• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Denver Native
    ALL-READY
    • Oct 2005

News Updates

Channel 4 just reported that the police are very hesitant to say anything at this time about any others in the limo, because of fear of retaliation.

WHAT KIND OF JERKS ARE WE DEALING WITH HERE??????

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29
  • watchthemiddle
    Banned User
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Denver Native
    Channel 4 just reported that the police are very hesitant to say anything at this time about any others in the limo, because of fear of retaliation.

Well what they could mean is the others in the Limo might retaliate against those who did this.

Just my interpretation.

Comment

• nebs
      Practice Squad
      • Jan 2005

Those in the limo were the ones being shot at. I could see not releasing the names of who shot into the limo...

Comment

• nebs
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2005

Unless Darrent was caught in some crossfire.

Comment

• Denver Native
          ALL-READY
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
          Well what they could mean is the others in the Limo might retaliate against those who did this.

Just my interpretation.
          No, it was for fear of retaliation against the others in the limo. That is why they are not saying much about the others in the limo.

Comment

• ClevelandBronco
            Practice Squad
            • Apr 2005

The sociopathic kind.

Comment

• watchthemiddle
              Banned User
              • Mar 2005

No, it was for fear of retaliation against the others in the limo. That is why they are not saying much about the others in the limo.

Hmmmm....who knows who Darrent was with other then Javon and Marshall but it could have been something of all three being with the wrong people at the wrong time.

Time will tell and I don't want to speculate on anything at this time. Thats one of the reasons it took me so long to log on today. I didn't want to read about all the speculating and guessing that might have been happening.

I suppose the retaliation could be that "they" whoever they are got the wrong guy. Whoever "they" are will be caught...there is no doubt in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it was soon.

Comment

• Jaws
                The Immortal Madam Chomp
                • Oct 2004

I pray for the safety and wellbeing of all who were involved in this terrible incident.

Comment

• bluedogok
                  Practice Squad
                  • Aug 2006

I think the "type" of person is very evident, the type that will fire upon a vehicle for some unknown reason, someone with no conscience or regard for others. I don't care what their "reason" is, there is NOTHING that justifies an act like that. There are way more of those types on the streets than we would like to think there is.

Comment

• orangenblue420
                    koyaanisqatsi
                    • Jul 2003

Most of us here do not realize the lifestyle the gangster thugs live - its a completely different world - one I could never grasp - I could never understand killing someone cuz they dissed me or my homie - just plain ignorance

Comment

• Denver Native
                      ALL-READY
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                      Hmmmm....who knows who Darrent was with other then Javon and Marshall but it could have been something of all three being with the wrong people at the wrong time.

Time will tell and I don't want to speculate on anything at this time. Thats one of the reasons it took me so long to log on today. I didn't want to read about all the speculating and guessing that might have been happening.

I suppose the retaliation could be that "they" whoever they are got the wrong guy. Whoever "they" are will be caught...there is no doubt in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it was soon.
                      No, it is nothing negative about the people in the limo, but about the person(s) in the other car doing the shooting.

Comment

• Jaws
                        The Immortal Madam Chomp
                        • Oct 2004

No, it is nothing negative about the people in the limo, but about the person(s) in the other car doing the shooting.
                        Obviously there are witnesses in the limo and the Police are worried that these thugs will want to harm them as well.

Comment

• CB Bronco Fan
                          Nuff Said
                          • May 2006

on Rocky Mountain News, it said that the hummers tinted windows were so dark, you couldnt see in them.

sigpic

Comment

• watchthemiddle
                            Banned User
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jaws
                            Obviously there are witnesses in the limo and the Police are worried that these thugs will want to harm them as well.

I think you are exactly right. Even more so why these senseless cowards need to be caught.

I seriously think we will know something by the 10 o'clock news tonight.

Comment

• orangenblue420
                              koyaanisqatsi
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                              on Rocky Mountain News, it said that the hummers tinted windows were so dark, you couldnt see in them.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...249968,00.html

Ya but if they had words with the killer in whereever they were and they can show that one of them had that type of vehicle that should be helpful

The biggest problem is cooperation - gangsters keep everything in house and do not cooperate with the po-po under almost all circumstances - im hoping cuz its such a big name that might help - but look at all the gangster music killings - all there ever is, is retlaiation by the other - and it goes back n forth, back n forth and talented young men and women get killed EVERY day cuz of this its just that they are nobodys so its not such big news

Comment

Working...
                              X