Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Darrent's killer will be identified when he's convicted, not when he's accused, not when he's just arrrested, even less when some schmuck is simply detained.

This thread could go for two or three years and could very well outlive the Darrent Williams forum.

Cynical bump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
    Darrent's killer will be identified when he's convicted, not when he's accused, not when he's just arrrested, even less when some schmuck is simply detained.

This thread could go for two or three years and could very well outlive the Darrent Williams forum.

Cynical bump.
    The legal system has been known to take tht long. However it could also be as little as 6 months if the physical evidence is solid and the judge approves certien motions that allow for a speedy trial (which if you look to the constitution, is a protected right ). I'm not saying that is the most likely outcome, but it's just as possible as your expectations...

I'll be here to bump it for as long as I'm able... if the memorial board is removed, I'm sure the threads will be placed somewhere else, and I'll be there to bump it.

A far more hopefull.... Bump.

The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

I am just hoping that it will not be too long until the actual killer(s) are arrested. Then let the legal system do what it needs to.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Whether here on earth or in the after life..one thing I gaurantee...justice WILL be served.

Bump. Hope the investigation is going well...

Things are moving nicely. Bump for justice.

Bump!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/data/media/11/random.png[/IMG]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=5]ALL READY[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1033/darrentbwfb6.jpg[/IMG]

I've moved from sadness to anger to being proactive. I've been watching the news like many of you have been and there is one guy and one organization that keeps popping up with more answers, postive ways to fight gang violence in Denver, and I don't think anyone has a better pulse on it than the Reverend Kelly of "open door".

http://www.therev.org/

He has been fighting gang violence since the 80's in Denver and his website is worth a look.

I've spoken to him and he knows what is going on. This guy not only devotes his life to helping youth avoid gangs he works directly with the gangs, and has attended more funerals related to gangs than any other leader in our community. While many leaders avoid the gang issue he is taking it head on and I'm joining the fight along with some of my Broncos brothers and sisters from the orangemane.

If anyone else that goes to the website wants to get involved give them a call or send them an email. The website lists various ways to help.

We won't forget you Darrent and we will fight on your behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Meck77
    I've moved from sadness to anger to being proactive. I've been watching the news like many of you have been and there is one guy and one organization that keeps popping up with more answers, postive ways to fight gang violence in Denver, and I don't think anyone has a better pulse on it than the Reverend Kelly of "open door".

http://www.therev.org/

He has been fighting gang violence since the 80's in Denver and his website is worth a look.

I've spoken to him and he knows what is going on. This guy not only devotes his life to helping youth avoid gangs he works directly with the gangs, and has attended more funerals related to gangs than any other leader in our community. While many leaders avoid the gang issue he is taking it head on and I'm joining the fight along with some of my Broncos brothers and sisters from the orangemane.

If anyone else that goes to the website wants to get involved give them a call or send them an email. The website lists various ways to help.

We won't forget you Darrent and we will fight on your behalf.
    Excellent post. I unfortunately have a lot of volunteer work on my hands at the moment, but will certienly look into this next month. Great post...

Another bump for taking these killers off the street.

bump
    [IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p166/Hickster24/CHAMP.jpg[/IMG]

bump

I hate bumping bump threads, but not this one.

My Bronco flag is still flying like I said it would until the killer(s) are caught.

It's taking a beating with this snow and wind but I don't care.

I can buy a new flag...

I can't buy a new DWill.....
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69
    I hate bumping bump threads, but not this one.

My Bronco flag is still flying like I said it would until the killer(s) are caught.

It's taking a beating with this snow and wind but I don't care.

I can buy a new flag...

I can't buy a new DWill.....
    Very well said!

Looks like DPD is on the look out for 5 individuals. I hope they find who they are looking for...

Bump for D. Will.

bump
    Kyle Orton Army #184