Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Den21-Bal19
    Make a changing from talking dog terds

He cant fool me hes just trying to look more intelengent.

Quote Originally Posted by biglenny
    Emancipator

BFI nice to see yous ready for some football!

Go Broncos
    Hi Lenny! I am SO ready for some football!

I just got a call from my dad. A friend of his got some great tickets for the game today...and he's going!

I am SO jealous!

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Quote Originally Posted by BroncFanIN
    Hi Lenny! I am SO ready for some football!

I just got a call from my dad. A friend of his got some great tickets for the game today...and he's going!

I am SO jealous!

I really want to go to a game hopefully next year

He cant fool me hes just trying to look more intelengent.
    Kinda like mutton dressed as lamb

Actually probably works quite well, then he goes and ruins it by opening his mouth

Afternoon, BFI, how are you feelin' today?
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...mber/mag7s.jpg

Spiffing sig, MasterShake

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

I really want to go to a game hopefully next year
    That's what I am hoping. It looks like Denver is playing both Chicago and Indy away this year. We live 3 hours outside of Chicago, and 90 minutes outside of Indy.

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Happy New Year's biglenny and BFI and the rest of Broncomania! BFI, how's the baby or did the little one come yet.

That's what I am hoping. It looks like Denver is playing both Chicago and Indy away this year. We live 3 hours outside of Chicago, and 90 minutes outside of Indy.
    That reminds me of my Navy days at great lakes when we went to the world music theater to see kiss slaughter and faster ***** cats it was a hoot have you been there?

just to give everyone a heads up.. Cutler is getting interviewed on ESPN countdown... Im also glad im not the ony one who wans nothing more than no see or hear Irvin ever again. He is jst a moron when he speaks and his suits and ties, my god.. His knot is so huge that his tie is half as long as it needs to be, looks like a clown outfit... Where does he get these outfits from and how does he leave makup thinking he looks good? wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Broncofan
    Happy New Year's biglenny and BFI and the rest of Broncomania! BFI, how's the baby or did the little one come yet.
    Hi Nomad! No, no little one yet. I'm getting contractions..so I hope its close! If I am, I'm not going in until the game is over!

-Sean Payton

Quote Originally Posted by aaronheeb
    just to give everyone a heads up.. Cutler is getting interviewed on ESPN countdown... Im also glad im not the ony one who wans nothing more than no see or hear Irvin ever again. He is jst a moron when he speaks and his suits and ties, my god.. His knot is so huge that his tie is half as long as it needs to be, looks like a clown outfit... Where does he get these outfits from and how does he leave makup thinking he looks good? wow...
    What did Cutler say? I always turn it to CBS for their pre-game. I like Shannon Sharpe. He cracks me up!

Oh! And the hit Lynch put on Henry last week won #1 in the Quarter Pounder contest!

-Sean Payton

Hi Nomad! No, no little one yet. I'm getting contractions..so I hope its close! If I am, I'm not going in until the game is over!

Got to have him or her before midnight, because then you'll get your tax credit for 2006. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Broncofan

Hey Nomad I didnt see you sneak in

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say GO BRONCOS! I hope you all have fun watching...cuz I'll be there! Woot!
    ...capture it...remember it...

Hey Nomad I didnt see you sneak in

Hey man! Are you going to hit the nightlife in SLC tonight and celebrate New Year's? If I remember correctly there's is no nightlife on Sunday's in SLC because nothings open. Anyway, be safe and have fun! I'll celebrate New Year's with the kids' plus I'll probably be sleeping by midnight anyway.

Well I'm probably going to miss the first half.

I have an indoor soccer game at 3:45. It is a 40 min. game but the place is about 15 minutes away. I'd be back home at 4:40. Oh well the second half has all the action right?

That place does have the game on TV though. I'll probably check up on us right before I leave.

Our team sucks too. I missed yesterday's game to go to my cousins house.

We better shut Frank Gore down!