Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks, it'a a nice idea.

I want to wish dw's familly the best and the whole denver
    team, he was a good player and i will miss him alot
    "Take all you can from me"

Chiefs fan sends condolences

I am a KC Chiefs fan, who obviously celebrated the loss to SF yesterday. I am a KC native, season ticket holder and Chiefs blogger. I have never held back in my contempt for the Broncos, as a fan of a rival team.

That said, my heart is heavy for the Bronco nation tonight after hearing of the death of starting corner Darrent Williams. He was a bright spot in the NFL. A gifted young talent. The fact that I didn't like the guy - as the fan of a rival team - is a tribute to him.

God bless him and his family -- as well as the Broncos organization and fan base. This is so sad and so wrong on so many levels. I hope the NFL pays appropriate tribute throughout the playoffs to the sickening loss of this great young man.

Duane Daugherty
    Shawnee Mission, KS.

Cool Darrent Williams

We are shocked and dismayed at this tragedy. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family of Darrent. We love all of our broncos,Darrent,you will be missed by all of us Bronco fans.

Broncomaniac PG
    Palo Alto,Ca.

WWW.DarrentWilliams27.com

In case anyone's interested......

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    WWW.DarrentWilliams27.com

In case anyone's interested......
    I visited that site earlier today.

In the About Player section I clicked on Darrent's bio and choked up when I saw:

Darrent Williams Biography Coming Soon!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Unbelievable

I can still see Darrent grinning ear to ear as returns Kerry Collins INT for a TD in 2005. That is how I will remember him.

Through a haze and a complete loss of words, I offer my prayers and condolences to the Broncos organization, and to the family and loved ones Williams left behind!
    Last edited by stnzed; 01-01-2007 at 05:30 PM.

I'll see you again, D-Will . . .

But for now, I have to sign off.

Rest in peace, young man.

-----

Unhappy With deepest sympathy

I wish to offer my deepest condolences to the family, friends, & teammates of Darrent Williams. Having been a long time Broncos fan, I was always so excited to see men of great talent play for Denver...but it was an even better accomplishment to see the Broncos pick up a player that brought as much charisma to the team as Darrent Williams did. I would expect nothing less of a fellow Texan though...and my heart truly goes out to the loved ones Darrent leaves behind.

To lose a loved one is a terrible tragedy...but to lose one in such a senseless manner is a travesty. The only comfort I can offer is that even though Darrent may have been taken from all of you and the rest of the world...he will never be gone so long as he remains in the thoughts & hearts of those who loved and knew him.

The loss of Darrent is truly a horrible event...but for those he touched with his life, Darrent will always be remembered as a blessing.

With deepest sympathy-

Patrick J. Phillips

Sign his guest book

You can go to this link to sign his guest book for his family to show your support.

http://www.legacy.com/DFW/GB/Guestbo...sonId=20508253
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][B]R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
    You will always be a Denver Bronco[/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l15/broncosphotos/_Adoption/Walker-BroncosRex.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by KcBroncofan
    You can go to this link to sign his guest book for his family to show your support.

http://www.legacy.com/DFW/GB/Guestbo...sonId=20508253
    Thank you for that link.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

it's sad day to find out this had happend he was one of my favorite players to watch sure tragedy not a way u wanna see 2007 start out rest in peace

I am writing this for my dad, who can hardly speak right now.

Thank you Darrent for being a bright spot on the team. You were a joy to watch play. Thank you for your smile, personality, and contribution to the Denver Broncos. We will miss you terribly!

The Mile-Hi Four

R.I.P D Will

Waking Up This Morning And Hearing The News Kind Of Makes The Season Ending Loss To San Fran Verrrrry Minor Since We Lost Something More 7 Hrs Later A Human Life And A Great Bronco Player My Deepest Sympathies Go To The Williams Family!!!!! And I Think The Posts From The Chargers Fans Is Verrrrry Admirable Thank You

r.i.p Darrent Williams Never Forgotten

d.w.

i'm a pats fan from massachusettes and i was shocked to hear the news today...my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and all of bronco nation