Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    calibroncogrl47 Guest

Such a Sad time!!!

I just wanted to say that this is such a horrible time for everyone. Darrent was one of my favorite players on the broncos and was going to be a great cornerback! He will surley be missed on Sundays but we shall never forget!.. Thoughts and Prayers to the Williams Family!

My heart goes out the the Williams family. I felt completly sick when I heard of the news. It is sad to see a young kid with all that talent and a great future in the NFL cut short. Darrent Williams, you will be missed by all Broncos fans and it was a pleasure to see you play. You deserve the mile high salute.
    R.I.P
    #27 Darrent Williams
    #29 Damian Nash

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ucket/kobe.jpg
    Thanks MasterShake for the sig

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8...anscottck7.png

Thank you Jaws for the link.

I've used it to send my condolences also.

Hopefully his loved ones will find some small consolation in hearing from all of those who cared about Darrent and the kind of man he was.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

R.I.P. Darrent Willams
    I support Kaepernick 100%

god, I miss him......

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Miami Fan Missing Williams

TO ANYBODY WHO READS THIS.
    IM GOING TO ADMIT IT I AM A DIE HARD DOLPHINS FAN AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. BUT WHEN SOMETHING AS DEVISTATING AS THE DEATH OF #27 HAPPENS. ITS NOT ABOUT WHICH TEAM YOU ROOT FOR. ITS ABOUT ALL OF US COMING TOGETHER. WEATHER YOU ROOT FOR MIAMI, DENVER, DALLAS, INDY, OR WHOEVER. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TELL ALL OF MY NEW BRONCO TEAM MATES I AM ROOTING FOR YOU. I KNOW YOU WILL PULL THROUGH IT!!!! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, THE WILLIAMS FAMILY, AND AND THE DENVER ORGANIZATION. REST IN PEACE DARRENT, WE ALL LOVE YOU. AND I AM NOW FOREVER A DOLPHINS AND BRONCOS FAN.. GO BRONCOS. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO RESPOND TO THIS. SEND ME AN EMAIL TO MRMOPAR06@YAHOO.COM. I AM ALSO INTRESTED IN HELPING OUT IN ANY WAY. WEATHER IT BE THROUGH A FUND RAISER FOR THE WILLIAMS FAMILY. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

This Charger fan would like to express her condolences to the family and friends of Darrent Williams, as well as to the team and the fans.

It is so disturbing that something like this happens to a talented young man just out trying to celebrate the new year and the end of a long, tough season.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Williams family... and the extended Bronco family as well.

Peace
    [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue][B][CENTER]San Diego Super Chargers
    AFC West Champions & Superbowl Bound![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Where the deer and the antelope play, and the coyotes eat your pets.

Thanks JWinn

Just signed up. Didn't know it even existed but hope it stays active .
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange]

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/joeyrockwell/shanahan_041210a.jpg[/IMG]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]
    [LEFT]Darrent and Damien gone but never forgotten! [/left][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

My Condolences

Hello,

I've been a Chiefs fan since I was a young girl, born into a Chiefs family...it is my heritage. However, I am also an NFL fan, and though The Broncos are our Division Rivals...I have respect for the Broncos Organization and it's fans.

When I read about the horrible tragic loss of Darrent Williams (RIP) at NFL.com... I was both shocked and truly heartbroken. Please accept my condolences, thoughts, and prayers. May God watch over Mr. Williams family, friends, and fans during this heartbreaking time.

Sincerely with respect, Connie Jo Emery

Will be missed

This is the second player that has been taken too soon from a team that i follow. The other player being Brian Patta of the Miami Hurricanes, who was shot in the back of the head while walkin away from a potential confrentation. It's never fun or good to hear of anyone being taken from the earth. But to be such a coward to shoot someone over a little argument shows just how low people can get. My deepest condolenses and prayers go out to Williams' family, friends, Broncos team, and fans. May he rest in peace, and never be forgotten. May God have mercy for the guilty party. Don't take life for granit everyone. This show just how unpredictable our lives can be.

Gone But Never Forgotten #27

Where the deer and the antelope play, and the coyotes eat your pets.

D-Will

I posted earlier this morning when I heard the news. Now that I have had time to reflect on D-Will's passing all I can say is to change the words to a song by the Righteous Brothers - Rock-n-Roll Heaven....

When you believe in forever, Life is just a one night stand. If there's football in heaven, you know they got hell of a team.

God needed a starting Cornerback.

Darrent Williams- starting Cornerback - Heaven's Angels
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange]

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/joeyrockwell/shanahan_041210a.jpg[/IMG]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]
    [LEFT]Darrent and Damien gone but never forgotten! [/left][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    I just thought some of you would like to know that it it possible to post your thoughts and memories of Darrent Williams or offer your condolences at the Official Website by clicking on the link below:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=6439
    I think he is in a good place

Quote Originally Posted by Boltbaby
    This Charger fan would like to express her condolences to the family and friends of Darrent Williams, as well as to the team and the fans.

It is so disturbing that something like this happens to a talented young man just out trying to celebrate the new year and the end of a long, tough season.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Williams family... and the extended Bronco family as well.

Peace
    He's a good player.

We Miss You Darrent!!!

This is very heart breaking. Iíve been reading all the comments on this site and I couldnít help but to cry. It is so sad to see Darrent go, especially this way. May the bastards who did this burn in hell!!! I loved Darrent Williams!! He was a hell of a football player and it is just senseless that somebody could do this to another human being. What a spectacular athlete whose career and life was cut short due to the senseless act of some heartless bastard. I am a true to the bone fan, so I know everyone here can relate to my feelings on this. I am truly hurting.
    All my thoughts and prayers go out to the Denver Broncos Organization, The Fans, and Friends, but most of all my prayers, thoughts and feelings go to the Family of Darrent Williams. I am so very, very sorry for your loss.
    Number 27 will forever live on in our memories! Thank you Darrent, it was a pleasure to watch you play!!! You will be greatly missed.

Rest In Peace
    Darrent Williams
    You will always be a Denver Bronco!
    We Love You!!! We Miss You!!!
    Salute!!!

Salute. to a Great Man.

RIP God Bless!!!