• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sniperwolf
    Practice Squad
    • Sep 2006

LMFAO !!!

i just love this thing about the Patsies of Tom Brady.........
    for the Pats Fan....
    if you are better than the Broncos please PLAY !!!!!!!!!
    a new football ERA

Comment

• PatsCrowEater
      Kiss My Ass Donkholes!
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by LDB
      Thanks, PCE, but I didn't slant stats. I posted the second half of the Pats season. That is it. I showed the offensive rankings for the teams the Pats faced. Nothing slanted at all...but I guess if it makes you feel better. It is true that the Pats are #2...but those stats are inflated because of the offenses they have played against and the ones they have completely shut down.

We weren't talking about Denver's defense. But I guess you just wanted to get the heat off of your team. We all know that Denver's defense has collapsed in the second half of the season. But getting blasted by the teams with the 1st (although the 14 of those 48 points were because of starting field position...if you watched the game, Denver went for 2 4th downs both inside the Denver 30 yard line setting up easie scores for LT..wasn't much the defense could do) and 3rd best offenses in the league isn't a surprise or anything. Both of those offenses are a lot more lethal than the Pats...so it isn't that big a deal to me. Like I said, Denver's defense lines up well against the Pats offense.

Denver's offense? Yeah, we got a rookie. Several of them in fact. And they are all contributing to the offense now. Like I said...over 25 points per game since Cutler took over. Which is better than any team NE has faced in the second half of the season...other than the Bears (and we all know that there offense is shaky at best).

The Pats could beat Denver. It could happen...they have a good team with a great coach. But Denver has done well against them in the past...they have gotten killed by Indy in the past. Which is why I would rather face them than the Colts.
      You will probably get your wish and play NE in the first round (provided Denver takes care of business against SF, which is no gimme)

The more I think about it I feel NE will rest their starters for most of their game against Tenn. Every time NE won a SB they had a bye so I think NE will use Sunday's game as a bye week for their starters.

The Patriots have more to gain by resting their banged up team than they do in trying to gain the 3rd seed.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

• HurricaneDovs
        Playmaker
        • Dec 2006

id rather have the Pats. we are notoriously bad against the Colts in the playoffs and we cant pass rush ANYONE. that doesnt bode well against Peyton Manning. but we always seem to control NE and id like to see Brady get popped in the mouth by D.J. Williams or Al Wilson. so the Pats
        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• broncosfanscott
          Bench Warmer
          • Dec 2006

Indianapolis or New England?

Either way we would have to go their house and we have allready taken care of the Pats. Colts can't defend the run, yet our defense has yet to put any pressure on Manning. Until the defense can put pressure on Manning, I would like to avoid them for now.
          Last edited by broncosfanscott; 12-29-2006, 07:14 PM.
          R.I.P
          #27 Darrent Williams
          #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

• prowler0814
            Practice Squad
            • Mar 2006

Honestly.....I prefer Indy

I think we could run the ball down Indy's throat all night long, keeping Manning off the field. NE is playing good ball lately and I think we would have a tough time with them. Either way.....If we want to win a superbowl we should be able to beat either team. If not.....then it just not meant to be.

Comment

• 12and4
              Banned User
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by prowler0814
              I think we could run the ball down Indy's throat all night long, keeping Manning off the field. NE is playing good ball lately and I think we would have a tough time with them. Either way.....If we want to win a superbowl we should be able to beat either team. If not.....then it just not meant to be.
              someone agrees with me... you guys keep bringin up the past... you dont know that it already PAST. all 3 teams are a whole nother team then when we played eachother indy got worse, we got better, i think, pats got better.

Comment

• Northern Lights
                Bench Warmer
                • Jan 2006

Honestly I think if we would blitz our linebackers/safetys we could get pressure on Indy. Also Mike Bell was able to run the ball when we last played them. Tom Brady is the last person I want to play in the playoffs.

Comment

• 12and4
                  Banned User
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Northern Lights
                  Honestly I think if we would blitz our linebackers/safetys we could get pressure on Indy. Also Mike Bell was able to run the ball when we last played them. Tom Brady is the last person I want to play in the playoffs.
                  You dont get it, if we blitz, it leaves our center field open.... oh wait we have bailey... nothing forget what i said.

Comment

• AznBroncoFan
                    Practice Squad
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Northern Lights
                    Wow you fear brady like a god. What a shame. I fear peyton in the pocket with all day to throw to Wayne.

Comment

• ChupaThingy
                      Special Teams
                      • Oct 2004

I voted for NE. Weve beat them this year in their house, we beat them last year in the playoffs. I think we can beat them again, but it will be a close , but very good game.

Indy on the other hand we are notoriously bad against in the playoffs, although we do have a new QB and they have been stumbling since we last faced them. Id still rather play NE in NE.

2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• chi3fs
                        Practice Squad
                        • Sep 2003

What about the NEITHER option?
                        [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

Comment

• 12and4
                          Banned User
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by chi3fs
                          What about the NEITHER option?