Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorcust
    I'm mad, frustrated, depressed in angry in words I can't even begin to describe.

I'm completely at a loss for words.

What the ****? Is all I can say.... This is pure bull****, I'm literally on the edge of tears.

**** **** ****. This just isn't fair to Darrent Williams. A young man, not only as a football player, but with a future. Young and ****ing killed. Pop. Dead.

This.... agh.
    Yeah... I feel the same way, but, it's going to be a crappy day at work. (I'm actally a radio sports anchor, I'm going to be reading the story every half hour... it's not going to be how I wanted to spend my New Years Day).
    - [B][COLOR=Orange]Bronco[/COLOR][COLOR=Navy]Fan[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]Canada[/COLOR]

oh my god when did this happen?

this shows how sick the world can be! oh my god

wow............i'm in shock

If all we can do as fans of the Bronco Nation. Is just give him the Mile High salute.

Shot down even before he can take off.

Was I hard on him yes. He started getting better and I was like he finally came back to form... To have this land on us right when we didnt need to is just horrible...just horrible...

Next year its going to be empty... I was looking forward to buying a ticket for fan day to see my Broncos. I might just do that to pay my respects to D.willams.

Here's to You Willams. I'll be wearing my #27 jersy next year instead of #6.

a sensless murder over something stupid. Just shows you how some people can be stupid when it comes to alchol.
    Last edited by BroncoKazuki; 01-01-2007 at 06:06 AM.
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

the only good that can come from this, is that his companion is able to recover from any injuries.
    This was a senseless act and truely shows how little the game of football can mean in a wider sense of the world.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Unbelievable. RIP Darrent.
    "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Quote Originally Posted by y2cragie
    the only good that can come from this, is that his companion is able to recover from any injuries.
    This was a senseless act and truely shows how little the game of football can mean in a wider sense of the world.
    exactly, football means nothing compaired to death, this is horrable. i knew someone died, i was watching mike and mike in the morning and it showed the big guy on the who, a picture of him and it was a slow piano music and i though he died.. the announcer kept saying horrable news today.. and then darrent williams popped up, im still totally shocked.
    [CENTER]
    DJ Williams
    My Projections:
    Tackles: 162
    Solo:129
    Sacks: 4
    Int: 2
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1999/broncosvssandiego160bm3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2049/djwilliamssigwj2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Heard this on the way from work this morning! What a sad day in Broncos Country!
    According to channel 2 News....Williams and two other passengers were shot while in a white Hummer SUV after leaving a party!

Via Con Dios Darrent......you will be missed!

I had taken my bronco flag that I hang up outside down.....since game day was over......but I will put it back out, as a sign of respect to Darrent.........
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Makes me stop a moment to again think about the insanity of American gun laws, its way too easy to get hold of a firearm.

R.I.P
    Eric Weddle S Utah

[CENTER]
    DJ Williams
    My Projections:
    Tackles: 162
    Solo:129
    Sacks: 4
    Int: 2
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1999/broncosvssandiego160bm3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2049/djwilliamssigwj2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

RIP

He would have been a great Bronco.

I wish all athletes would just stay away from these night clubs. They are dangerous and full of people that are jealous at what you have.

RIP Darrent, my prayers are with your family and friends.

Wow, losing a football game doesn't seem too important now.

This is terrible. The lose means nothing after hearing this. I feel sick for his family and friends.

I'm at a loss for words... I just can't believe it. Brings back some bad personal memories of mine from new years a few years ago... just horrible and senseless!

R.I.P. D.Will, sorry for any negative thing I've ever said... josh, I just pray for his family to get through this tragedy.
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)