Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast
    Anything new going on today? Also is there anything you want me to do? I have anything going on today so im free to do anything.
    Last edited by denverbroncofrk; 01-05-2007 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by denverbroncofrk
    Anything new going on today? Also is there anything you want me to do? I have anything going on today so im free to do anything.
    No nothing really.. no news as of now.

Raider love to Darrent and Bronco supporters...

Terrible loss for football fans, all around. May Darrent rest in peace, and may the Denver authorities find the culprit(s).

-Jeff
    SD Division of the Raider Nation

Holy crap, I just looked at Darrentwilliamsdrive again, and omg it looks great. I realize there's still alot to do on it, but so far, so good. I think i'll register now.

Holy crap, I just looked at Darrentwilliamsdrive again, and omg it looks great. I realize there's still alot to do on it, but so far, so good. I think i'll register now.
    I can't see it!

What is it like? Can you post a picture of it? This is what I see!

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2...ntdrivemg3.png

whats going on guys?? hey champbronc can we buy stuff at the drive

were in different time zones

dangit i forgot my password on darrentwilliamsdrive.com so i had to reregister

What the heck? How are you guys registering and stuff?

What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2
    What the heck? How are you guys registering and stuff?

What is going on?
    i dont know whats wrong with yours who made the website ckstorm or something cause he/she has been on before and i sent he/she an email

Quote Originally Posted by darrent/hero
    i dont know whats wrong with yours who made the website ckstorm or something cause he/she has been on before and i sent he/she an email
    Can you post what you are seeing?

Just an idea...

When 911 happened me and my girlfriend came up with an idea to take up a collection at a restaurant we worked at for the NYFD fund. We also challanged the four other restaurants in the Denver area to match what we raised. Between the five stores we raised over eight hundred dollars and took it to the Pepsi Center where they had booths set up to take donations.

I understand this is a bit different but I think people will be willing to donate a few bucks to a good cause.

I have to talked to a few people where I work now and they are willing to donate money once we have a place to donate it to. I will let you all know what happens.

Alright guys I see you have noticed the changes to the site!! I am glad that you all like it so far!!

For the users that have already signed up I have made you all active. I will also be adding forums (well more places to post in anyway). If any of you have ideas of what some of the Forum Topics should be let me know!

Just wait 'til you see what else I have in store. I hope you will all like it!

R.I.P #27 D-Will, you will truly be missed.

"We all know that Darrent was an excellent player, but as a person, he was a first class young man who brightened every room with his smile, attitude and personality." - Shanahan

KOA #116

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
    also
    Formerly CutlerEra

Champ ill post a picture of it in a second. Bell&Smith looks great if i think of some suggestions ill post them.

Alrighty here's the front page

Last edited by denverbroncofrk; 01-05-2007 at 05:06 PM.

Champ ill post a picture of it in a second. Bell&Smith looks great if i think of some suggestions ill post them.

Alrighty here's the front page

Wow that's insane!

I should have been up to date but soemthing has been messed up so I am sorry Smith'05.