Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    It means a lot to see this from fans of other teams. There are a group of kids at school who have been saying that "I shot Darrant Williams." and "Champ is next." May god have mercy on their souls.

Thank you.
    DARRENT WILLIAMS
    1982-2007

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Cool Raider Nation

It is a great comfort to see the outpouring of codolences from the Raider fans. It shows that you all have lot of class and a lot of heart. Although we are bitter rivals, all of that is set aside during this tragic time. Have a happy and prosperous New Year. Hopefully both of our teams will improve on this years performance next season.

Broncomaniac PG
    Palo Alto, Ca.

Condolences

My sympathies to the family of Darrent Williams and to his friends and teammates. All the articles I've read have spoken very highly of his character, and I'm sure he will be missed.

This is a tragedy that goes beyond football and makes rivalries irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkana7
    It means a lot to see this from fans of other teams. There are a group of kids at school who have been saying that "I shot Darrant Williams." and "Champ is next." May god have mercy on their souls.

Thank you.
    I would be tempted not to beat the hell out of them, but that would just be more violence
    [IMG]http://mas.scripps.com/DRMN/2006/07/11/432487570-_o.jpg[/IMG]

R.I.P Darrent Williams

[IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/football/nfl/02/24/nash.death.ap/p1.nash.wire.jpg[/IMG]

R.I.P Damien Nash

Thank You Raider Nation

There are never words enough for something like this, but the heart felt support and comfort from you is wonderful.Raider fans are awesome you look scary but they also helped us raise money to find my nephews killers and we did find one. So thank you for all support and may Darrent smile down on us. Thank you again

Raider Nation Support

As a football fan, it hurt my heart to wake up Monday morning and read on the ticker the awful news of the Bronco family. To lose a young man in such a senseless tragey is awful. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family, his young son and daughter, the family and friends of this great player, the Bronco organization and of course the Mile High Fans.

Listening to the talk radio today many people that new this young man had nothing but beautiful things to say about him. What really got me is your kicker and how distraught and hurt he was. Most players don't talk to much to kickers, but you can tell that him and DW were close friends. That shows a whole lot about him as a person.

Again, my heart goes out to you all.

" ...my prayers go out to his family, teammates and the fans of Denver during this time."

"my prayers go out to williams family and the broncos (organization and fans) in this very sad time."

"Condolences from the Raider Nation to Darrent's family and friends.....our prayers go out to you..."

"Another heartfelt condolence from the Raider Nation."

"Another heartfelt condolence from the Raider Nation. We're thinking about you ..."

"Condolences from the Raider Nation to Darrent's family and friends.....our prayers go out to you...we are so sorry for your loss."

"My prayers go out to Darrents family and to the Broncos and their fans."

"My heartfelt condolences from another Raider fan."

Raiders fans have HEARTS?!!! I...I don't know what to say! Raiders fans have the capacity to express compassion?!!! It's the end of the world!!!

Whaaa?... Raiders fans PRAY??? To WHO... the Devil? J/K

Thank you all for sharing our grief and exposing your HUMANITY. I will never look at the Raider Nation the same way again! Hope your team sees more success next season, but NOT as much as our team! PEACE
    uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

I am really sorry about his death and his family are in my prayers.

I remember in '05 against the Raiders, a rookie intercepted a pass and ran back for a TD. I remember saying who the heck was that. It was Darrent. I was surprised to see how much talent he had. He was a great athletic.

May he rest in peace.
    Last edited by Burgess56; 01-05-2007 at 05:06 AM.

Where home used to be, soon to be in My new home
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxlibertine
    " ...my prayers go out to his family, teammates and the fans of Denver during this time."

"my prayers go out to williams family and the broncos (organization and fans) in this very sad time."

"Condolences from the Raider Nation to Darrent's family and friends.....our prayers go out to you..."

"Another heartfelt condolence from the Raider Nation."

"Another heartfelt condolence from the Raider Nation. We're thinking about you ..."

"Condolences from the Raider Nation to Darrent's family and friends.....our prayers go out to you...we are so sorry for your loss."

"My prayers go out to Darrents family and to the Broncos and their fans."

"My heartfelt condolences from another Raider fan."

Raiders fans have HEARTS?!!! I...I don't know what to say! Raiders fans have the capacity to express compassion?!!! It's the end of the world!!!

Whaaa?... Raiders fans PRAY??? To WHO... the Devil? J/K

Thank you all for sharing our grief and exposing your HUMANITY. I will never look at the Raider Nation the same way again! Hope your team sees more success next season, but NOT as much as our team! PEACE
    This thread needed a good laugh....
    [IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4715/rslwithdarthmaul4lo.jpg[/IMG]

[URL=http://mvn.coom/nfl-raiders/]My Raider Blog[/URL]

From a Jets fan--I am so sorry. This was a senseless act & I pray the killer(s) are found & justice served. I pray for all you fans,family, and the broncos team, for D-Williams family & his kids.
    I am sorry.

We're so sad...

To all the fans of other teams who have expressed condolences and support: Thank you, thank you, thank you...we're all stunned and brokenhearted out here, and it's so nice to know we're not alone. I'll be watching my mouth from now on, as I haven't had very many nice things to say about other teams. God bless you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange and Blue
    I would be tempted not to beat the hell out of them, but that would just be more violence
    That thought's crossed my mind more than a few times..
    DARRENT WILLIAMS
    1982-2007

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkana7
    That thought's crossed my mind more than a few times..
    They deserve to suffer 1000xs more than Darrent's mother and children are!