Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan
    Denver had as much of a chance today to be in the playoffs, both teams held their
    play off chances in their own hands today...I am sorry but I disagree with this...
    it could of well been Cincy instead of KC going but between these 3 teams KC is the only one that took care of business...

KC earned their way in. We (denver) did not. Plain and simple.

KClady good luck vs the Colts You know I am pulling for you

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    KC earned their way in. We (denver) did not. Plain and simple.

KClady good luck vs the Colts You know I am pulling for you
    Thanks Med...always a classy fan....appreciate it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan
    Thanks Med...always a classy fan....appreciate it!!!!
    Now LJ better be ready. 250 yards against that pathetic run defense is not out of the question.

Then it will be KC and SD. Guaranteeing and AFC West team in the Championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    Now LJ better be ready. 250 yards against that pathetic run defense is not out of the question.

Then it will be KC and SD. Guaranteeing and AFC West team in the Championship game.
    Call me a sore loser, but I refuse to root for any other AFC west team. The NFL told me to root for the eagles based on my 5 answers...
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

http://www.notmike.com/images/heman.jpg

Those were the rules and we knew them all along. We just had to win off the start.
    RIP Darrent Williams
    Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BSmitty7
    lets not stoop down to the level of the KC Chiefs owner calling for 8 teams per playoff conference because he never got in....
    Word......

Honestly, I'm glad our team isn't in the playoffs. They need to focus on other things right now that are larger than football. As a Bronco fan, GO KC and SD. Make the AFCW proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer
    The Chiefs beat out the Broncos for a playoff spot because of a better division record. How ever, Denver was much better verses the conference (8-4 compared to the Chiefs 5-7). Denver and Kansas City are both 9-7 and are 1-1 verses each other this season. I think the conference record should play a higher roll in the playoff seeding. Denver won 3 more conference games than the Cheifs, but the Chiefs get to go to the playoffs? This does not seem right. What do you think?
    We lost to the 49ers at home. We don't deserve to play in the playoffs. The Chiefs plowed over the Jags and they earned that spot.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!