Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ive watched us vs the pats so many times and have never been more confident in beating a team we play

i was praying for us to play the pats in the second round last year rather than the bengals...

Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlash1
    Yes, it would be great to beat the Colts but they have a large mental edge on us right now while we have the same edge on the pats. And I'm pretty sure the pats play on grass and not in a dang carpetted bowl.
    Patriots play on turf now too!
    [URL=http://www.footballtimes.org]
    [SIZE=2]www.FootballTimes.org[/URL]
    [I]Join our growing football community![/I][/SIZE]
    We buy football articles!
    Free football playbooks, football plays, flag football strategies and plays, backyard football, fantasy football, reviews, articles, coaching, and a discussion forum!

I hope we play the Patsies, I want us to play the colts and beat them about the head neck a shoulders.

My main priority is to beat the 49er's and let the chips fall where thye may for now.

But...Peyton Manning owns our defense. They are especially scary at home. That said, I would like to see a rematch to see how good (or bad) we really are. I doubt we get past the first round TBH, even against the Patriots, who look really good right now.

I'll take Indy, They don't have an ase to grind with us. Indy's defense is horible. If Jake didn't have that bad 4th quarter inthis years game, we would've won.

Denver isn't so good at rushing the QB.
    The LAST thing Peyton Manning needs is more time to throw. Remember week 7- that's when our season started to nosedive.

Let someone else knock off the Colts, right now the Broncos don't have the right Defense to do it.

The perfect Superbowl scenario for us, this year, would be beating Indy in IND in the wild card to get that monkey off our back, then beating SD in SD to get revenge for the 2 losses this season, then beating the Ravens in BAL, then beating who ever the NFC has in the Superbowl.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Ive been a Denver fan since 83 and yes I have seen us against the Colts in recent years.

Personally I think this is San Diegos year and I dont think anyone in the AFC is going to beat them, but on the way Id love to see us knock out Indy and return the favor they have dealt us in recent years.

Yes the Colts have our number but if Tennessee can Houston can beat them (1 out of 2 games) I would hope that our team could as well. We almost beat them the first time and their lack of stopping the run will allow the Bells to run the clock more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco4l1fe
    Are you kidding...at the moment Indy has our number and we have NE number...I would rather have to play NE instead.
    I hope we can meet the Chargers in the AFC championship game. San Diego isn't going to beat us three times in one season!!!
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

The majority of Patriots fans would rather not face the Broncos in the first round. Here's the latest results from a poll at boston.com:

Which team would you LEAST like the Patriots to face in the first round?

Broncos
    61.4%
    Jets
    18.9%
    Bengals
    10.3%
    Chiefs
    4.7%
    Jaguars
    4.6%
    Total votes: 5938

I voted for the Jets as the team I'd least like to play. I hope we play the Broncos. I think they're not as good as they've been and the Patriots are just as good or maybe even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco4l1fe
    Are you kidding...at the moment Indy has our number and we have NE number...I would rather have to play NE instead.
    Actually I think we would be just fine against the Colts. Their defense has allowed a 100 yards rusher in 15 straight games. Ball control and no mistakes we can beat them. I not saying it will be easy but I think it is possible.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by PatsCrowEater
    The majority of Patriots fans would rather not face the Broncos in the first round. Here's the latest results from a poll at boston.com:

Which team would you LEAST like the Patriots to face in the first round?

Broncos
    61.4%
    Jets
    18.9%
    Bengals
    10.3%
    Chiefs
    4.7%
    Jaguars
    4.6%
    Total votes: 5938

I voted for the Jets as the team I'd least like to play. I hope we play the Broncos. I think they're not as good as they've been and the Patriots are just as good or maybe even better.
    You've been sniffing model glue again, haven't you?

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    Actually I think we would be just fine against the Colts. Their defense has allowed a 100 yards rusher in 15 straight games. Ball control and no mistakes we can beat them. I not saying it will be easy but I think it is possible.
    No doubt about it, their defense is bad. But so is ours. Then we would be asking Cutler to try and keep up with Manning. Manning can, and will, surgically cut apart our defense. I personally would much rather take on NE's personel than the Colts. I think their WRs are much easier to cover for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    No doubt about it, their defense is bad. But so is ours. Then we would be asking Cutler to try and keep up with Manning. Manning can, and will, surgically cut apart our defense. I personally would much rather take on NE's personel than the Colts. I think their WRs are much easier to cover for us.
    All true, however I still if we had to face the Colts we run until they can stop us. Getting into a shootout with the Colts wont work but if controlled the ball with our run game I like our chances.

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    All true, however I still if we had to face the Colts we run until they can stop us. Getting into a shootout with the Colts wont work but if controlled the ball with our run game I like our chances.

good call, ball control offence, the ny giants bills super bowl, the one with the scott norwood missed fg,

the bills had a very high powered offence if i remember rightly jim kelly at qb an excellent rb,thurman thomas and good wideouts.

the giants came in controlled the clock, eating up huge chunks of clock,one scoring drive exceeded 9 mins kept kelly and co off the pitch, and sneaked an unlikely victory.

it can be done, but as tx bronc says can't get involved in a shootout got to keep there D on the field,and just run it up the gut short passes by cutler (montana style) ball control mistake free football......