point.

We dodged a bullett and now only have to get past SF to be the 5th seed.

Ok, now who were the people that predicted we would lose these last three with Cutler and finish the season 7-9?
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Mnkyman
    can you believe this crap. He missed it
    I loved it. The missed extra point and the offsides on the onside kick make me think Christmas came one day early for us Bronco fans!

I love a little mile high magic...

The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Big Win for the Broncos

Some might call it a cheap win, but sometimes luck has to factor into the formula. Look at how the Steelers beat the Colts in last years playoff game. I'll take this one as more than just a "W" in the win column, it was a victory gift wrapped for the Broncos for a well played game. Sure there was an int and a fumble, but I always say that life isn't based on how you accept success but on how you deal with diversity. And the Broncos looked diversity square in the eye today and won. Now lets beat the niners next Sunday and go on to the post season!

Quote Originally Posted by timp
    Some might call it a cheap win, but sometimes luck has to factor into the formula. Look at how the Steelers beat the Colts in last years playoff game. I'll take this one as more than just a "W" in the win column, it was a victory gift wrapped for the Broncos for a well played game. Sure there was an int and a fumble, but I always say that life isn't based on how you accept success but on how you deal with diversity. And the Broncos looked diversity square in the eye today and won. Now lets beat the niners next Sunday and go on to the post season!

no cheap win, you take it anyway u can get it & it would of went to OT anyway, & we did play our hearts out it was a great game

I'LL tell you where...:

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    I had to run right after the game, as I was late for dinner.

What an ending. Who would have thought after getting the tieing TD, that they would have botched the extra point.

We dodged a bullett and now only have to get past SF to be the 5th seed.

Ok, now who were the people that predicted we would lose these last three with Cutler and finish the season 7-9?
    Hiding from their bookies....

I just got back from my 6 hour Drive to Denver that i seem to always make! LOL

but this game was one of my favorites!
    im so glad for this win!

and WTG Jay!

its awesome having a player on our team Set Records!

Lets take care of Business vs San Fran now!

John Lynch Hit

I still can't get over that hit Lynch made on Henry to stop him from catching that potential td pass. Anyone know where I can download it from to show some friends. Describing it doesn't do it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by T-GAL
    I still can't get over that hit Lynch made on Henry to stop him from catching that potential td pass. Anyone know where I can download it from to show some friends. Describing it doesn't do it justice.

that was pretty sweet Lynch is a freakin animal!

Quote Originally Posted by T-GAL
    man, I just wanna see those heavy blows...
    A Bronco fan in the most premier soccer country!

Christmas GIFT!

Quote Originally Posted by The Executioner
    In your FACE Bengals fans!! Merry Christmas and swallow that for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Santa Broncos Claus
    Enjoy your Christmas GIFT! You know thats what that was a HUGE GIFT! A WIN YES, BUT if your gloating about this one you should really just be acting as if it were the last Thursday in November. THANKSGIVING!