Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mangenius to Smack Bitter Bill and the Patsies

If there is a silver lining to all of this bad news for Bronco fans today, it is that Bitter Bill Belichick will have to have a re-match against his protoge, Eric Mangini.

I know it is of little conoslation, as we would prefer to do that job, but it will be quite hilarious if Mangini's J-E-T-S knock the Hoodie out of the Playoffs!!

No doubt, my Pats are going to have their hands full with the Jets, but I think they're on the upswing now, protecting the ball, making the most with their receivers and backs, and the defense is hammering people. It will be a great game to watch.

On Sunday Belichick referred to Mangini by name for the first time in months and even gave Eric praise.

Belichick said, "Eric Mangini, his staff, and entire team are doing a phenomenal job."

That Bill Belichick is a genius. He has that fatso Mangini exactly where he wants him, eating out of the palm of his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsCrowEater
    On Sunday Belichick referred to Mangini by name for the first time in months and even gave Eric praise.

Belichick said, "Eric Mangini, his staff, and entire team are doing a phenomenal job."

That Bill Belichick is a genius. He has that fatso Mangini exactly where he wants him, eating out of the palm of his hand.
    Statistically, the Patriots are better than the Jets on both sides of the ball - but the one thing that the Jets have going for them is that they're the most disciplined team in the playoffs. Yeah, you read that right.

The Jets have given up fewer penalty yards than any team not named the Denver Broncos, and they don't give games away with mental errors. I'm not calling the Patriots undisciplined, I'm just sayin'.

Also, the Jets can hurt you in any number of ways on offense. Their passing game is pretty good now that Pennington's healed up and Jericho Cotchery has been a pretty damn good #2 receiver. The running game's a hodgepodge committee, but that makes it dangerous because you can't tell what the Jets are going to do based on personnel alone.

I like the Patriots to win this game, but I expect the Jets to give them a helluva fight.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Pats 23 Jets 10

The Jets simply do not have the talent to stay with NE.

I would be shocked to see NY even hang with them.

The following week will be when NE will be truly challenged at SD or Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    Pats 23 Jets 10

Keep in mind, the Jets are a division rival and have already defeated the Patriots in Foxboro once this year.

I know, lightning striking twice, blah blah... but this is the NFL, and there's a reason I don't bet money on this stuff.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Keep in mind, the Jets are a division rival and have already defeated the Patriots in Foxboro once this year.

I know, lightning striking twice, blah blah... but this is the NFL, and there's a reason I don't bet money on this stuff.
    The Jets did beat NE @ Foxboro but it was a rainy day and a very muddy field. Everyone knows bad weather is the greatest equalizer in the NFL.

The only way NYJ beats NE is if they continually blitz Brady like they did in their 3 point victory. But BB will be more ready for that this time and the Patriots should be able to move the ball more effectively this time.

Yeah

The Jets did beat NE @ Foxboro but it was a rainy day and a very muddy field. Everyone knows bad weather is the greatest equalizer in the NFL.

The only way NYJ beats NE is if they continually blitz Brady like they did in their 3 point victory. But BB will be more ready for that this time and the Patriots should be able to move the ball more effectively this time.

Didn't the Jets lead most of the way in the opener too?

You Patriot honks better hope you don't lose to Mangini's Jets...

The Hoody would never live that down!

Quote Originally Posted by MindField

You Patriot honks better hope you don't lose to Mangini's Jets...

The Hoody would never live that down!
    Dude, for someone who claims to know a lot about a lot of things, you seem to be having a difficult time grasping a simple concept: where a post like this belongs.

Wrong forum.

HEAR ME ROAR!

I'm not talking smack here, I'm being serious...

I would love to see Mangini go up to Belichick post-game, do a crazy victory dance, and then *****-slap him for good measure.

Ahhhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by MindField
    The Patriots had a 24-0 lead before the Jets got lucky with a couple desperation throws and climbed back into it.

Keep trying MindLess. Maybe you'll get lucky one of thes days with your brilliant predictions.

The Patriots had a 24-0 lead before the Jets got lucky with a couple desperation throws and climbed back into it.

Keep trying MindLess. Maybe you'll get lucky one of thes days with your brilliant predictions.
    Yeah Jeremiah Crothery made a fluke play were he looked down, kept his knee up and scored a long TD.

Coles also made a sick play as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    Pats 23 Jets 10

The only thing about the Pats this year is that they are inconsistent. They can totally dominate a team one week, then get shut out and look like a 4-12 team the next week. If they have an off game in the playoffs its over.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by BroncsSB#3
    The only thing about the Pats this year is that they are inconsistent. They can totally dominate a team one week, then get shut out and look like a 4-12 team the next week. If they have an off game in the playoffs its over.
    Well, the Patriots have looked inconsistent at times but nearly every team has a bad week every now and then.

However, they are 12-4 and riding a three game winning streak into the playoffs.

I'll take a "somewhat" inconsistent 12-4 playoff team over a 9-7 non-playoff team any day of the week.