Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    i tried to contact tatum bell on his myspace but it got all messed up and i doubt it will work for anyone

it makes me soooo mad when people start selling his merchandise just cause fans like us are most likely going to want to buy his merchandise

hey champbronc2 are we still going to do that letter thing that you wrote way earlier cause it sounded great if they pay attention

Farewell Darrent We Are Trying Our Best To Honor You

oh yeah is he getting buried on Jan. 8???

Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    no way!!! we just contanted so many people and if we just give it to them we wont get recognized!!! but whatever is best for darrents family is what we will do even if it means giving up
    What's with you and wanting to get recognized and credit for doing this? You want to tell players you helped with the drive, and you want to get recognized. It doesn't matter, the fact is we're helping them. It's not a matter of wanting credit or recognition, it's about doing something good and nice. Who cares if we get recognized or not?

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

i tried to contact tatum bell on his myspace but it got all messed up and i doubt it will work for anyone
    I don't think Tatum's myspace is real...

Lotta those celebrity or athlete ones are fake. I'm sure there's real ones but ya know, you got bums masquerading as players.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    What's with you and wanting to get recognized and credit for doing this? You want to tell players you helped with the drive, and you want to get recognized. It doesn't matter, the fact is we're helping them. It's not a matter of wanting credit or recognition, it's about doing something good and nice. Who cares if we get recognized or not?
    Yes, thank you Snk.

And yes Fox is my favorite.

Do not send emails to anyone unless it is through darrentwilliamsdrive@yahoo.com please.

Quote Originally Posted by Snk16

yea i know that is why i put in the last part i was being selfish at the time sorry

yea i know that is why i put in the last part i was being selfish at the time sorry
    Apology accepted.

Unhappy

im being yelled at by my brethrin

im being yelled at by my brethrin
    For what????

i was just kidding+how do you get those pictures of darrent??/ is there a limit for how many messages we put up here??

why are we supposed to wear our jerseys and stuff on jan. 8th??

i was just kidding+how do you get those pictures of darrent??/ is there a limit for how many messages we put up here??
    No and I do not know.

Darrent will be truly missed and if the Bible is right and God makes all things good then this charity for youth can be the good that comes out of the tragic death of a electifing football player and more important a loving, giving young man. I would like to see posters, t-shirts and caps for the charity. The memorial on the home page would be fitting for some of them, but also some of the special times to be placed on the same items for sale. I know with the prayers and support of Bronco fans it will be huge, but I know that all of football will want to be apart of this when it gets rolling. I will do anything I can to help.