Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic27
    post up wat you guys think the punishment should be for those cruel people who caused the death of our young and fierce cornerback Darrent Williams, may his soul rest in peace
    for them S.OB.'s they should let them die slow and suffer. something like lighting them on fire would be good.
    [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/brew323/lynch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/brew323/rodsmithsig66yy.jpg[/IMG]

Life in prison naturally....

But, I doubt a cold blooded killer like this won't go down without a fight. Hopefully they don't take anybody else with them..

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    I am not suggesting that they should be tortured, but that we shouldn't gently put them to sleep in a room with only a handful of witnesses. They should be executed publically in a way where they are seen to suffer before dieing and hopefully young people watching that with their parents or on youtube will thing twice before getting involved with the types of people that will land them in a gas chamber.
    I'd suggest they be tortured. Make an example out of the people who solve silly problems like this by shooting blind into a car full of people. I'm all for putting some fear into people when they're young. If they still want to condemn themselves to a bloody, painful death for no reason, so be it.

Of course, they'll probably just end up in prison where they can grow old. Maybe they'll even get out one day. Oh well.

Their is one thing everyone should remember,"God is the Boss",and justice will be served,one way or the other.

R.I.P 4 eva

Ok this is what I thin. I think that since we pay taxes for inmates to get a good life in prison. These jerks should have to be shot by firing squad, or something maybe even suffer the same death, but it should be cruel and unsual. Sadly because the way our government is set up even if they get caught they will probably sit on death row for 30 years. And given how good they are they will probably get out before they even get to the needle. Well thats my thoughts on the subject.

Rest In Peace Darret Williams. You will be missed. I raise a toast to you.

i say they should rot in jail forever with broncos fans as guards

to the gallows with only a noose around their neck
    [center][img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4413/darrentwilliamsxt5.jpg[/img][/center]

But if we just kill him he doesn't even really face punishment. Its almost like getting off free.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    Their is one thing everyone should remember,"God is the Boss",and justice will be served,one way or the other.
    Yes, and God gave us the miracle of capital punishment to use on scum like the ones that murdered D-Will.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Whatever the Justice System gives them.

As long as they don't walk, I'd say:

Life in Jail at the very least.

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime5
    locked in a small cell and we make them watch highlights of him for the rest of their life
    I agree, and video clips of Darrent's family and friend reactions to their loss.
    [URL=http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mejoshrodsmith34yi.jpg]Me, my friend, and Rod Smith[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.myspace.com/comedichomie][SIZE=1]Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.[/SIZE] [/URL]
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style3,Broncos-spc-winning.png[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/data/media/25/random.png[/IMG]
    Thanks, tnedator!
    We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by quiksilverkid13
    Darrent was honestly one of my favorite players. I thought he was going to become a great player, and one day him and Foxworth were going to be just as good as him and Bailey were. That aside, this needs to be treated like any other case, no matter what the result may be. I don't think whoever did this meant to kill Williams specifically, rather just anybody they could. Those windows were too tinted to see anything. So that being said, the punishment needs to harsh. This is not manslaughter, they intended to kill, weather it was Darrent or not.

I agree with you 100%. Those are reasonable conclusions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

I take comfort knowing the shooters will have to answer to God.
    They will forever pay the price to Him.
    As for our revenge, I say we take it to a positive plateau and win Super Bowl XLII.

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    I also believe in the death penalty in cases of murder and other violent acts. In fact, I am one of the people that believe we should be getting away from 'humane' execution, and making executions public. Force networks to air them in order to keep their FCC licenses.

So, assuming the event went down as described, and that this was a drive by shooting where a person was murdered, then I think the people in the vehicle, whether they pulled the trigger or not, should all be publically executed in the least humane way possible (hanging, gas chamber, followed by electric chair). I am not suggesting that they should be tortured, but that we shouldn't gently put them to sleep in a room with only a handful of witnesses. They should be executed publically in a way where they are seen to suffer before dieing and hopefully young people watching that with their parents or on youtube will thing twice before getting involved with the types of people that will land them in a gas chamber.

I'll follow up on your 'humane' comment, and go you one step further. The Constitution of this country has to be changed. Once murderers like the one(s) responsible for D.W.'s death have been proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, they should be made to suffer as long and as much as possible as he is put to death. Civil rights activists are going to assail me for this opinion, but... Please tell me: Why do criminals [Read: Individuals who choose not to live by that same laws which protect them] deserve such protection? Again, I think the Constitution has it wrong on one count: If you are as low as the murderous thugs who gunned down Darrent - and nearly 2 others in that limo - then your "rights" should no longer be "inalienable."

Last edited by sbutk; 01-02-2007 at 09:39 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

I say put the killers in a stable full of real Broncos, shoot a gun, and watch the stampede. :devil: