Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Another sad fan

As a lifelong fan here in Oklahoma, I got the chance to watch Darrent every since his days here at Oklahoma State University. I cannot believe that something as senseless as this occurs on a daily basis. What great talent and entusiasim he brought to the field and team. I just got doem reading the story about his service and tears started to flow. May his soul rest in peace and all the good that he stood for while here with us will live on. My family condolences and sympothy go out to his childern, mother and the Broncos family. RIP D WILL

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest
    Ya know, I just noticed the other day that Darrent and I were both born on September 27. That's pretty cool to share that with him.
    I actually have a few friends born that day too.
    RIP Darrent Williams
    Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Darrent, Bronco Nation will never forget all of the good you did for us. Thank you for the two years of your life you spent with us.
    RIP Darrent Williams
    Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

RIP Darrent. I live in Saskatchewan and my dream is to someday cheer on the broncos at mile high stadium, watching all my favorite players, including darrent, what he lacked in size, he made up for in pure talent and heart, your soul and memories will live on in all of us fans here.
    Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Even after more than a week, it still seems impossible to believe that Darrent is gone. I hope his family can take some consolation from knowing how much his teammates, coaches and all Bronco fans loved and admired him.

Great Tribute Video...

Sorry guys (and gals)...I just posted this under the news thread, and I should have posted it here.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This link was posted last night, but for those of you who haven't "ALL READY" seen it, it's awesome, and it really made me feel better. R Kelley's "You're the Greatest" (I think that's the title) accompanies the video...very upbeat and inspiring!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt2BispCXO0

RIP D-Will...We love you and miss you!!!

I finished early ...

Just saw the clip on CBS 4 Denver where Kyle and John talk about the funeral. That poem was amazing, so thought I would repost.

I had a lot to do
    More than most of you
    Yet, you wonder why I left,
    I finished early...

I started on time
    I put in a full day's work
    But I finished early..

You thought my road would be a long one
    But I did run the race
    I just finished early..
    By measure of man's time,
    Not God's own time
    You look at the years
    But I did all I was sent to do.
    I just finished early...

With God it counts not at all
    How long, how brief, how great or how small
    He looks for a ready heart
    I just finished early...

We miss ya DWill - it's been 10 days and the pain is still as real as ever. Hopefully Javon can find a way to push on. I know that Broncomania has his back all the way.

R.i.p Ill Miss U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morambar
    If it's true... I don't know what to say. Thoughts and prayers are with his family and the team. Horrible.
    my prayers go out to his family too....bless all of you....u raised a great football player and im sure a wonderful son

Darrent Williams-In Memoriam

Darrent was a little dude who played with a huge heart. Too soon gone, and one more sensless killing on planet earth. Prayers to his family and friends for peace and comfort! He will be missed!

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    OMG!!!!!!!!!

thats HORRIBLE!!
    holy cow!
    ive never felt this bad b4!
    wow this is awfuL!

i was PRAYING it was a sick joke and wanting u banned
    damn this sucks!

i just turned to Channel 4!
    y do i have to go to bed ona Bad note!
    I LOVED DARRENT!

im sorry for saying anything bad about you!

horrible!!

Havnt posted in this thread in a while but i think that was my first post when i found out he died^

i was just getting ready to go to bed and i saw a thread about: HORRIBLE News in Broncos country!

figured it was another negative article about our loss But wow!

im still shocked
    This ones gooing to hurt forever

RIP D-will

RIP DWILL, may you forever Rest in peace

Scary things

Just hours after i had heard of Darrents passing, i went downstairs to set a tape to record a tv show, rewinding through a taped Broncos game, my mom pressed play at a random point to see where we were, and it was right on an interception by Darrent, saving a touchdown. Darrent touched the lives of so many, and it's too bad that the Bronco nation had to feel loss again with Nash's death, my thoughts and feelings go out to both their families at this time.