View Poll Results: Should we take out the punks that took out D get the death penalty?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haaaaeelll YEAH

62 92.54%
  • Nah, they'll straighten up someday

5 7.46%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Angry 9 news reports: suspect "Brian Hicks" CO license plate 665-OBS

9 news just reported the police are looking for a white Tahoe (CO plate 665-OBS) owned by Brian Hicks who is currently in jail on other gang-related charges.

If he's in jail, then where does this leave the investigation?

These people have to be brought to justice!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Question Details are still sketchy...

... but it sounded like he was arrested in the last day or two. Also hear mention of a women (his girfriend??) being murdered. Like I said it's pretty sketchy still.

"Out there" theory

I was thinking last night after I drove by the scene "who could shoot into a crowded vehicle like that?" I remembered a young black man and his fiancee being murdered last year that was supposed to testify against a gang member who shot into a crowd and killed a man. That made me think there could be a connection... the odds are high though, but who knows?

9 news report-suspect found

coolness......thanks for the post.....

He was in jail on an unrelated charge it sounds like. Hmm....

geez, this is deep.

B

Angry ... he was just arrested for attempting to kill...

... a witness (Lonnie Waters) who was supposed to testify against him in ANOTHER murder trial. He (or one of his posse) shot her down on Dec 6th. I tell ya, someone like this who's gunning down witnesses will stop at NOTHING. They are killers and have ZERO regard for human life.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyray34
    ... a witness (Lonnie Waters) who was supposed to testify against him in ANOTHER murder trial. He (or one of his posse) shot her down on Dec 6th. I tell ya, someone like this who's gunning down witnesses will stop at NOTHING. They are killers and have ZERO regard for human life.
    Sounds like an bonefide a-hole. Regardless if he was responsible for D-Will's death or not.. we need to get this scum off the streets. Someone with so little disregard for human life shouldn't be treated like human at all.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

I'm just glad to hear that there's a license plate and a serious lead, this is good news. for a while i feared that they would find nothing but it sounds like they have some good information to go on to bring the killers to justice.

Brian Hicks' vehicle link

it's a fricking mess

B

This is good news! I'm sure the justice system will actually do its job...I do hope...#27 was a good guy from what I hear. I'm still not over how this could happen so such a good guy.
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty
    Sounds like an bonefide a-hole. Regardless if he was responsible for D-Will's death or not.. we need to get this scum off the streets. Someone with so little disregard for human life shouldn't be treated like human at all.
    I could not agree more. Regardless who the victim is...they need to be off the streets<--------However you want to interpret that. Someone who has so little disregard for someone elses life and is willing to take their life...doesn't deserve their own.

I pray that they find whoever is responsible and that there is Justice. I also pray that we can ALL...no matter where we live, start doing something to take control of these situations before they happen. Something positive...something from our hearts...something...just something.

I know this sort of thing happens every day somewhere...but I still can't believe we are talking about this.

Right on the homepage found here there is info 9News

R.I.P #27 D-Will, you will truly be missed.

"We all know that Darrent was an excellent player, but as a person, he was a first class young man who brightened every room with his smile, attitude and personality." - Shanahan

KOA #116

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
    also
    Formerly CutlerEra

If this is true....what the friggen hell was the guy doing out on the streets in the first place for??? Wasn't he just in trouble or one of his "posse" just in trouble for shooting down the girl in front of her apartment in Cherry Creek a couple of months ago....then the couple back awhile ago??? Damn this system for letting someone of this magnitude out in the first friggen place. 3 people dead..because either this guy shot them or gave the order to shoot them and they are on the streets roaming??? Another senseless death of a young person with bright futures. If this is true...I'm already pissed at just the prospect of this being true...if it is the truth...someone in the government (judge, etc...) has to be held accountable.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Exclamation Police on vacation...

... I'm not a cop-basher but something happened last January (I think it was the serial rapist) where the guy was booked in mid-December but they had to let him go because the DA was on vacation (?) or something like that. Everyone was pissed that he slipped through the cracks in the system but the cops literally blamed it on holiday vacations!!!!
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Jim[/FONT][/SIZE]

If anyones putting out a contract on these people, I'd be willing to chip in
    Eric Weddle S Utah