Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Broncos to get Dillon

I heard they will trade the second round pick we get from washington to the bengals for Dillon. I would do it in a second. All Dillon needs is a change of senary. He would be a good fit for our team.

that would be awsome, =)
    Coming to a stadium near you....

[IMG]http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/nfl/2003/0107/photo/a_portis_i.jpg[/IMG]

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

Re: Broncos to get Dillon

Originally posted by jmo724
    I heard they will trade the second round pick we get from washington to the bengals for Dillon. I would do it in a second. All Dillon needs is a change of senary. He would be a good fit for our team.
    where did you hear that?

Re: Re: Broncos to get Dillon

Originally posted by rascal
    where did you hear that?
    It's posted on the news thing on Cincinatti's site.

I don't think we should get Dillon. Griffin will do just fine, and Corey Dillon is another RB with an inflated ego who's gonna ask for a huge amount of money, and the if denver is stupid enough, they'll pay it to him.

That pick would be much better served by using it in the draft.
    [img]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/1999/weekly/990111/drz/pf011102.jpg[/img]
    Ed McCaffrey: A good blocker, a great receiver. You will be missed.

I have looked all over the cinnci site, and dont see anything like that.

Originally posted by Broncos Suck 04
    It's good that Ed has left the game, he wasn't much of a threat anyways! He's old and slow , much like the rest of the team!! It goes to show the intelligence level of the head coach by letting portis go to the Redskins We (the Raider Nation) are looking forward to meeting you next season, to show you bunch of old not so intelligent retireees how to play some football YOURS TRULY: Raiders
    ok but we want to play you early in the season before all your players have heart attacks, or get caught smoking. Or get suspended for usin steroids, or kicking your own teamates ass. Because the bronco want to kick the faders ass when your at "full strength" so u have no excuses.

It's good that Ed has left the game, he wasn't much of a threat anyways! He's old and slow , much like the rest of the team!! It goes to show the intelligence level of the head coach by letting portis go to the Redskins We (the Raider Nation) are looking forward to meeting you next season, to show you bunch of old not so intelligent retireees how to play some football YOURS TRULY: Raiders
    You went 4-12 without the zimmer frames. Next year most of your players will be proud owners of one. We want to see football, not OAP touch football ('Arrgghhh!! I broke my hip again!' as Kenoy smashes into Rich Gannon for the 3rd time)

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Please post smack in the appropriate forum only.

This post will be deleted.

Thank you.

Thumbs down Corey Dillon

Corey Dillon stinks! Shanahan doesn't need another problem in Denver! Go out and get anyone else but him or Duce Staley!

Corey is going to the oakland raiders.
    WHO DEY!
    IN MARVIN WE TRUST!
    Come take a scroll in our jungle.
    www.cincybengals.com

Dillon is a headcase, a scumbag, a cancer and in physical decline. I'm hoping he signs with the Raiders.

There is not a single RB FA who is worth signing this offseason. They're all on the downhill side of their best years and not one of them was ever all that hot to start with. Dillion was pysically the best, but even he wasn't much over the course of a season.

He's only rushed for over 1400 yards in a season once and he fumbles too damn often. In fact, his fumbles have steadily increased over the span of his career

And remember, he couldn't even hold on to his starting job last year. If he wasn't good enough to start for a middle of the road (or worse) team like the Bengals, why would you think he should be starting for Denver?

Sportsblog.org -- ThePostgame.com -- Bronczilla.blogspot.com

It says here that dillion could still be headed to the raiders

here

Im not sure but you might only be able to read it if you have espn insider
    Last edited by EddyMac87; 03-24-2004 at 03:47 PM.

With the signing of Hearst I believe the only other RB we'll get will be in the draft and not a draft day trade for Dillon. Dillon will be a Raider, and will do very well for them. But I bet that the Bronco rushing attack (all RB's combined) will beat the Raider rushing attack (all Oak RB's)
    I don't think that Q Griffin, Hearst, M Anderson, Droughens, or Galloway will be our leading rusher. It will be the rookie we pick up in the draft hopefully Kevinn Jones or Chris Perry. Griffin is too small and will get injured if used to much. Hearst is too old and wont' play all 16 games. Anderson is a full back and has 2 strikes against him because of the pot deal. Droughens is a great back but I like him at FB and Galloway is unproven and has a injury history. RB by committee is the Broncos likely course of action even if they draft a stud rookie RB.
    #56 the Terminator on the turf!!

I don't think picking up Dillion would be a good thing for us, he is a big baby and would be a bad influence on the team, of course that's just my opinion.
    http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania.../13/random.png

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3769/pickem6xu.jpg

The running back from Va Tech is Kevin Jones, the Running back from Oklahoma State is named Tatum Bell, I like Bell better, more bang, and less buck to get him.