Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    This news makes me sick, I hope they catch the ***** that did this. He was only 24, this was just not fair.
    [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/csoulies/Abstract-Sig-copy-smith.jpg[/IMG]

I am...........literally in shock........

Terrible way to start a new season......very terrible

Saints fan here; I joined your board to come and offer condolences from everyone at saintsreport.com. What a tragic, sickening, useless loss of life. I was pulling for the Broncos big time yesterday, and was pretty unhappy when they lost (I've always had a soft spot for the Orange & Blue; they are always one of the "good guys" in the AFC). The loss of Darrent Williams is a huge one, for your team and mostly for his family. Prayers to his family and his teammates, and to the fans. He was definitely an up-and-coming star in the NFL...again, what a disgusting waste of life. I hope the guys who did this are caught and prosecuted to the full extent.

We're offering some condolences over at sr.com as well. http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11675

I've been sitting in shock for the past 10 mins. I woke up a few mins. ago to find out. My heart goes out to D. Will's family and my condolences go out to Bronco Country. This is a sad day, not just for Bronco fans, but for the whole NFL. I know from experience the sadness you all feel in losing a great player.

R.I.P D. Will

P.S. Keep your heads up Bronco fans
    [img]http://www.playgrabass.com/images/derrickthomas.jpg[/IMG]

Favorite moment?

When i got an autograph from him..............

When i opened up my Christmas presents last year and found a jersey of him

The intensity he brought to the game.....

Quote Originally Posted by billymischke_33
    Darrent Williams shot and killed on January 1st 2007, at about 1 A.M.

He was with a female companion and was leaving a night club, he had a confrontation with someone and got shot inside of the limo, the female was also shot but havent heard anything on her.

RIP Darrent Williams, my condolences to his family and friends.
    I was so shocked to see this today, and it saddened me deeply to see such potential destoryed in one fell swoop. I just hope that his death wasnt because of the loss to the niners, that would just make it worse.

Darrent williams rip
    “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
    “How bad are they???”
    “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
    Team”

[B]04 plummer4presdnt 139 [/B]
    10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

[I]4th in Bronco pick'em[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by GinaGirl
    I've noticed that some people are apologizing for all the bad things they've ever said about Darrent- No need to apologize for those things- It shows that in the grand scheme of things we all value human life.
    It's easy to forget that these athletes are ordinary people with families who really love them, until something tragic happens.
    I hope the family finds comfort in the fact that people do care and that it's not just because he was a professional athlete but because he was a man who died so young and in such a senseless way.

Darrent Williams- Forever Young.................
    Good point! It also enforces the fact that this is just a GAME!!! Some of the attitudes of the people on this board yesterday was disturbing to say the least. Sometimes people get so caught up into certain things, and completly, temporarily forget about the big picture. Someone lost their life on sunday. He will not be suiting up next season or ever again. This should teach us all a lesson. Before you go on a cussing spree and let your emotins get the best of you, think twice and remember that this is just a GAME!!!! Theres always next season!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/broncoterrell/anotherchampsig.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/broncoterrell/shutdown2.jpg[/IMG]

Thinking about him, his friends and family.

Can't believe it.
    To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Just found out he was 1 of my favorite players that sucks!!!
    mford3

Lets do this for D-Will

Next year we will come back stronger, we will be a force on all sides of the ball. Our offense will be more experienced and our Defense won't be under as much preassure but forget that we will be emotionally stronger. We will come back no doubt.

We will come back in memory of Darrent Williams. Please Champ, when you get your first INT next season please do it in memory of D-Will.

How about a magic trick?

Quote Originally Posted by primadox
    Saints fan here; I joined your board to come and offer condolences from everyone at saintsreport.com. What a tragic, sickening, useless loss of life. I was pulling for the Broncos big time yesterday, and was pretty unhappy when they lost (I've always had a soft spot for the Orange & Blue; they are always one of the "good guys" in the AFC). The loss of Darrent Williams is a huge one, for your team and mostly for his family. Prayers to his family and his teammates, and to the fans. He was definitely an up-and-coming star in the NFL...again, what a disgusting waste of life. I hope the guys who did this are caught and prosecuted to the full extent.

We're offering some condolences over at sr.com as well. http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11675
    Thanks saints fan it is a shame that this happen and it should make everyone see how short life can be and we all should thank god everyday we wake up and always no matter what love your family and treat people with the upmost respect because you never know when your turn is coming or anyone in your family.

Brother cried his heart out and I got watery eyed trying to hold it in.

He was shot in the neck. How cruel. He didn't even have a chance.

He was so young. So much talent. Such a team mate. Such a person.

Rest In Peace Williams!

Even as a charger fan i like D. Williams.. he was a great compliment to Champ.. even if you were scared to throw to Champ and missed up a throw to D. Williams he would make you pay.. you guys had one of the best tandems at corner in the league.. RIP D. Williams.. you will be missed..

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall#15
    RIP Darrent Williams. I'm listening to them talk about it on the Mike and Mike podcast. When Mike Evans was talking about Darrent's son my heartsank. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Darrent.
    I know what you mean. If I was sad before I was even sadder to still to think of this little boy growing up without his Dad. I wonder how old he is.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders