Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: News Updates

jim rome was just saying on tv, how do we get to a point that we would murder a random person over words. people think he provoked the fight, but that is not true. he was a 24 year old trying to make a difference. He was trying to start a free football youth camp in the offseason. he was against gang violence. how does our country go so low that they have to murder a 24 year old man with 2 kids, trying to make a difference in the world. but how do we fix this.

that was where he ended.

edit. there was a mistake in there and i think the person who caught it (forgot who it was)
    Last edited by 12and4; 01-02-2007 at 08:05 PM.

Hi everyone.

God bless you all in our time of mourning. I was unable to watch the press conference and was wondering if anyone had a link to a video of it or an archive of it.

It will take time to heal but I know that the support and strength from the Bronco family will get us all through this.

Is there anywhere i can see the interview online, i missed it.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=5]BRONCOS ROCK![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

broncos tv on this site, if its not there now it will be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by specialblend154
    broncos tv on this site, if its not there now it will be soon.
    THANX i really wanted to see it, but i didnt get to.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    Me either, I will never forget this moment, these past few days and probably the rest of the week. Most of my friends could care less about football and they all are acting like I am upset for no reason so thank you everyone for letting me lean on you.

Im here down in Brazil and I cant tell anyone why Im still in shock because no one can understand. Im brazilian but Ive been a hard core Bronco Fan since Im 20....Im 33 now. It is good to share this with you guys.....thanks

For the people who missed it. It IS very emotional.

CBS 4 Denver: Coach Shanahan Speaks To The Media
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4...tlersigdz0.gif
    Sig above made by me!
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...1172395547.png

Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    You can never predict what Shanny will do, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by defense!!!

thanks, i really want to see it

Quote Originally Posted by defense!!!

Oh Wow. My tears have finally let loose now.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by 12and4
    jim rome was just saying on tv, how do we get to a point that we would murder a random person over words. people think he provoked the fight, but that is not true. he was a 24 year old trying to make a difference. He was trying to start a free football youth camp in the offseason. he was against gang violence. how does our country go so low that they have to murder a 14 year old man with 2 kids, trying to make a difference in the world. but how do we fix this.

that was where he ended.
    According to what I heard, not only did he not provoke the fight, it was he and Javon that broke it up before it turned into a physical thing in the club.
    [IMG]http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/data/media/11/random.png[/IMG]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=5]ALL READY[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1033/darrentbwfb6.jpg[/IMG]

<- Ready for the salute
    http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/local_...002182526.html

The family of Darrent Williams is convinced the shooters who killed the Broncos cornerback weren't targeting him or his friends.

Police have been pouring over surveillance tape from the nightclub where Williams was partying before he was shot and investigating witnesses who said there was an altercation at the club before the shooting.

Demond Williams, Darrent's uncle, said the fight had nothing to do with the football star.

Instead, he said it began with a rap group that was there playing under the label of the music company that Darrent owned, named RYNO Entertainment.

"Some of the guys in the group got into it with people and that's where that altercation came from," Demond said. "Darrent was always the one trying to squash it."

The family still can't believe the call they got on New Years Day.

"First they said he was shot and he'd be okay, then he was shot in the head, he was in the hospital and he'd be o.k.," Demond said. "It was back and forth and back and forth."

In Texas on Tuesday, Williams' young children, their mother and Williams' grandmother gathered to talk about the man they loved so much.

"He was just an outgoing person," said his grandmother. "Like I said, he loved everybody, he was just a real person. I'll miss him."

Williams was also the only child and very close to his mother who is now trying to cope with the loss.

"She's trying, this is very difficult," Demond said. "He meant so much to all of us. He was pretty much the center core of our family."

Funeral services for Darrent Williams will be held Saturday in his hometown of Fort Worth, Texas

"A friend of mine was with Darrent's party. They were en route to Darrent's crib. She decided to take her car instead of going in the limo. She had asked her friend to come with her, but her friend wanted to go in the limo. Her friend ended up getting shot.

She said there was three guys trying to start some ****, but one in particular (a tall Puerto Rican) was really going out of his way to start some rawkus.

She said some words were exchanged but it was nothing to fight-let alone kill anyone over.

Her phone was confiscated because she took some pictures during the night. Their hoping the can indentify the suspects that way."

A friend told me this, she is honest and reliable but still take it with a grain of salt

On Channel 4, they just showed an exclusive interview that Brian Maas had with a women who was at the party. She said that the altercation happened outside with words being exchanged, and Darrent was not one of them exchanging words.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

The altercation was an altercation between one of the rap groups that DWill owns and some other people.
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif