from packer land

this goes out to the williams family and all broncos fans.i'm so sad for your lost.please stay strong .you are the greatest fans in the world.i want to say this.to who did this act of stupidity shall be judge by god when your time comes.you are no more than a slug that crawls under a rock.i cant wait to see you get caught.i wish every broncos fan had a chance to say some words to the cowards they are.
    so from packer land i will keep you all in my prayers as i have since that day.
    [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/moose2cool/reggie6.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by packerfan4ever
    this goes out to the williams family and all broncos fans.i'm so sad for your lost.please stay strong .you are the greatest fans in the world.i want to say this.to who did this act of stupidity shall be judge by god when your time comes.you are no more than a slug that crawls under a rock.i cant wait to see you get caught.i wish every broncos fan had a chance to say some words to the cowards they are.
    Thanks man - so nice to hear from other fans in the NFL. We appreciate you.

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by packerfan4ever

Thanks so much.

one thing is for sure.bronco nation is doing a good job letting the rest of us know whats going on in the investigation thank you so much
    [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/moose2cool/reggie6.jpg[/IMG]