View Poll Results: Should we take out the punks that took out D get the death penalty?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haaaaeelll YEAH

62 92.54%
  • Nah, they'll straighten up someday

5 7.46%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    If this is true....what the friggen hell was the guy doing out on the streets in the first place for??? Wasn't he just in trouble or one of his "posse" just in trouble for shooting down the girl in front of her apartment in Cherry Creek a couple of months ago....then the couple back awhile ago??? Damn this system for letting someone of this magnitude out in the first friggen place. 3 people dead..because either this guy shot them or gave the order to shoot them and they are on the streets roaming??? Another senseless death of a young person with bright futures. If this is true...I'm already pissed at just the prospect of this being true...if it is the truth...someone in the government (judge, etc...) has to be held accountable.
    The way they made it sound on the news was that it was just his vehicle that was used, he was in jail at the time of this incident. So it was one of his slimebag "posse". Hopefully they can narrow this down quickly.

are you kidding me? This murderer needs to go down

Chances are, the same vehicle was used by another person if indeed the vehicle owner is incarcerated...

Unfortunately, much of the legal system takes more time than we would like to afford...

We as police have no right to arrest and charge a person who was not involved, that is why the investigation must take some time....facts have to be revealed, this often involves multiple interviews and multiple theories...

Hopefully, some punk will brag about being the guy who gunned down the great Darrent Williams...that is more often than not how these things get solved...

be prepared to wait...(I know it sucks, it sucks for me too...)
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

i wonder if the bullets pulled from the limo are from the same fire arm used in the weapon to kill this lady on dec 6th.

Witness killing link...

[SIZE=4][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Jim[/FONT][/SIZE]

Although I do not know, I can surmise that a city the size of Denver has some kind of gang task force...these are overt operations that work together to identify gang members and who they hang with, what they do etc...

I'm sure there are leads that we will never hear about...
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Law Man
    Chances are, the same vehicle was used by another person if indeed the vehicle owner is incarcerated...

Unfortunately, much of the legal system takes more time than we would like to afford...

We as police have no right to arrest and charge a person who was not involved, that is why the investigation must take some time....facts have to be revealed, this often involves multiple interviews and multiple theories...

Hopefully, some punk will brag about being the guy who gunned down the great Darrent Williams...that is more often than not how these things get solved...

be prepared to wait...(I know it sucks, it sucks for me too...)
    Guilty or not the Hicks posse sounds like a good place to start, bag 'em and tag 'em!
    Eric Weddle S Utah

wow! thats a mess.

4 kilos of coke, attempted murder, ect ect. this guy and his gang are bad. they need to be taken out.

Lightbulb Article mentions...

... that Hicks is or was a member of the "South Aurora Bloods." I think the gang business is a bad business to be in around Denver right now. We need a Dirty Harry of our own to start "bending" a few procedures.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyray34
    ... that Hicks is or was a member of the "South Aurora Bloods." I think the gang business is a bad business to be in around Denver right now. We need a Dirty Harry of our own to start "bending" a few procedures.
    Anger is taking over the sadness, what we need is a good oldfashioned lynchmob
    Eric Weddle S Utah

Smile

They actually pin-pointed it to a license plate # now?

Man they're moving fast.

I just hop that they get the pieces of crap off the streets as soon as possible.

Something needs to be done or they'll continue to end lifes over stupid ass things..
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/BlackFire89/Signatures/Edit-Type-Layer.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Thank You For The Memories #27! You'll Never Be Forgotten[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]R.I.P #27 Darrent Williams[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/BlackFire89/Signatures/Untitled-1-2.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

I vote "YES" for the lynch mob...

... I don't think the $2,000 reward CrimeStoppers is offering will do it. Two grand - that's it?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by lord_helmet
    Anger is taking over the sadness, what we need is a good oldfashioned lynchmob
    Unfortunately, these types of things happen all the time that we don't hear about. Maybe Darrents death(I still can't believe I just said that) will lead to greater awareness and something will be done to keep everyone safer. ....probably wishful thinking at best!

... I don't think the $2,000 reward CrimeStoppers is offering will do it. Two grand - that's it?!?!

I would consider catching these scum bags, reward enough. I don't need no stinkin' money. Screw the money...it's not about the money...it's about Justice and making all of these "expletive, expletive" idiots PAY.

9 news just reported the police are looking for a white Tahoe (CO plate 665-OBS) owned by Brian Hicks who is currently in jail on other gang-related charges.
    find those ****ers now, iam still numb and shocked that darrent is gone