Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsCrowEater
    Are you not watching the games?

Here's your LB trend over the course of the season:

Yes I watch every Broncos game. I have no idea what you are talking about with our LB's. They've been doing their jobs just fine. You will find out soon enough, my young apprentice.

What about Junior Seau,Gabriel,and your WR core,you need more than what you have to beat us. If it comes to a last minute field goal,no more Viniteri
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 12-27-2006 at 09:43 PM.

that looks like your passing game trend..... you sure you used the right graph?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    that looks like your passing game trend..... you sure you used the right graph?
    our passing game trend would be more of a flat-line. anyway, the problems not in our LBs anyway - take a look at the secondary. they throw it right at our #2 corner and they just mach it down the feild. Lynch is good, but not the best at coverage. Baileys getting the Ints and thats our saving grace-right when they get cockey and throw to their go-to guy, bailey steps up and makes the play. Thats how our bend-but-dont-break defense works.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=5]BRONCOS ROCK![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

prediction, we will lose the afc championchip... like last year....

Quote Originally Posted by tommy1986
    Yes I watch every Broncos game. I have no idea what you are talking about with our LB's. They've been doing their jobs just fine. You will find out soon enough, my young apprentice.
    He has a point, I don't think D.J. even made a tackle in the Bengal game...

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

I think we make the playoffs and if we get the Patsies, I think we win. After that, not so sure.

He will this time around. Your LB's were very quick in Sept.

They're not too quick anymore.
    he didnt last january. not saying he isnt a great coach, but shanny has his number

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    What about Junior Seau,Gabriel,and your WR core,you need more than what you have to beat us. If it comes to a last minute field goal,no more Viniteri
    I didn't know the Pop Tarts have a receiving corp. You learn something new everyday.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

You haven't seen too much from our LB's lately because they are most often dropped into a short zone coverage against RB's and TE's on passing plays. They make plays against running plays whenever our DL or secondary don't get to the runner first... At least that's what it looks like from my couch.

I'd like to see Lynch being sent in on more blitzes. With his quickness and hitting power, he should be used more for stopping runners at the line and taking out QB's.

If cutler gets more comfortable moving around in the backfield... even with a good pass rush, the Pats will have a hard time because of his quick, Marino-like, release.

I wonder if Cutler ever imagined he'd be playing in the playoffs this season as a starter?

lets see now

if all goes as most think itll be Denver as the #5 seed and NY as the #6

that means the wild card matchups would be

NY Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts
    Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots

lets say the Colts beat the Jets and Denver defeats NE

that means Denver would play either Baltimore or San Diego
    weve beaten Balty once but it was at home. and Baltimore would be tough to play in

and we all know what happened in San Diego

i dont see Indy beating either Baltimore or San Diego. not with how theyve been playing

itll be an interesting playoff season
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

New England= pwned.

That looks more like the trend of your team over the past 3 seasons!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003
    i think we will beat SF, be the #5 seed and go to NE.

i think this is a year too early for us, i think we have a great foundation at the moment with some fantastic young talent. the future 'three amigos' stand out - cutler, schef + marshall.. . . .
    even if we are one and done i think it would help cutler and some other young one's to have some playoff experience.

i feel we are one or 2 good DL away from having a complete D (i like ferguson and lynch at safety for 2-3 more years) and the O should be good with the youth having exp., lepsis coming back and i feel the one BIG need on offense is sorting the running game out.

mike bell impresses me at times with his cutback skills, determination, power and heart but sometimes he seems a little small and not good enough against the better D's (e.g. PITTS.).......he sometimes gets 'swallowed up' by DL but i know he is young and the OL has had problems. his speed is probably just about good enough.

i did like tatum but his hands are a question and he is too inconsistent, he seems to wear down over a game/season after strong showings against NE and BALT.

i don't mind a 2 back rotation but not if they are 2 'average' backs which i fear they 'could' be.
    I totally agree with this post! Basically I don't care what happens in the playoffs as long as the Broncos get there so Cutler gets some experience of what it's like! (After all, at Vanderbilt it's not like he was in any bowl games!)

I'm not expecting a super-bowl because realistically this team isn't good enough yet so I'm not going to be too disappointed if the Broncos lose in the first playoff game. They have a bunch of rookies at key positions and are very suspect in key areas -- DL and OL.

Hopefully Lepsis returns next year and they add some quality depth on the OL. That should solve that problem.

But the DL will need a LOT of work. That's the core of your defense. The breakdowns in the 4th quarter? Letting teams we have beat back in the game with 4th quarter TDs? Sound familiar? (Hint: Indy, Seattle, San Diego, Bengals, Cardinals)

Why is this happening? Because QBs are able to stand in the pocket more and more as the game goes along. The DL gets tired and they pressure the passer less and less. By the end of the game, the defense is lining up and getting beat up and down the field. Not even Champ Bailey can make up for that!

You need quality DL to win in the NFL and the Broncos don't have it! Especially at DT.

So, next year, 2 elite DL later and we're in business!

Pittsburgh won the SB in Roethlisberger's 2nd year and there's no reason why Denver can't do it if Shanahan gets the right players in this off-season!
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

If we play the PAts we have a good chance at a win. After that I think we stub our toe . We are a good team, but we are working on being a great team. I think we over acheived in the beginning of the season, and under achieved in November. I am looking for team consistency in all phases of the game.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.