Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

possible punishments for Williams' killer(s)

post up wat you guys think the punishment should be for those cruel people who caused the death of our young and fierce cornerback Darrent Williams, may his soul rest in peace
    Last edited by Broncoholic27; 01-01-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic27
    post up wat you guys think the punishment should be for those cruel people who caused the death of our young and fierce cornerback Darrent Williams, may his soul rest in peace
    locked in a small cell and we make them watch highlights of him for the rest of their life

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime5
    locked in a small cell and we make them watch highlights of him for the rest of their life
    That sounds like a good idea
    [IMG]http://mas.scripps.com/DRMN/2006/07/11/432487570-_o.jpg[/IMG]

R.I.P Darrent Williams

[IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/football/nfl/02/24/nash.death.ap/p1.nash.wire.jpg[/IMG]

R.I.P Damien Nash

Life in prison with no chance of parole.

Darrent was honestly one of my favorite players. I thought he was going to become a great player, and one day him and Foxworth were going to be just as good as him and Bailey were. That aside, this needs to be treated like any other case, no matter what the result may be. I don't think whoever did this meant to kill Williams specifically, rather just anybody they could. Those windows were too tinted to see anything. So that being said, the punishment needs to harsh. This is not manslaughter, they intended to kill, weather it was Darrent or not.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/479/darrentcy8.png[/IMG][/URL] You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Just get those guys off the streets. They are dangerous and shouldn't be roaming free.

Life in prison.

Let them rot there.

Please stay withing the COC in your responses everyone. IF you want them to stay that is.

I am a firm believer in the death penalty. The person/people responsible deserve no less. In MY opinion. Which is not open for argument.

Agree or not, please stay on topic, and not let this turn into an argument for or against such punishment. Just post your own thoughts, and let others do the same without recriminations.

Posts arguing with other's opinions, or containing profanity of any kind will be deleted.

Most likely when caught the suspect/s will get long sentences in prison and COWARDS like this do not last long in prison.

Prison is full of thugs, crooks, murderers, rapists, but believe it or not senseless acts like this don't sit well with the prison community and all its going to take is a few Bronco fans in the prison to get a hold of these cowards and "take care of business" prison style.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    Please stay withing the COC in your responses everyone. IF you want them to stay that is.

I am a firm believer in the death penalty. The person/people responsible deserve no less. In MY opinion. Which is not open for argument.

Agree or not, please stay on topic, and not let this turn into an argument for or against such punishment. Just post your own thoughts, and let others do the same without recriminations.

Posts arguing with other's opinions, or containing profanity of any kind will be deleted.
    I also believe in the death penalty in cases of murder and other violent acts. In fact, I am one of the people that believe we should be getting away from 'humane' execution, and making executions public. Force networks to air them in order to keep their FCC licenses.

So, assuming the event went down as described, and that this was a drive by shooting where a person was murdered, then I think the people in the vehicle, whether they pulled the trigger or not, should all be publically executed in the least humane way possible (hanging, gas chamber, followed by electric chair). I am not suggesting that they should be tortured, but that we shouldn't gently put them to sleep in a room with only a handful of witnesses. They should be executed publically in a way where they are seen to suffer before dieing and hopefully young people watching that with their parents or on youtube will thing twice before getting involved with the types of people that will land them in a gas chamber.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

thats easy they should kill whoever killed d-will i cant quit thinking about wat happend

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    Most likely when caught the suspect/s will get long sentences in prison and COWARDS like this do not last long in prison.

Prison is full of thugs, crooks, murderers, rapists, but believe it or not senseless acts like this don't sit well with the prison community and all its going to take is a few Bronco fans in the prison to get a hold of these cowards and "take care of business" prison style.
    If they are caught they will be in a Denver prison right?

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn

in the words of the great vash the stampede (what happened to that show) "no one has the right to take another mans life away" including the gov. I dislike the death penalty. Tookie williams shouldnt of gotten executed ( did you see his guns! ) well i am in no position to argue, what ever happens, happens.

very tough loss. RIP BRO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    If they are caught they will be in a Denver prison right?

Not neccesarily. They will be in a Denver Jail to begin with and probably held there until a trial.

After that maybe Canon City or someplace out of state.

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    Not neccesarily. They will be in a Denver Jail to begin with and probably held there until a trial.

After that maybe Canon City or someplace out of state.
    In the nicest way of saying this....

I hope the jail is full of Broncos fans.