Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: News Updates

That was just heartbreaking.

It was. It looks like on the fan 950 that the guys are crying.

tragedy

New member here...Broncos fan for the last 10 yrs...what a terrible tragedy, and my heart goes out to family and friends. One more thing...I'd sure hate to own a white Tahoe or Suburban with tinted windows today...there's a lot of anger out there-even here on the western slope.

I actually thought I was done crying for the day... OMG - that was heartbreaking...

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGirl
    I will never forget that interview. That was so sad.
    Me either, I will never forget this moment, these past few days and probably the rest of the week. Most of my friends could care less about football and they all are acting like I am upset for no reason so thank you everyone for letting me lean on you.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    Me either, I will never forget this moment, these past few days and probably the rest of the week. Most of my friends could care less about football and they all are acting like I am upset for no reason so thank you everyone for letting me lean on you.
    I know how you feel about people thinking it is crazy to be upset and thank you for letting me lean on you too! That is what all Broncos fans need right now. Each other.

I know how you feel about people thinking it is crazy to be upset and thank you for letting me lean on you too! That is what all Broncos fans need right now. Each other.
    Yes, this is why I am a Broncos fan, we care about each other.

I cried too. I really want to hit that reporter that asked about football. At least I think that's what he was asking about. I was like "This ain't the time to be asking about football moron!"

I will never forget that interview. That was so sad.

yeah, im glad none of the reporters re-asked the question about darrents mom. i had a tear in my eye. im glad shanny was able to compose himself and chage the topic so well. i love shanny, i couldn't wish for a better coach/leader.

I know what you mean - there are only a few people who completely understand why I am so devastated by this. They think I'm only sad because he played for my team but it's so much more than that...he was a son, a father, a friend and a hero to kids everywhere playing this game. And it was a senseless death. May Darrent rest in peace

When he was asked if he spoke to D's kids I cried. Those poor kids may be to young to even realize what has happened.

i am lucky, all my friends are huge football fans. i was bombarded with phone calls monday morning asking if i was okay. my friends treated the situation as if me and darrent grew up together.

Yes, this is why I am a Broncos fan, we care about each other.
    That is so true and that is why Broncos fans are the best!

That is so true and that is why Broncos fans are the best!
    Yes! Whoo hoo for Broncos fans!