Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean
    As a Bronco fan since the sixties, I appreciate the touch of class that you exhibited. It is so difficult to understand this senseless act and yet I know that it goes on everyday. What shame that a young and promising life was wasted!
    Well said...............
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Thank you Charger fans. The class you show is truly amazing. I think I know who I'm rooting for in the playoffs now.

Rest in peace Darrent. As great as your life was, it can't compare to the paradise that you're in now.

The game is just that....a game. Rivalry aside for today while we remember a talented young man killed in his prime. A senseless and tragic act. My condolences to the DWill's family, the Broncos organization and thier fans.

Sometimes we get so caught up in the whole fan thing....The W is everything. Live and Die by our teams etc. that we forget that in the end it is a distant second to so many other things in life that are far more important.

Darrent Williams: #27-Denver Broncos Rest in Peace

Very classy! RIP darrent!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4618/dj71yt9.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Holdin' Up The Middle[/CENTER]

Wow, sad day in the NFL, R.I.P. D.W. , godspeed, and my families prayers go out to your family and and all Bronco fans.

Now to get that scum that did it and hang em by their nuts.

Stay strong bronco fans

BFD

Another Bolt fan from the signonsandiego forums here, long time lurker here as well.

What a horrible event. My condolences to Darrents family, friends, and to the entire Broncos organization and fans.

He will be missed.

Condolences from the Chiefs as well. Waking up this morning elated (and hung over) and to hear that this happened... It really has me jarred and upset. Those who keep talking about how something like this puts things into perspective are absolutely right. Much sympathy for his family, especially his two kids, who have to start the new year without their daddy.

today is not a day to worry about what team you root for. today is a day to take a minute and say a thought for the loss of a young man. thoughts go out to the broncos and the williams family.

By all the accounts I have read Darrent was good a young man.

Condolences to both Darrent's and Bronco's families. Speedy recovery to those who were shot inside the limo and survived.

R.I.P.

Another Chargers fan

Very sorry to wake up and hear your teams loss this morning.
    It would seem Darrnet was thinking ahead of time in hiring a limo for the night and not putting himself or anyone else in danger if a night of drinking had occurred. For this to happen just makes no sense.
    Thoughts and prays to his family and all of you Broncos fans.

Condolences from another Chargers fan. This is beyond team rivalry. If there is a positive in the tragedy, it is seeing how real fans react and pull together. Best wishes to the family and friends of Darrent.

Another condolences from a chargers fan, I couldn't believe it. My thoughts and prayers to his family, friends, team mates, coaches, and the fans. I'm still in shock I don't understand how some people could be so heartless. I hope they find the person soon, and I hope he gets life.

i remember coming on this board many weeks ago and being very impressed with the class of the Denver Bronco fans. now im coming on here again to express my condolences. i woke my husband up to tell him the ghastly news and he couldnt believe it. i hope the perpetrators are caught immediately and punished to the full extent of the law.

Thanks for your thoughts!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Sad. This man turned aound his life only to have it taken away from him. I hope they catch the people who did this.