• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lorcust
    The One and Only...
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by alwilson91
    In my opinion this thread is a little distasteful, but anyone who murders another for no reason deserves death.
    There is always a reason.

Most of them are completely ****ing stupid though...
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

• orangenblue420
      koyaanisqatsi
      • Jul 2003

First we all have our own opinions of capitol punishment which if they keep getting discussed will close the threads - lets have some rescpect for a family memeber that was just lost and have what little faith we can in our justice system

Im just afraid its gonna be a "dont know" "dont tell" situation where his friends will get their revenger their way -

What ever happened do the good ol days when men were men and took it outsdie and duked it out one on one - thats how ALL bad fights should be settled

If you are afraid of gettin your ass whooed - dont start no **** wont be no ****

Or take your whoopin like a man

When all these thugs pull out guns to settle a stupid drunken argument - to me they are nothing but a punch of ******* (aka kitties)

Comment

• orangeblossom94
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2007

Actually, people used to duel with guns....it's not a new thing, just something in the limelight now.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
        ALL READY

Comment

• orangenblue420
          koyaanisqatsi
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
          Actually, people used to duel with guns....it's not a new thing, just something in the limelight now.
          Im not talking mid west 1800's - im talking about like 30 years ago

Comment

• WABronco
            I'M driving the bandwagon
            • Mar 2005

I wouldn't expect the investigation to take too long. I mean, if the reports of the shooting being sparked by an altercation inside the club are true.

This is somewhat similar to the Ken Hamlin incident in Seattle's Pioneer Square, except Hamlin was lucky to survive. What you probably don't know though is that the thug who attacked Hamlin ended up dead in a friggin parking lot later that night (the man was a murderer at-large)...I know I wouldn't be upset if the same happened here.

But, I'm sure the family and friends of Darrent would like to see those responsible brought to justice by more conventional methods.

Comment

• orangeblossom94
              Practice Squad
              • Jan 2007

I wasn't even thinking about the Western U.S. when I said that (about the duels)....I was thinking about France and England, but I think using weapons (whether it's guns or knives) to settle fights is absolutely ridiculous but unfortunately it will never stop. There are always going to be men who are too scared to stand on their own two feet without weapons and fight it out (if it even needs to be fought about....it takes more courage to walk away from a fight than to fight.)

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
              ALL READY

Comment

• BigBroncLove
                Unleash The Ninja Inside!
                • Sep 2006

Bump. Hopefully we are one day closer to taking these people off the streets.

On a side note, I'm really hoping this thread does not turn into a debate about how these criminals should be punished. I want this to be a thread about people showing that they care about justice being found in this case and won't stop talking about it until it's found.
                sigpic
                The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

• Shawshank24
                  Special Teams
                  • Mar 2006

i think that the police should just release the names, addresses, and pictures of those who did it. fans will enforce justice

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                  We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

• Bronco4l1fe
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Sep 2004

Well just MAYBE that person that did this just wanted to put a scare into them, or whatever the reason is, and hopefully that person will be so guilt ridden that they will turn themselves in or someone that knows these people will. People I know we are all upset but lets not add to the hate around here...let the legal system work it out.
                    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

• BigBroncLove
                      Unleash The Ninja Inside!
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shawshank24
                      i think that the police should just release the names, addresses, and pictures of those who did it. fans will enforce justice
                      Once again, please keep all comments on this thread on subject please. This thread is about solidarity in finding the killers, not about discussion on possible punishment.
                      sigpic
                      The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                      Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

• michwill7
                        Practice Squad
                        • Jan 2007

Just have faith that the legal system will do it's job and it will. just keep sending thoughts and prayers to the families of all the victims.
                        Last edited by michwill7; 01-02-2007, 11:43 AM. Reason: Miss spelling

Comment

• JerseyAdam
                          Special Teams
                          • May 2006

Bump

They will find the killer/killers. Too many ppl saw too many things. High profile place and ppl. Seems, just to me, the police have a few hot leads and that's why very little info is getting out, at least, that's my hope.

Comment

• Champ2426
                            Practice Squad
                            • Feb 2006

lets just hope they are caught
                            I believe in you, Knowshon!

Comment

• ThunderGirl
                              Starter
                              • Oct 2006

BUMP!

Comment