Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Roundup, MT Locker #67
    Posts
    1,507

    I have doubles of:

    I have double of the 2006 set, plus the 2005 regular and draft sets. Post in this thread only if you need something and I will help however I can. You can either set up the trade or I will.
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

    1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1

    Jay Cutler??

    Hey there, I was curious if you could help me out with a Jay Cutler. I am all new with this but I started late and now I cant get any new cards.
    Anyway thank you again for your help
    Tracey

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,321
    I need:

    Jason Elam
    John Lynch
    Cecil Sapp
    Ebenezer Ekubam
    Nick Ferguson
    Hamza Abdullah
    David Kircus
    Mike Leach
    Keith Burns
    Todd Devoe
    Ian Gold
    Rod Smith
    Mike Bell
    Courtney Brown
    Chris Myers
    Tom Nalen
    Matt Lepsis
    Quincy Morgan
    Erik Pears


    I have a double Jay and Tony Sheffler

    How about a magic trick?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Roundup, MT Locker #67
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by CGreeve419
    Hey there, I was curious if you could help me out with a Jay Cutler. I am all new with this but I started late and now I cant get any new cards.
    Anyway thank you again for your help
    Tracey
    I offered you a Cutler, check your pending trades.
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

    1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Roundup, MT Locker #67
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWookieeBronco
    I need:

    Jason Elam
    John Lynch
    Cecil Sapp
    Ebenezer Ekubam
    Nick Ferguson
    Hamza Abdullah
    David Kircus
    Mike Leach
    Keith Burns
    Todd Devoe
    Ian Gold
    Rod Smith
    Mike Bell
    Courtney Brown
    Chris Myers
    Tom Nalen
    Matt Lepsis
    Quincy Morgan
    Erik Pears


    I have a double Jay and Tony Sheffler
    I offered you everything but Lepsis, best I could do. Check your pending trades.
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

    1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,825
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBroncoFan67
    I have double of the 2006 set, plus the 2005 regular and draft sets. Post in this thread only if you need something and I will help however I can. You can either set up the trade or I will.

    I need the 2005 Draft set.

    I can help you with anything you need, pretty much.

    Can you help me out?

    Also, if you have any extra 2004's I'm trying to fill that collection as well.
    Administrator


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Roundup, MT Locker #67
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver
    I need the 2005 Draft set.

    I can help you with anything you need, pretty much.

    Can you help me out?

    Also, if you have any extra 2004's I'm trying to fill that collection as well.
    sent you a request for some of the 05 draft set, it's the best I can do.
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

    1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Roundup, MT Locker #67
    Posts
    1,507
    I have several trades out right know, I will renew my list of available cards when they go through. I'm glad I can help.
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

    1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    86
    Can U Help Me Out With These Cards From Past Seasons:

    (2004)
    R.droughns
    R.smith
    J.plummr
    A.wilson
    G.foster
    A.lelie
    T.nalen
    C.bailey
    D.j.williams
    J.lynch
    K.kennedy
    L.walls
    T.pryce
    M.coleman
    R.alexander
    B.hamilton
    P.chukwurah
    J.elam
    P.j.alexander
    M.pope
    D.holland
    C.carlisle
    D.carswell
    N.ferguson
    M.knorr
    E.johnson
    A.palepoi-mine Won't Load

    (2005)
    D.carswell
    L.walls
    B.van Pelt
    C.adams
    A.lelie
    D.j.williams
    N.jackson
    D.veal
    M.anderson

    (2006 Cheerleaders)
    A.taylor
    B.bateman
    B.daddio
    S.ellsworth
    W.evered
    H.flaherty
    A.glaser
    K.harris
    K.kainer
    K.taylor
    L.mcbride
    K.sanders
    K.troester
    K.vernon
    E.weston
    M.lopez-aust

    If U Can Help Me With Those Cards Set Up The Trade And Ill Accept. Happy Holidays!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    418

    only need Mike Leach for a complete set

    I only need Mike Leach for a complete set! Any help would be appreciated, I have a few '06 doubles if anyone is missing anything we can trade. Thanks!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lynbrook, NY
    Posts
    383

    Hey AZ

    Hey AZ,

    I need a Al Wilson '06 card to complete my set. Can you help a brotha out?
    I dont need a sig...Go Broncos should be good enough.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Roundup, MT Locker #67
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme_D###
    Hey AZ,

    I need a Al Wilson '06 card to complete my set. Can you help a brotha out?
    I'll set it up for ya, glad I could help
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

    1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Roundup, MT Locker #67
    Posts
    1,507
    oops, I trade a 05 Ekuban away, can someone replace it?
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

    1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    1,986
    Can you please help I only need: Brandon Marshall, Adam Meadows, and Cedric Cobbs

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    62

    Check your pending

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Dance
    Can you please help I only need: Brandon Marshall, Adam Meadows, and Cedric Cobbs

    I was able to get your Brandon Marshall and Adam Meadows, don't have an extra Cedric Cobbs sorry. To get the trade completed I just switched our D.J. Williams so you don't lose anything. Hope that helps! Happy Holidays!
    ~Ashley Belle

    [CENTER][IMG]http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/data/media/13/random.png[/IMG]

    [I][B]RIP Darrent Williams [/B] [/I] [I][B]1982-2007[/B][/I][/CENTER]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •