Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    OMG, I cried and cried. I thought of those special moments watching him play and getting the crowd excited. Watched his exuberance being on the team and have respected him as a player and a young man. He is my son's age , 24, what a tragedy. I cannot even begin to imagine how his family feels. I am just in shock and everytime I think about it I cry. Senseless. Pay

I was just going to bed around 5 or something and i see a thread saying: SAD DA IN BRONCOS COUNTRY!

i thought it was gonna be just another thread about us losing!
    then it said: D-will killed in a limo!

i said: ***
    i thought it was a sick joke!
    then scrolled down and ppl were like: no its real!
    so i turned to channel 4 and my heart sunk!

he was such a great guy!
    this is HOrrible!
    the saddest feeling ive felt as a Bronco fan!
    losing Darrent is just horrible

My girlfriend knew he was one of my favorite players. She called me from work and told me, and of course I didn't want to nor did I believe her. Sure enough I got online and it was on yahoo news. I just don't understand, not that I am supposed to. I feel like it shouldn't effect me cause I never knew him, but it still does. I just don't know.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/479/darrentcy8.png[/IMG][/URL] You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

I found out around lunchtime and have felt immensely sad all day and still can't quite believe it. I've been online on this board pretty much all day. Somehow it has helped been able to post here with fellow fans and share our grief. We are all family and it feels as if we've lost a family member with Darrent's death.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

calibroncogrl47 Guest
    I"ve Cried Several Times Today.. Everytime I Think About It. It's Like I Lost Someone I've Know For A Long Time. Even Though I've Never Met Him, As A Bronco Fan He Become A Part Of My Life. Rest In Peace Darrent... We Will Miss You!

I came home from celebrating New Years at my friends house and it was like 2 P.M. and i got on msn messenger and my friend said u know whats worse then the Broncos not going to the playoffs? Darrent Williams is dead. And i was just like no way he is joking but he wouldnt cuz me and him are huge fans. So i turned it to ESPN and it said Broncos CB Darrent Williams shot,killed. I was in total shock and i have been crying all day. I will miss him

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    I just found out about 5 minutes ago...I'm crying like a baby right now. God this is so sad...
    I found out this morning, and have shed several tears all day. This will hurt all of us for a long time!

Rest in Peace D-Will.

I didnt believe it my bestfriend called me and told me, i thought he was joking. We love you Darrent RIP

i got a call from a fellow redskins fan in Virginia early this morning....I was woken up my the call so I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not, until I turned on the tv......

I was watching the parade in Pasadina this morning on channel 7 news, just awakened with the news that my uncle had just passed away.
    I felt really bad but started thinking about the new year, and the fresh start it would bring and how we'd be able to coup with such a loss when I seen the thread at the bottom of the screen, I was thinking no not him to, this year is getting off on a really bad foot.

I rushed to turn on the radio and got online really quickly hoping to find out that he was ok, in the hospital but ok.

But when I heard the analyst on 950 say that this is not only a loss to the football world but to the city of Denver my heart sank and as I read the headline on news 4's website, I could feel nothing but heartbreak and anger.

I cant think about my Beloved uncle Gilbert enough and I cant think about Darrent enough!
    Theres not much we can do but pray offer our condolences.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

I was told by my mother as well. She called me early, she said that one of the broncos was shot and killed last night, my stomach dropped. I thought she was holding the name because of family matters. But then she said darrent williams. I felt saddened for his family, his children, everyone in his life, all the fans. He had unstoppable talent. My heart is heavy today. R.I.P Sweet Williams..

I jus heard it on the TV in the background.....didn't believe my ears at first till I ran to the TV. Tears are still rolling down my face.

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Got home from out of town and saw it on ESPN's ticker.

I was floored.

I've lost loved ones unexpectedly....twice. It is a real real tough thing to deal with. I pray the God lifts his family and friends heavy hearts.

With that, I hope they catch the cowards that did this and put them to death! Justice will be served.

Dimi
    [SIZE=4]BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS[/SIZE]

Incredulous, saddened, speechless...

I got up a little late this morning, came in to see what was going on here. I seen a thread that said something like "Darrent Williams killed....." I figured it was somebody trashing him for his laying yesterday. I opened the thread and my heart sank. I sat there for about a minute just staring, turned the computer off and walked away. There was no way I could have posted anything at that time.

I told my wife after a while, it was almost like losing a family member
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given