condolences from saintsreport.com

Football fans everywhere are sickened by this loss, and those of us over at saintsreport want to offer our sincere condolences at such a tragic event. Bottom line, it really stinks. Saints fans are no strangers to tragedies in real life away from the game of football. I would hope that a moment of silence before each playoff game would be considered to remember Darrent Williams.

The Williams family, the Broncos organization and the great fans of the Broncos are in my thoughts and prayers during this awful time.

Kellye (primadox from saintsreport.com)
    Last edited by primadox; 01-01-2007 at 11:45 AM.

Sincere condolence from Saints fans

I was just so saddened by hearing this news. Just last night I was watching him play, this is such a tragedy. On behalf of all the Saints fans, our condolences to you his fans, the Bronco's orginazation and most of all his friends and family. Much, much to young. This is such a tragedy NFL fans all over should be in mourning of such a loss of talent and a young man with so much promise.

God bless,

Jason
    (shrike3000 from Saintsreport.com)

A sad day for your team and city. My prayers and condolences to all of Darrent's family, friends, and fans.

crosswatt from saintsreport.com

Broncos fans, we welcome you over to our forum anytime, saintsreport.com. We are all saddened there by your loss, and want you to know that the "door" is open anytime....New Orleanians are no strangers to sad times.

Kellye (primadox @saintsreport.com)
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Kellye in Houston
    Saints fan[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Thank you for the condolences. Saints fans are classy fans and I am routing for you to represent the NFC in the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoswin
    Thank you for the condolences. Saints fans are classy fans and I am routing for you to represent the NFC in the Superbowl.
    Thanks, broncoswin. There's always room on the Saints wagon, and we can use all the good thoughts we can get! I'm hoping that Darrent can send down some special prayers from above for us. He'll certainly be an inspiration for the Broncos next year, and I look for a magical season from the Orange and Blue in 2007.

Very kind of all of you, Thanks.

thank you for being so classy.

Quote Originally Posted by specialblend154
    thank you for being so classy.
    Just returning the favor...Denver fans are among the classiest and most loyal in the league. If the Broncos ever come to New Orleans to play the Saints (it's not on the reg. season schedule next year, but maybe preseason or 2008?), we'd love to show ya'll a great time, and definitely want you at our tailgates. And we can raise a toast to Darrent!

I watched Shanahan's press conference today; I was welling up big time.

Keep your chin up....things WILL get better! Broncos and their fans are STRONG.

Kellye

p.s. thanks for having such a great forum. I've already visited your football talk boards and posted some thoughts there about Plummer. Y'all have a great site here.

Thank u so much. Its nice to have people care so much about this tragity. I have been so sad and all of my friends and fans from other teams have helped me in this dark and misserable time. Thanks again

Thanks

Thanks so much for your thoughts and your kind words. You Saints fans are truly very classy people.
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]A True Bronco Fan[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by D_Williams27
    Thank u so much. Its nice to have people care so much about this tragity. I have been so sad and all of my friends and fans from other teams have helped me in this dark and misserable time. Thanks again
    Broncos fans were among many who cared for us during Katrina. NFL fans are a brotherhood, no matter who we pull for. We got through our dark times, and so will Broncos and their fans.

Keep us posted on the latest news...I'll admit we're not getting real up to date stuff here in Houston. I watched Shanahan's press conference thanks to internet streaming. I'll check back on the news stickies here.

Prayers are still comin' your way!!

Kellye