Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Condolences from the Raider Nation

Rivalry or no rivalry, the NFL lost a great player to a tradgic act of violence this week. Please accept our deepest sympathies and remorse. A murder this senseless deserves justice and I hope that Darrent Williams and his family get the justice they deserve for their greatest loss. Nobody human being deserves to be taken from this earth so prematurely.

RIP Darrent Williams (1982-2007) - The Raider Nation mourns during this tradgic time.
    Last edited by Midwest Raider; 01-02-2007 at 09:52 PM.
    Midwest Raider
    Detroit, Michigan
    www.RaiderFans.net

Another heartfelt condolence from the Raider Nation. We're thinking about you guys and my prayers go out to his family, teammates and the fans of Denver during this time.
    Last edited by DarkSpartan; 01-02-2007 at 10:00 PM.

thanks.
    we are still at a loss for words and the pain will never go away.
    [A HREF = 'http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...williamsxt5.jpg'][/A]

Thank you guys. I know I would be doing the same thing if any player for the Raiders were killed in such a senseless manner I would be doing the same thing.
    [IMG]http://images.nfl.com/photos/teams/BUF/img5965071.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/peter_king/09/04/mmqb/p1_cutler_presswire.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/0925/106010_225X300.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/23/230879.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Orange]Glendale bound[/COLOR][/SIZE]

there are few things bigger to me than Raiders and football. one of those things is life. it is sad to see a member of the NFL lose his life to the actions of a coward(s). my prayers go out to williams family and the broncos (organization and fans) in this very sad time.

Unhappy

RIP

RAIDER Nation feels your pain.
    [IMG]http://members.cox.net/sinrfn/bgrn.jpg[/IMG]

Condolences from the Raider Nation to Darrent's family and friends.....our prayers go out to you...we are so sorry for your loss.

thanks bro. i live 1 hour away from oakland... so i got respect for oakland fans. also my dad and bro are raider fans. my sis like miami (the logo is cool) my mom doesnt care.....

So i got respect for ya....

My heartfelt condolences from another Raider fan. It is a horrible tragedy to lose not only a wonderful player, but also, what sounds to have been a terrific person off the field. I can only imagine the pain felt by all of you who have grown to love and cherish the time Darrent was on the field. You all have my thoughts and prayers. Once again, my deepest sympathies on behalf of all the Raider nation.

Lou

So sorry for your loss, this was such a senseless killing the punk who shot Darrent had no regard for life, we need to get the punk off the streets. My prayers go out to Darrents family and to the Broncos and their fans.
    ta ta

Thank you guys. That means so very much to us.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Take a second.

First of all, thanks to Raider Nation for the support. This is not about football anymore. This is about the senseless end of a promising life. We are ALL football fans, but we are much more a fan of seeing a young person succeed. Whether you are a Raider fan, Chiefs fan, Giants fan, or whoever.......you all want to see someone with so much talent succeed! I cannot put into words how disgusted I am that such a cowardly act would occur. I truly believe the ENTIRE NFL COMMUNITY as well as anyone with a breath in their body will grieve for #27. I had the absolute privilege of meeting Darrent about a month ago and I cannot say what a pleasant young man he was....AND STILL IS!!! I think the NFL should offer a moment of silence at this weeks games to honor a very promising life cut entirely too short!! R.I.P. D. WILL - THE ORANGE AND BLUE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A LITTLE LESS LUSTER TO IT!!!!!

*Sorry that I posted this in another thread

On behalf of the Raider Nation, I came here to pay my respects & to send my unconditional condolences to the Denver Broncos for Darrent Williams. Even though we Raiders fans hate Denver as they are our arch-rivals, in the end, the players on both teams are human beings doing what is asked by their respective fans & what they're told to do by their respective coaches. Darrent Williams was one of the up-and-coming defensive backs in the NFL. There is no way, in any circumstances, that we wish what happened to Darrent Williams on New Year's Day, happen to ANYBODY in the league, and that includes anybody on the Denver Broncos.

To those responsible for the shooting, one day all of this will come back to you & you will be held accountable for your actions.

R.I.P. Darrent Williams (September 27, 1982 January 1, 2007)

I offer my condolences to Mr. Williams, his family, and to the many Denver bronco fans, staff and players...may he Rest In Peace