Warning about merchandise

Ive been looking at ebay and other sites and Im asking people not to buy anything on ebay or from private buyers or anyone taking advantage of this tragedy.

if you want merchandise to honor Darrent please buy from reputable dealers such as denverautographs, sportsfans or the Broncos Stadium Store.

These outlets are not raising prices to take advantage of this. At the stadium store and sports authority stores hs jersey is still the 74.99 it was before he was murdered.

Many of the pictures being sold are counterfeit. It is easy to download from ebay and make a real picture from it.

The message is be careful who you buy from.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=82337

One of the reasons this project was started was because of the creeps out there trying to make a buck. On the bracelet project we have spent alot time. All of the proceeds will be going to a fund to set up a scholarship at Dwills High School. Please check the forum out.

ya i WONT buy

Quote Originally Posted by vectorscg
    Ive been looking at ebay and other sites and Im asking people not to buy anything on ebay or from private buyers or anyone taking advantage of this tragedy.

if you want merchandise to honor Darrent please buy from reputable dealers such as denverautographs, sportsfans or the Broncos Stadium Store.

These outlets are not raising prices to take advantage of this. At the stadium store and sports authority stores hs jersey is still the 74.99 it was before he was murdered.

Many of the pictures being sold are counterfeit. It is easy to download from ebay and make a real picture from it.

Yeah I hear ya just like the guy who had a shirt and put a real pic on it..yeah right that is what it looks like and he said he is not doing it for profit....I think that person is pretty sick myself.
    Last edited by Bronco4l1fe; 01-04-2007 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Funny I can not find that auction now...
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Angry ***?

What is the deal with some people. Members of this board are going to great lengths to make some bracelets and what does someone do...put em on e-bay already, sounds like the same ones that people are having made.

Yes but ours will have some more text on the back of the wristband to and we will be creating a card to go with each one statine where the proceeds are going to

I saw a rubber memory braclet on ebay for $20 bucks when we are having them made for $5 each...
    [IMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9237/ripdarrentwi1.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by vectorscg

I've seen those on ebay, his jersey are selling for over 300$, i wanted to buy a regular replica jersey from nfl.com, but they dont sell them anymore, i live in Europe,does anyone know where i can still buy a jersey - to mourn his death and celebrate his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ4DOP
    I saw a rubber memory braclet on ebay for $20 bucks when we are having them made for $5 each...
    Yep I am sure it is the same as ours...this is what I posted in the bracelet forum..."Have any of you seen this yet....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "

If you want a jersey the Broncos have said they will be ordering more (they should have them in time for saturdays vigil) and they willl keep making them as long as fans want them with all money going to charity.

Buy your jerseys from the Broncos.