Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

is it Green or Huard????

we're not sure if Green will start. yet. ankle problem prevents practice. edwards already stated if green stumbles he will not hesitate to bring in Huard. when he comes in they dont miss a beat.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...uenum=&id=1350

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet
    we're not sure if Green will start. yet. ankle problem prevents practice. edwards already stated if green stumbles he will not hesitate to bring in Huard. when he comes in they dont miss a beat.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...uenum=&id=1350
    I Hope Green is healthy. I know that Huard did a good job earlier, but if you want to beat Indy, you need Green IMHO.

Good luck though LJ for 250

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    I Hope Green is healthy. I know that Huard did a good job earlier, but if you want to beat Indy, you need Green IMHO.

Good luck though LJ for 250
    do we really need green???? have you seen what he's done since returning??? int's galore. even Edwards is baffeled by his errant passing. he's way off target.

huard is the better option, green has been bad this year in my opinion

do we really need green???? have you seen what he's done since returning??? int's galore. even Edwards is baffeled by his errant passing. he's way off target.

I just think to keep up with Indy, Green is better.

I would not trust a guy who had the shackles on early in the year.

just my humble opinion. I think Indy would fear Green a lot more than Huard

well its up for grabs now. Greens ankle may prevent him from starting:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=2718810

well its up for grabs now. Greens ankle may prevent him from starting:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=2718810
    I really hope he gets better. If I am Indy I do not fear Huard. Just my humble opinon. Remeber the bronco game. If Herm goes all conservative then you guys are in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    I really hope he gets better. If I am Indy I do not fear Huard. Just my humble opinon. Remeber the bronco game. If Herm goes all conservative then you guys are in trouble.
    I have to agree with Medford here. Green when healthy is one of the best QB's in the leauge. However he has not looked right these past few weeks. Maybe his concussion is still screwing with him.

Greens give you the best opportunity to win because he is very smart and accurate. However with Huard you were getting better production out of TG and LJ off short dump passes but Indy's fast defense seems to cover those things well anyway.

Indy's pass defense is very good with Nick Harper and that Tampa 2 defense and KC's best chance to win is pound LJ early on and get a lead and try and get Law to undercut some of Manning's routes once he is in pass happy catch up mode.
    Last edited by Domostick; 01-04-2007 at 10:39 AM.

this is the game..i feel QB should not matter for KC.

It is all on KC offensive line and LJ...

If LJ can get 200-250 yards and keep manning drink lot of gatorades..you will win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Domostick
    I have to agree with Medford here. Green when healthy is one of the best QB's in the leauge. However he has not looked right these past few weeks. Maybe his concussion is still screwing with him.

Greens give you the best opportunity to win because he is very smart and accurate. However with Huard you were getting better production out of TG and LJ off short dump passes but Indy's fast defense seems to cover those things well anyway.

Indy's pass defense is very good with Nick Harper and that Tampa 2 defense and KC's best chance to win is pound LJ early on and get a lead and try and get Law to undercut some of Manning's routes once he is in pass happy catch up mode.
    I am a Green fan. but you know the saying. what have you done for me lately. last week Green was booed for the turn overs. I expect a few of you booed plummer???? Greens' just not with it. and i wish this was not an issue. but now edwards says if he screws up he's commin' out. as he should. if he throws more Int's on saturday how far behind will we be???? now he's got an ankle issue. he'll get the start. baring the ankle. he just came back from the injury a horse of a diff color.

Green is dinged, Huard is fine. Herm just needed an excuse to bench Huard for
    Green, and a concussion was his choice. Thats first off.

Earlier thsi week (Yesterday i think, maybe Tuesday) in Herm's press conference, he
    said int he playoffs you have to have a whole new mindset... If soemthing wont
    work, you HAFTA change it. If someone isnt working, you HAFTA to change it. If
    the game isnt going your way, you HAFTA change it....

Focusing on the player part, especially since it followed the QB talk, leads me to
    think that Herm is actually considering starting Huard. Now i was a huge Green
    believer, i thought Green should comeback and start... But GOD, he has looked
    so unbelievably HORTROCIOUS that i think it would be a crime to start him in a
    playoff game.

Note- Huard has taken most of the first team snaps, reportadly cuz of Greens ankle.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Who cares? Put LJ under center, and run the ball all game, with a few short passes.
    DARRENT WILLIAMS
    1982-2007

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

or maybe go with QB by committee. Green hands off and Huard throws pass's.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkana7
    Who cares? Put LJ under center, and run the ball all game, with a few short passes.
    Hey, LJ had a decent throw last game, although imcomplete it was where it had
    to be, EK was the only one with a shot at it...

or maybe go with QB by committee. Green hands off and Huard throws pass's.
    IDK, Green will probably still freeze like a deer in head lights...
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

If I were KC, I'd take Jamarcus Russell in the draft.

Green has 1-2 years left, so it would be ideal for them to take a QB to groom.

Hell, they can take another RB, though.
    Go Huskers.