Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
    Quote Originally Posted by leoj_cos
    FORT WORTH, Texas - The NFL announced Friday the league will return $15,000 that Darrent Williams paid in a fine earlier this season so the funds can be distributed to the late cornerback's family. __END

Better than nothing! Too bad they can't take all collected fines and donate. I wonder what they do with all the fines!

__AND...
    In addition, Williams' mother, Rosalind, will receive a $400,000 death benefit as the designated beneficiary in a life-insurance policy that was part of the league's new collective-bargaining agreement hammered out last March.

From the league's pension plan, his dependents receive $9,000 a month for 48 months for their care, then $3,600 a month from the 49th month until the youngest child is 19 years old.

Williams' children also will receive medical and dental coverage until March
    __END__

Web site looks excellent!!! Great job webmaster!!
    WHy did Darrent get fined?

yo thunder next time you are on i just checked out the stickers and they are great i will buy a few

todays his funeral right?? im gunna wear my portis bailey and griese jerseys all at the same time today

Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2
    WHy did Darrent get fined?
    He talked back to a ref.
    [IMG]http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/data/media/11/random.png[/IMG]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=5]ALL READY[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1033/darrentbwfb6.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry Guys.

I havn't been on in forever and Im afraid I really don't have enough time to keep up to date on all of this.

Can someone summarize the work we have gotten done in the past 4 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatum_26
    Sorry Guys.

I havn't been on in forever and Im afraid I really don't have enough time to keep up to date on all of this.

Can someone summarize the work we have gotten done in the past 4 days?
    the website is looking great,we have bracelets and stickers for the fund,and that is about all if not someone else post what else we got done

Web site looks excellent!!! Great job webmaster!!
    And great job to everyone else that has helped with this! I haven't been able to contribute but will donate. The first wildcard game is about to start and it makes me feel sick knowing the Bronocs are in Texas at Darrent's funeral!

Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    the website is looking great,we have bracelets and stickers for the fund,and that is about all if not someone else post what else we got done
    That about sums it up.

And great job to everyone else that has helped with this! I haven't been able to contribute but will donate. The first wildcard game is about to start and it makes me feel sick knowing the Bronocs are in Texas at Darrent's funeral!
    yea it stinks we should be in there but we will get there next season