Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 669

Thread: News Updates

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    222
    I am sure whoever did this did not know they were shooting at Williams. The windows on that limo were VERY tinted, so much that you can't see inside.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/479/darrentcy8.png[/IMG][/URL] You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    Channel 4 just reported that the police are very hesitant to say anything at this time about any others in the limo, because of fear of retaliation.

    WHAT KIND OF JERKS ARE WE DEALING WITH HERE??????

    We are dealing with murderers, the lowest kind of scum the human race can produce. Drive by shooters that obviously don't care about anything but their agenda. I still just am having trouble with this whole thing.

    There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

    I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    502
    The pictures of the limo are posted on 9news. You can see from there that the shooters knew the area to shoot at.
    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Westminster, CO Locker #44
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilverkid13
    I am sure whoever did this did not know they were shooting at Williams. The windows on that limo were VERY tinted, so much that you can't see inside.
    Channel 4 is reporting there was an altercation inside the night club. It would be very easy for the shooters to walk outside and watch where the passengers in the limo were getting in, and where they were sitting.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

    Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Westminster, CO Locker #44
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan
    We are dealing with murderers, the lowest kind of scum the human race can produce. Drive by shooters that obviously don't care about anything but their agenda. I still just am having trouble with this whole thing.
    You are so right Day1 - THE LOWEST KIND OF SCUM. Although I am still in shock, and am still crying off and on, I am also VERY angry right now.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

    Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Being so close here in Denver and from what we are hearing, there are some big names that might know alot, I have no idea who but I do know that they arent Denver Broncos.

    No one can say because its true, there is a big fear factor here and none of it is proven, so theres no need to say anything, until the authorities say it themselves.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    I think you are exactly right. Even more so why these senseless cowards need to be caught.

    I seriously think we will know something by the 10 o'clock news tonight.
    Lets catch these bastards and have them hanged at the 50 yard line at halftime of the Broncos home opener next season. Sick, but maybe that is what we need to do to get it through to these thugs that you just can't go around killing people.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,094
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilverkid13
    I am sure whoever did this did not know they were shooting at Williams. The windows on that limo were VERY tinted, so much that you can't see inside.

    Im 99.9% positive they knew who was in there - some people think its a bigger deal to bust a cap in someone famous

    These people have NO remorse. no since of guilt or responsibility yet like most of us who do most of the right things, work hard and honestly for our money struggle day to day to make ends meet and the a-holes drive orund in cars worth more than my house - where frakin necklaces worth more than my house

    And some of you will say its not about the $ - but for someone like me whos most problems would be solved if they had just half of what one of these guys makes in a year just dont understand how hard it is from day to day - kim grateful for my health, my family and the things i do have - i just cant understand why people who have the money cant seem to realize they can have all thast other stuff with just some love kindness and courtesy

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,097
    Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420
    Im 99.9% positive they knew who was in there - some people think its a bigger deal to bust a cap in someone famous

    These people have NO remorse. no since of guilt or responsibility yet like most of us who do most of the right things, work hard and honestly for our money struggle day to day to make ends meet and the a-holes drive orund in cars worth more than my house - where frakin necklaces worth more than my house

    And some of you will say its not about the $ - but for someone like me whos most problems would be solved if they had just half of what one of these guys makes in a year just dont understand how hard it is from day to day - kim grateful for my health, my family and the things i do have - i just cant understand why people who have the money cant seem to realize they can have all thast other stuff with just some love kindness and courtesy
    Spoken like the OB I know and love! Well said!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

    John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    A-Town
    Posts
    1,073
    maybe the police are concerned about retaliation towards those who committed the crime. It is their job to keep people alive and there are quite a few people out there who want justice

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,260
    Quote Originally Posted by ckstorm182000
    maybe the police are concerned about retaliation towards those who committed the crime. It is their job to keep people alive and there are quite a few people out there who want justice

    I wonder if they catch these people and convict them and there are some Broncos fans in prison. Maybe some good ol' prison justice will be served.

    There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

    I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,094
    Quote Originally Posted by His Wife
    Spoken like the OB I know and love! Well said!
    Typos and all

    I hate the laptop keyboard

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    442
    From profootballtalk.com:

    POSTED 7:10 p.m. EST, January 1, 2007

    WILLIAMS DIED IN JAVON WALKER'S LAP

    A league source tells us that the current talk in team circles is that Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams expired in the lap of receiver Javon Walker after being shot early Monday morning in a limousine.

    Williams, we're told, expired instantly. Also in the limousine were linebacker D.J. Williams and receiver Brandon Marshall. Two others who were riding in the vehicle with the Broncos players were shot, but Walker, D.J. Williams, and Marshall were not injured.

    Initially, it was feared that Walker also had been shot, but it was determined that the blood on his clothing was from Williams. (We really couldn't think of a more delicate way to report that specific fact, and we continue to feel nauseous about the entire ordeal. We've heard good things about Darrent Williams from members of the media, and our thoughts are with his family.)

    We're told that local police have strong leads as to the suspects, and that arrests are expected to come sooner rather than later. Apparently, the bullets were fired by a group of men with whom the Broncos players had squabbled at a New Year's Eve party hosted by one or more members of the Denver Nuggets.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    boulder
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBrian
    From profootballtalk.com:

    POSTED 7:10 p.m. EST, January 1, 2007

    WILLIAMS DIED IN JAVON WALKER'S LAP

    A league source tells us that the current talk in team circles is that Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams expired in the lap of receiver Javon Walker after being shot early Monday morning in a limousine.

    Williams, we're told, expired instantly. Also in the limousine were linebacker D.J. Williams and receiver Brandon Marshall. Two others who were riding in the vehicle with the Broncos players were shot, but Walker, D.J. Williams, and Marshall were not injured.

    Initially, it was feared that Walker also had been shot, but it was determined that the blood on his clothing was from Williams. (We really couldn't think of a more delicate way to report that specific fact, and we continue to feel nauseous about the entire ordeal. We've heard good things about Darrent Williams from members of the media, and our thoughts are with his family.)

    We're told that local police have strong leads as to the suspects, and that arrests are expected to come sooner rather than later. Apparently, the bullets were fired by a group of men with whom the Broncos players had squabbled at a New Year's Eve party hosted by one or more members of the Denver Nuggets.


    wow, just wow

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Westminster, CO Locker #44
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBrian
    From profootballtalk.com:

    POSTED 7:10 p.m. EST, January 1, 2007

    WILLIAMS DIED IN JAVON WALKER'S LAP

    A league source tells us that the current talk in team circles is that Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams expired in the lap of receiver Javon Walker after being shot early Monday morning in a limousine.

    Williams, we're told, expired instantly. Also in the limousine were linebacker D.J. Williams and receiver Brandon Marshall. Two others who were riding in the vehicle with the Broncos players were shot, but Walker, D.J. Williams, and Marshall were not injured.

    Initially, it was feared that Walker also had been shot, but it was determined that the blood on his clothing was from Williams. (We really couldn't think of a more delicate way to report that specific fact, and we continue to feel nauseous about the entire ordeal. We've heard good things about Darrent Williams from members of the media, and our thoughts are with his family.)

    We're told that local police have strong leads as to the suspects, and that arrests are expected to come sooner rather than later. Apparently, the bullets were fired by a group of men with whom the Broncos players had squabbled at a New Year's Eve party hosted by one or more members of the Denver Nuggets.
    Not long ago, it was reported by ESPN that it was Kenyon Martin's birthday party, and both Broncos and Nuggets were in attendance. Darrent was one of them giving the party for Kenyon. This report was given by Kenyon to the Denver Post.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

    Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •