Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I've been a Broncos' fan for years and I just had to come here today to offer my condolences (it's a little lonely out here in Skins/Ravens land).

My thoughts and prayers go out to family, friends and fans of Darrent Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsCrowEater
    The Broncos are a classy organization and their fans reflect that class. If this tragedy happened to another player on another team I am sure Broncos fans would have been first in line offering their condolences.

Peace and good will to all.
    Great post from one of many classy fan from other teams on this board

Big props to all of those that are not members of Broncomania!!!!

It is very enlightening to see all of the love and support that all of the visitors to the sight are showing Darrent Williams!!!!

People are truely amazing and it makes the passing of D-Will a little bit easier seeing all of the love that he has gotten from people of all walks of life!!!!

It saddens me to know that a very few select group of people are sick enough to take the life of an innocent human being....

However, all of the rest of us make me proud to be a part of the great world that we live in

Darrent Williams #27 - Gone but not forgotten

After Katrina turned New Orleans into death gumbo many of you guys came over to www.saintsreport.com to express your condolences and support. Broncos fans were absolutely wonderful and us Saints fans haven't forgotten. So it is the least I could do to express my sympathies and support to you during this senseless tragedy. It is us Saints fans who should be thanking you.

R.I.P. Darrent Williams

No problem fellas. I know you guys would do the same if it was the other way around. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by saintanism
    After Katrina turned New Orleans into death gumbo many of you guys came over to www.saintsreport.com to express your condolences and support. Broncos fans were absolutely wonderful and us Saints fans haven't forgotten. So it is the least I could do to express my sympathies and support to you during this senseless tragedy. It is us Saints fans who should be thanking you.

R.I.P. Darrent Williams
    The New Orleans Saints had to deal with their own type of tragedy and to have members of the Saint faithful come here like this, shows a tremendous level of class. This country knows how and when to bond.

I have found myself being a Saints fan ever since you guys were told you were remaining in New Orleans. Seeing the Super Dome opened for business once again brought a tear to my eye. Good Luck to the Saints in post season play.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69
    The New Orleans Saints had to deal with their own type of tragedy and to have members of the Saint faithful come here like this, shows a tremendous level of class. This country knows how and when to bond.

I have found myself being a Saints fan ever since you guys were told you were remaining in New Orleans. Seeing the Super Dome opened for business once again brought a tear to my eye. Good Luck to the Saints in post season play.
    Thank you BroncoManiac_69. It's my honor. I have a lot of respect for the Broncos and their fans. I also love Colorado. I have been there many times and I think it's one of America's most beautiful states. The folks in Colorado are absolutely wonderful. If I could get ever use to living more than 100 feet above sea level I would like to live there someday.

There is always room on the Saints bandwagon for new fans. Lets hope that the 30 year curse has been broken and we'll finally get to see the New Orleans Saints in the Superbowl. Whatever may happen in post season, I'll still be damned proud of this Saints team. KEEP THE FAITH!

All you vistors make me so proud to be a fan of this league and it's great fans

I am impressed with how classy the fans of other teams are reacting. Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGirl
    I am impressed with how classy the fans of other teams are reacting. Thank you all.
    I totally agree - thank you all very much - it means alot.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

If I could get ever use to living more than 100 feet above sea level I would like to live there someday.
    This made me laugh. Thanks. I needed a chuckle today.

There is always room on the Saints bandwagon for new fans. Lets hope that the 30 year curse has been broken and we'll finally get to see the New Orleans Saints in the Superbowl. Whatever may happen in post season, I'll still be damned proud of this Saints team. KEEP THE FAITH!
    Many have speculated the Saints vs Charger scenario which would make for a lot of sub plots and stories that is for sure. I wouldn't mind seeing that matchup one bit.

Good Luck. Break that curse!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Yeah, no problem, Denver fans are some of the classiest fans, and you guys would of done the same thing. I was so caught up in Winning, that i didnt care about anything else......Its sad really. I really dont care that my team isnt going to the playoffs anymore. RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    [IMG]http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/data/media/23/random.png[/IMG]

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS!! I may be a Titans Fan, but you were a good Person!

It's almost sad that it takes a tragedy like this to reflect all the good in people, but at the same time, it's proof that life and love transcends football, that we all have these good capabilities.
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]27[/COLOR]

Nfl fans have class

May god bless the williams family and may god bless the nfl fans who in this tragic moment have come and united not just for a football player but for a fellow human being. society ills have claimed another victim and this time it struck the denver family. Hopefully the future will cure these ills and no other family has to go through what the williams have gone through this hoilday season. Rivaries are rivaries and should be kept in their proper perspective. The Nfl family has circle the wagons around the broncos just like we circled the wagons around the city of new orleans during Katrina and NYC and DC during 9/11.
    Much respect goes out to all Nfl fans who posted here, you are a class act.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Thanks to all of the fans of the other teams who were kind enough to offer their condolences.

It just shows the world may be a sick place, but there's still some good people out there.