Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: News Updates

Latest from Channel 4

Channel 4 just reported that the police are very hesitant to say anything at this time about any others in the limo, because of fear of retaliation.

WHAT KIND OF JERKS ARE WE DEALING WITH HERE??????
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    Channel 4 just reported that the police are very hesitant to say anything at this time about any others in the limo, because of fear of retaliation.

Well what they could mean is the others in the Limo might retaliate against those who did this.

Just my interpretation.

Those in the limo were the ones being shot at. I could see not releasing the names of who shot into the limo...

Unless Darrent was caught in some crossfire.

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    Well what they could mean is the others in the Limo might retaliate against those who did this.

Just my interpretation.
    No, it was for fear of retaliation against the others in the limo. That is why they are not saying much about the others in the limo.

The sociopathic kind.

No, it was for fear of retaliation against the others in the limo. That is why they are not saying much about the others in the limo.

Hmmmm....who knows who Darrent was with other then Javon and Marshall but it could have been something of all three being with the wrong people at the wrong time.

Time will tell and I don't want to speculate on anything at this time. Thats one of the reasons it took me so long to log on today. I didn't want to read about all the speculating and guessing that might have been happening.

I suppose the retaliation could be that "they" whoever they are got the wrong guy. Whoever "they" are will be caught...there is no doubt in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it was soon.

I pray for the safety and wellbeing of all who were involved in this terrible incident.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

I think the "type" of person is very evident, the type that will fire upon a vehicle for some unknown reason, someone with no conscience or regard for others. I don't care what their "reason" is, there is NOTHING that justifies an act like that. There are way more of those types on the streets than we would like to think there is.

Most of us here do not realize the lifestyle the gangster thugs live - its a completely different world - one I could never grasp - I could never understand killing someone cuz they dissed me or my homie - just plain ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    Hmmmm....who knows who Darrent was with other then Javon and Marshall but it could have been something of all three being with the wrong people at the wrong time.

Time will tell and I don't want to speculate on anything at this time. Thats one of the reasons it took me so long to log on today. I didn't want to read about all the speculating and guessing that might have been happening.

I suppose the retaliation could be that "they" whoever they are got the wrong guy. Whoever "they" are will be caught...there is no doubt in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it was soon.
    No, it is nothing negative about the people in the limo, but about the person(s) in the other car doing the shooting.

No, it is nothing negative about the people in the limo, but about the person(s) in the other car doing the shooting.
    Obviously there are witnesses in the limo and the Police are worried that these thugs will want to harm them as well.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

on Rocky Mountain News, it said that the hummers tinted windows were so dark, you couldnt see in them.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...249968,00.html
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Obviously there are witnesses in the limo and the Police are worried that these thugs will want to harm them as well.

I think you are exactly right. Even more so why these senseless cowards need to be caught.

I seriously think we will know something by the 10 o'clock news tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CB Bronco Fan
    on Rocky Mountain News, it said that the hummers tinted windows were so dark, you couldnt see in them.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...249968,00.html

Ya but if they had words with the killer in whereever they were and they can show that one of them had that type of vehicle that should be helpful

The biggest problem is cooperation - gangsters keep everything in house and do not cooperate with the po-po under almost all circumstances - im hoping cuz its such a big name that might help - but look at all the gangster music killings - all there ever is, is retlaiation by the other - and it goes back n forth, back n forth and talented young men and women get killed EVERY day cuz of this its just that they are nobodys so its not such big news